• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What If: Goku Landed in Garreg Mach AND WAS BETRAYED!?!? | Son Goku Vs. Claude von Riegan | 0 - 0 - 0

XitSign

He/Him
Friend sent me the image from a meme shitpost night, its being turned into a thread. I was shocked I could find a Goku that (seems) to line up well enough AP wise.

GYFyyFXXsAAxDnr.jpg

Dragon Ball Era Toei Goku Vs Claude von Riegan, Goku is in the 'Post-Korin Training' key (Seems to scale at LEAST to 9.63 Kilotons), Claude is in his 'Pre-Timeskip' key (Seems to scale at LEAST to 15.64 Kilotons), speed is equalized, both have all of their standard equipment but restricting optional equipment, fight takes place in the Garreg Mach sparing area during mid day (No Great Ape for now), and the fights start at 5 meters.

"Would Goku be a Brawler?": 0

I picked Claude just because he was in the pic, but Dimitri would've been funnier just for the name: 0

I wonder what 'Heroes' matchups look like between Dragon Ball and Fire Emblem nowadays...: 0

I'm pretty certain if Goku gets close he literally demolishes Claude in CQC since he's goku.

I'm guessing the Silence Skill can lock away Goku's ki attacks like Kamehameha since with verse equalization? Any FE supporters here since my only experience in FE so far is Heroes and Engage?

Back