• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What in tarnation is this justification? (Nasuverse downgrade/adjustment.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W mans😹💯

Outer gods would twerk fate extra ccc out of existence what is this 💀

I don't think this works tbh outer gods give their vessels a fraction of their true power the real outer gods would definitely scale above ccc gilgamesh, but to say she'd get immeasurable either by adding another key that's sut-typhon in his true form or you find a way to argue the current power that sut typhon gives her scaling in speed above someone else who's already accepted as immeasurable speed Inverse

If not she can't be immeasurable speed even with that description it makes it sound like sut-typhon would be immeasurable speed not her

But nonetheless that first justification was bad so I agree it should be removed or changed
Yea, I think I should just remove the rating to not overcomplicate things here and that was already accepted upon. Any new speed justification or change can just be handled in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back