• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked characters

Tatsumi can adapt to anything since he could adapt to Esdeath's time stop.
And thats really f***ing NLF, just because he can adapted to time stop doesn't mean he can adapt to any of haxes, i better take Garou adaptation than f***ertsumi adaptation since folks know that Garou can't adapt shit to brutal haxes

And thats really f***ing NLF, just because he can adapted to time stop doesn't mean he can adapt to any of haxes, i better take Garou adaptation than f***ertsumi adaptation since folks know that Garou can't adapt shit to brutal haxes
It is. Thats the thing i've seen the most after it happened in the series. I still think that she doesnt freeze time but slows down the molecule which will make it look like time has frozen.

It is. Thats the thing i've seen the most after it happened in the series. I still think that she doesnt freeze time but slows down the molecule which will make it look like time has frozen.
I agree with that also it explain that you can resist her unexplained "time stop" with resistance to heat manipulation

Is Ayanokuji wanked or i'm tripping in his matches across the internet?
For proper wank, peoples might forget him but i'll mention it: Tatsuya Shiba from Mahouka

Anos is pretty wanked, there's this Low 1-C thread currently ongoing when Anus isn't even above Tier 5 in my books

A̶m̶ ̶i̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶

I never even heard of Featherine until powerscaling. She always pops up in conversations along the lines of

• "X comic high tier (Lucifer, Beyonder, Presence etc.) solos anime"
  • "na bro Featherine solos shes outer"

I never even heard of Featherine until powerscaling. She always pops up in conversations along the lines of

• "X comic high tier (Lucifer, Beyonder, Presence etc.) solos anime"
  • "na bro Featherine solos shes outer"
Fr, (except I know the anime anyway but not from power scaling, only the show)

Back