• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked characters

Superman is just really wanked outside the wiki because most people just can't seem to understand that there are different versions of superman or ignore that fact and composite him like damn near all the time and apparently don't seem to understand a regular version of supermans upper limits typically and just think a base superman is like some multiversal god being when that'd just not the case
If only you knew.

shinrabanshoman it is boundless because it is superior to the collective unconsciousness, which is the idea of god, and all the gods that humanity imagined, are the evangelist. and fire force is the real world (too many similarities to the real world) adolla is a world where the ideas/concepts of humans are. ideas and concepts such as: dimension, mathematics, numbers, truth,bugs, law, hell, god, death, life, despair, hope. Practically all interpretations and ideas about these concepts exist, so logically there must also be all types of numbers that fall under the idea of number (including the alephs that are considered numbers)
that's practically what i think is it,of course,outerversal is the most accepted one,because is more simply and less long.
but of course,the lowest of this,is the low-ball of low complex multiversal(5 dimensional)

Last edited:
Outside of the site, people tend to overestimate Giorno's RtZ because they fundamentally misunderstand how the ability works and/or believe it to be some from of reality warping/power nullification that can be used on anything. I've also heard the "Giorno can just cover his body in animals to reflect every attack to kill his opponent" argument more times than I can count, even on characters where that wouldn't work.

Persona (Low 2-C downgrade when tbh)
To a certain extent I can understand why one would disagree with 1-A/Low 1-C Persona, but they're, at the very least, 2-B due to Mementos/CU scaling.

Wait what ?
Gaara is one thing but Shikamaru ?When did they become planetary
For Gaara's case, i think Momo just tricked him with that fist
Since he could forcefully hold down and kill the 5 kage in boruto with shadow possession lol
And Shikamaru's case, that should be lifting strength's feat or just "possibly or likely 5B" since he just threaten them, not truly killing them, not plain "5B" like that

And that IMO

threaten them, not truly killing them, not plain "5B" like that

And that IMO
Nah its outright stated he can kill them and he can also attack with his shadows this is known

Well the exact statement is that he'll literally "crush their heads"

One Piece verse in this site.
I will find you
maxresdefault_2.jpg

Back