• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Are Some Of The Worst Takes You've Heard About A Verse On This Wiki?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Title.

Out of all the verses we have on this wiki, what are some of the worst takes you've seen regarding some verses you're knowledgeable on, or at the very least, have a decent grasp on?

Here's mine.

Goofy mfs saying Mike Tyson outskills WWE.
Tbf Tyson has a shout imo. He falls short simply due to some of the Supernatural stuff in WWE such as Lumis’ sixth sense but I have no gripes with people saying he outskills most. Certain people like The Undertaker don’t fall under that though

Tbf Tyson has a shout imo. He falls short simply due to some of the Supernatural stuff in WWE such as Lumis’ sixth sense but I have no gripes with people saying he outskills most. Certain people like The Undertaker don’t fall under that though
Oh, don't get it twisted.

He outskills a good portion of the verse.

I'd say like 70%-75% of the verse he'd outskill, but when we're getting into the God Tiers is when I start questioning it.

WWE can't even **** with Jean they ain't got no chance with Yu
maxresdefault.jpg

Back