• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the weakest and the strongest verses on this site?

Though I don't know, I would assume that Demonbane verse must somewhere on the top, and for the weakest I wolud assume it to be Flatland and, after it, The Real World (modern-day humanity only), as in almost every single verse there are characters that would be impossible even to scratch by modern day weaponry (except nukes. All of them. At once).

This is completely impossible to know.

Also there's quite a few verses combined human solo's

Gargoyle One said:
This is completely impossible to know.
Also there's quite a few verses combined human solo's
Yeah, but such thing don't exist. It's just an impossible silly concept. And I doubt that the percentage of the verses it can solo is very big. Also, speaking of TRW I mean only the modern-day humanity, without any natural fenomena. Maybe I should've mention it.

Yeah, but such thing don't exist. It's just an impossible silly concept. And I doubt that the percentage of the verses it can solo is very big. Also, speaking of TRW I mean only the modern-day humanity, without any natural fenomena. Maybe I should've mention it.

Actually there's quite a few people who know how to operate nukes.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually there's quite a few people who know how to operate nukes.

Maybe I'm wrong, but comparable to the most of the verses and single characters nukes are just harmless petards. They are at best City level threat, and alltogether are just pathetic Island level. Also most of the characters that can't survive nuclear explosion would just run/teleport/whatever away even from the explosion itself. Real world humanity is pretty weak even by it's own standarts, especially in terms of speed.

Gargoyle One said:
RWBY, Angel Beats, want me to keep going?
Maybe Angel Beats is okay, but RWBY? Seriosly? I just watched some of it's characters profiles, and they have 8-7 tier and Hypersonic+ speed with massively hypersonic reaction speed. They could easily dodge anything TRW can throw at them. Most of the TRW weapons tend to be in just supersonic range of speed.

Do you have any idea how fast a nuke explosion is?

Or the fact they'll have no homes to live at, and have to deal with radiation?

Just send bombers with loads of nuclear bombs and done :D

How many tier 8 characters can even KILL an Angel Beats! character? Hell there are some tier 3 characters that cant kill Angel Beats! characters...

So we can assume that Flatland, Angel Beats, RWBY, and TRW are the weakest(in this order from weakest to strongest)? Any other suggestions?

WeeklyBattles said:
So how are we measuring this? By where they cap at the strongest characters?
Maybe also by quantity and quality of abilities? As some of them can be really helpful and help a lower tier character in a fight against a higher tier. Plus speed is very important, you can be as strong as you want, but if you're slower you just couldn't hit your enemy.

Gargoyle One said:
Guess Star Trek and dishonored is stronger then Dragon Ball.

Well, the strongest character in dishonored is Outsider, who is only 3-A, while Dragon Ball god tiers are 2-C, and it's top tiers are 3-A.

Outsider stops time, links Zenos fate to a fish, crushes it, which kills Zeno.

Zeno being 2C means nothing

Technically, the definition of "strong" is "having the power to move heavy weights or perform other physically demanding tasks", but whatever, nobody cares.

Which is the definition that no fictional verse cares about.

Physically Bulat beats Tatsumi, doesn't stop the verse from saying Tats is stronger

I put to the link by animone and The Outsider's superior lifting strength

Ok, if you say so, but that's what the word "strong" means, but it seems like most authors don't know the definition ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Huh. The thread is dead for a day already. What is the final conclusion? And also one another question that bothers me a lot: how low do we put TRW?

Back