• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What in tarnation is this justification? (Nasuverse downgrade/adjustment.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think we ever got confirmation that we ever scaled above Fate Extra CCC Gilgamesh and quite frankly that doesn’t really work if I gonna been honest here.
Dude. The outer gods are above the entire Nasuverse Universe itself excluding the root. That would include the mooncell as well my guy. Why do you think Abigail has "at least 1C" as her justification instead of the usual "possibly 1C?"

Dude. The outer gods are above the entire Nasuverse Universe itself excluding the root. That would include the mooncell as well my guy. Why do you think Abigail has "at least 1C" as her justification instead of the usual "possibly 1C?"
Possibly 1C may be changed to concrete 1C soon

This is technically derailing and so far you don’t have any proof that is the case in the Nasuverse
How's this derailing. Yog has the best statement amongst the outer gods. He is stated to exist beyond all possible dimensions while encompassing all possible things. The other gods were only stated to be incomprehensible to us, but Yog had more statements.

How's this derailing. Yog has the best statement amongst the outer gods. He is stayed to exist beyond all possible dimensions while encompassing all possible things. The other gods were only stated to be incomprehensible to us, but Yog had more statements.
Because this thread is not about Outer god scaling its about abby's werid speed justification. It doesn't matter if yog is above other outer gods or not.

yog is stated to be above Solomon
Solomon is a mage who isn’t 1C for that matter .
That doesn’t somehow mean it is instantly immeasurable as in this case especially since the said part involves portals.
Pretty sure she should be just "atleast 1-C (7D) possibly 1-C (9D)" as of now. but that's not a topic for this thread so lets stop derailing and wait for staff to give new opinion.
For the new justification, it is basically the np being used.

That doesn’t somehow mean it is instantly immeasurable as in this case especially since the said part involves portals.
Dude. Yog Sothoth is immeasurable. He scales above everything in the Nasuverse that doesn't include, Shiki, Root or Nothingess. Abigail has his profile which would give her immeasurable speed via Yog Sothoth.
For the new justification, it is basically the np being used through portals
Then change the goddamn justification. I literally just said that💀

grand servants scale above normal servants, also solomon scales to goetia, who is comparable to beast kiara, which is stronger than ccc kiara
That I already know, but we should drop the grand servant topic stuff as it getting me a headache.
Dude. Yog Sothoth is immeasurable. He scales above everything in the Nasuverse that doesn't include, Shiki, Root or Nothingess. Abigail has his profile which would give her immeasurable speed via Yog Sothoth.

Then change the goddamn justification. I literally just said that💀
Yog Sothoth doesn’t have any speed feats though and for all we know, the entity can also potentially been omnipresent, but anyway we getting way off topic as we need a better justification for immeasurable speed anyway.

Yog Sothoth doesn’t have any speed feats though and for all we know, the entity can also potentially been omnipresent, but anyway we getting way off topic as we getting a better justification for immeasurable speed anyway.
Yog is stated to be tied to all possible dimensions tho. Yeah, he can't be omnipresent cuz of the root.

Yog is stated to be tied to all possible dimensions tho. Yeah, he can't be omnipresent cuz of the root.
Tied to all possible dimensions doesn’t mean not being omnipresent as it is possible to being nigh omnipresent or omnipresent for that matter.

Actually no. He doesn't have easy access to the regular universe cuz of the root resisting him.

Yeah, let's downgrade this bitch. The justification seems to be wanky.
W mans😹💯
Don’t think we ever got confirmation that we ever scaled above Fate Extra CCC Gilgamesh and quite frankly that doesn’t really work if I gonna been honest here.
Outer gods would twerk fate extra ccc out of existence what is this 💀
Immeasurable with Qliphoth Rhizome (Opens the Ultimate Gate from which Sut-Thypon is beyond, leading enemies into the Outer Universe from which the Outer Gods are from, allowing for Sut-Thyphon who scales above characters like Gilgamesh to completely obliterate Abby's opponents.)

Basically something like that?
I don't think this works tbh outer gods give their vessels a fraction of their true power the real outer gods would definitely scale above ccc gilgamesh, but to say she'd get immeasurable either by adding another key that's sut-typhon in his true form or you find a way to argue the current power that sut typhon gives her scaling in speed above someone else who's already accepted as immeasurable speed Inverse

If not she can't be immeasurable speed even with that description it makes it sound like sut-typhon would be immeasurable speed not her

But nonetheless that first justification was bad so I agree it should be removed or changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back