• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you think about this rant that claims that Game Super Forms not even being Universe+ level or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read this through and personally thought the arguments they made were unfounded and ridiculous headcannon as well as contradicting, I just want to know what you guys think about it

I don't even need to read it to know its trash. Before i even clicked on it I already knew it was gonna be reddit. I don't even scale sonic and I already know its garbage arguments

Dumb.

While I kinda get not believing that Sonic scales to Solaris, he says that a planet busting attack would kill Super Sonic, uses Eggman's claim of saying that The Power of the Stars is supperior to the Chaos Emerald when he had never seen the peak of the CE before (He doesn't remember the events of Sonic 06), and ignores both Time Eater and Phantom Heavy.

Also, I guess every character that lives in a verse that acknowldedges itself as fictional is extremely weak given they can't even affect the book/comic/program/whatever their verse is stored in.

Typical and repetitive arguments from incredulity plus a sprinkling of head-canon too. IIRC this reddit post has already been rejected here twice as well as on other VS community sites.

Simply put:

*Egg Salamander surviving a merging of two universes
*Sol Emeralds causing two universes to merge
*Egg Wizard merging two universes
*The Power of the Stars sustaining parallel dimensions
*Solaris deleting most of existence just by being reborn
*Time eater devouring the timeline and leaving everything else as a white space.
*Phantom King harnessing the power of the Phantom Ruby which can create entire dimensions such as Egg Reverie Zone (where space-time and reality are warped) and the Null Void which is stated to go on forever or is endless.

So that's seven (bare-minimum) universal feats you can easily scale the super forms too (heck the Sol emeralds were causing a tier 2 feat without Blaze even knowing how to properly harness their "true" power until the end of Rush).

As for supporting feats:
*The whole of Secret Rings
*The whole of Sonic Shuffle
*Eggman's tech is capable of destroying a star cluster (in Sonic Battle) as well as enslaving the Wisps in Sonic colours (who have their own tier 5/4 feats) and that's without harnessing the power of the emeralds.

So even if scaling to Solaris is considered "dubious", the multitude of at least universal feats/statements across the games (some of which are backed by WoG) makes universal (or higher) peak Super forms irrefutable.

Now excuse me while I get some sleep, since I'm tired of dealing with folks who can't accept a blue hedgehog "aimed for kids" is a destroyer of reality because reasons...

Hm, is that so? So ......do you guys consider yourselves to be better then any other site at judging how strong a character is? Just curious.
Ultra Necro lol

Also CharacterRant is an offshoot of WhoWouldWin so the premise of argument is off base.

That place is just like every other battleboarding forum. To say that it's a hivemind is like saying this site is one too.

Also the thread this post is talking about is made by a banned ex-staff of VsBattles Wiki, funny enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back