• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Are Some Of The Worst Takes You've Heard About A Verse On This Wiki?

There's the obvious Moon Level Roshi ofc. Seeing people refuse the idea that KH character's (More Specifically Xehanort and Sora) can't reach Multiversal level just feels very wrong. People who claim that Tatsuya is stronger than the other Persona Protag's and that Nyarlathptep and Philemon surpass all other Persona Villains (Especially when their evidence boils down to "Well Tatsuya Stopped Time" or "Makoto could never beat Nyarlathotep lol", etc.) also prove to be very annoying.

Obviously there must be a bit of lee way here- We will all be affected by our personal bias's, but one can at least make a attempt to understand the material they are speaking about, and after doing so, formulating a actual argument that has some structure further than just one or two sentences. I don't ask for people to mindlessly agree with what I think, but I at the very least request they can challenge my Point Of View with something compelling and understandable.

If I don't agree with your take, but cannot refute it, then I may respectfully concede. But if the take is not backed up by any proper evidence, I must refuse to concede to something so poorly put together.

Anyways yeah, Moon Level Roshi, Xehanort<Multiversal, P2>Rest of the series tend to be the worst one's I've personally seen.

bro i was debating a guy thinks that is high outer so i asked u guys for help
I did comment there, and infinite dimension is at best 2-A (because sometimes dimension refers to universe)

and we don't gibe a character tier 1 when said character is called 5 dimensional being and that's the only proof of tier 1

I did comment there, and infinite dimension is at best 2-A (because sometimes dimension refers to universe)

and we don't gibe a character tier 1 when said character is called 5 dimensional being and that's the only proof of tier 1
i was talking about the one where the first scan transcends the concept of numerical dimensions

In the bendy verse all the other characters have immortality type 1 2 3 and 8 so when they die they respawn but bendy has 1 2 and 3 the worst part is that Sammy doesn't have any of those despite most likely working the same as the others

Last edited:
Back