• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the weakest and the strongest verses on this site?

I know this is too late but I just feel like sharing examples because I know there will never be a clear answer to this question.

However in terms of comparing a relatively weak Verse to what is considered to be a Powerful one...

Five Nights At Freddy's is a weak one. Isn't the most powerful character there like a like 9C or something? And even that's pushing it.

The Cthuluh Mythos is obviously a high tier verse if not an Uber one. With Tier 1s floating around like the norm. And a supremem entity like Azathoth doesn't hurt either.

Yeah. Animdude, Chica's rainbow, Purplegeist, Chipper's revenge, course, they're all part of FNAFWorld which was mainly a non canon RPG using characters from FNAF. (Only reason I know this is cause I used to be a FNAF fan. Don't judge plz.)

This question is just too difficult to answer.

WeeklyBattles said:
RWBY are definitely not the weakest of their respective tiers
Yeah, there are verses which can be considered weaker than RWBY in the Tier 7 bracket. SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadro comes to mind. Most powerful character in the series in terms of DC is 7-A but with 8-A durability and is Superhuman to Subsonic only. For Tier 8, I would say Hayate the Combat Butler counts as pretty weak. This is the strongest character in this verse and this is the most haxed.

I'd say the Cthulu Mythos is the strongest; infinite numbers of 1-A's, many of whom are very deep into the tier, plenty of High 1-A's, and also those that border it, and a tier 0; all this plus every single one of these has type 5 immortality (don't know why, but it does).

Obviously, other verses have tier 0's and high 1-A's etc but by sheer numbers, Cthulu crushes.

^

Not to mention the Cthulhu Mythos is public Domain and continues to grow with characters that range anywhere from 11 to High 1A, many from the Expanded Universe who haven't even been mentioned on this site (For multiple reasons of course because there are contradictions)

But still, one of the benefits to this idea too is that most of the Lovecraftian Entities were never designed to be defeated unlike Final Fantasy characters or even most Marvel Entities. And it doesn't matter if you walk in their trying to fire a musket at something like Nyarlathotep or you try your best to cast some high power magic at Him. In the end it's going to do the exact same... Nothing.

That's what makes the Cthulhu Mythos truly unique, the feeling that choice made by us doesn't mean much. Most Mythos's and Universes's are designed to explain better on how we fit into the grand scheme, but in the Cthulhu Mythos, it seems as if things get more and more confusing and that is by intention.

Lovecraft is definitely the strongest, thanks to something somehow topping Yog Sothoth (The Nameless Mist), Demonbane takes second place. The weakest is Flatland then stuff like shows pertaining bug characters.

FanofRPGs said:
Lovecraft is definitely the strongest, thanks to something somehow topping Yog Sothoth (The Nameless Mist), Demonbane takes second place.
I am thinking of I/Overse as second place (3 High 1-As). because iirc Demonbaneverse only have two High 1-As. then again, if Demonbane is in same verse as Lovecraft then many of High 1-As outer gods would also exist in Demonbaneverse...

Palaeocene.epoch1 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Lovecraft is definitely the strongest, thanks to something somehow topping Yog Sothoth (The Nameless Mist), Demonbane takes second place.
I am thinking of I/Overse as second place (3 High 1-As). because iirc Demonbaneverse only have two High 1-As. then again, if Demonbane is in same verse as Lovecraft then many of High 1-As outer gods would also exist in Demonbaneverse...
IIRC, they mention the entire court of Azathoth in Demonbane, so it is in second place.

Now since Demonbane, I/O, and DI are edgy weeb shit, Dark Tower is in second place.

FanofRPGs said:
Now since Demonbane, I/O, and DI are edgy weeb shit, Dark Tower is in second place.

not Umineko or DC? considering Gan and CK are just baseline 1-A iirc. while DC have many 1-As and a High 1-A.
unless if umineko or DC are too weeb-y too :D

Back