• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Toei) VS Thor (MCU)

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • BoZ / Dead Zone Goku | Love and Thunder Thor in 5-A key

Goku: 9 (@Coolboy6, @Vondoom, @Vizer04, @Spinoirr, @jojo123, @Dragonite007, @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, @Quantu, @Greatsage13th)
Thor:
Inconclusive:

b998e4ee05ab1221e6dbf8d38e696006.jpg
f002550c4c384af9468dbf449fe91a34.jpg

Last edited:
Goku wins this and here’s why

Thor might have a millennia of combat experience and could use the weather and his weapons to his advantage, but Goku has fought people with similar combat experience before multiple times and can sense most of Thor’s ranged attacks giving the Saiyan the higher skill along with his natural abilities of adapting to an opponent’s fighting style in battle. Goku has a 13 yottaton AP while Thor’s scales above baseline giving the Saiyan a less than 5x advantage. That’s quite the difference there if you ask me. Thor is better at arm wrestling though cuz DBZ LS is shitty af so he could use that to his advantage possibly

In case it wasn’t obvious for some reason, I’m voting Goku for his AP and skill mid diff

I'm going to copy and paste what I wrote in another match against Goku. Thor has 1500 years of experience, having fought countless battles against entire armies since he was a child. While being depowered, he skill stomped some of the most highly trained professionals in the world, making them look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops. Thor should be comparable to Valkyrie, who has thousands of years of experience, which allowed her to fight enemies far stronger than her (8-A), like Hela (6-B) or Gorr (5-A). He can also keep up with Hela, who has thousands of years of experience and easily stomped all the Valkyries and the entire army of Asgard

I'm going to copy and paste what I wrote in another match against Goku. Thor has 1500 years of experience, having fought countless battles against entire armies since he was a child. While being depowered, he skill stomped some of the most highly trained professionals in the world, making them look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops. Thor should be comparable to Valkyrie, who has thousands of years of experience, which allowed her to fight enemies far stronger than her (8-A), like Hela (6-B) or Gorr (5-A). He can also keep up with Hela, who has thousands of years of experience and easily stomped all the Valkyries and the entire army of Asgard
Goku has trained under those who have had centuries of martial arts experience and has even ended up surpassing them with notable examples being Roshi and Korin who have had centuries of experience yet they ended up being surpassed by Goku. Even Mr. Popo has had thousands to possibly millions of years of experience and Goku ended up surpassing him besides TFS Popo that’s a different story. So yeah, Goku seems to be the more skilled one still

Gave a verdict on the Thor VS Manga Goku (namek saga), so ill just post it here. Its basically the same fight except that its more of a stomp for Goku

Back