• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the most powerful void manipulation / existence erasure feats in fiction?

Basically above

What are the most op/broken/hax void manipulation or existence erasure feats you know?

For example i know Lavos from chrono tigger can erase someone from both existence and nonexistence.....is it true?

Also, are there much more op erasure feats then that?

Ultra instinct issei said:
No... i mean what their erasure does..
their erasure erases: mind, body, soul from all time past, present and future 9and all posible futures and can erase things from a tier 0 thats how broken their erasure is.

Edit: forgot to add that this erasure alows them to neg high godly and erases your concept from narrative etc.

No... i mean what their erasure does..
The Numidium uses the World Refusals to makes you realize you are just an imaginary construct in the dream of the godhead, with the sudden realization making you lose your "I" and be erased, asborbed back in to the whole

The Numidium and Pelinal: Explained above (mostly).

Longinuslanze Testament (Shinza Banshou): High 1-A Conceptual Erasure that bypasses High Godly Regenerationn.

Hajun's Law (Shinza Banshou): Would have erased all of existence including the Hadou Gods (High 1-As with High Godly regen).

The One Giver: Can erase one physically, mentally, spiritually, conceptually and narratively across existence and non-existence on a 1-A scale.

The Emperor of Mankind: Erased someone across all spheres of existence to the point that four 1-As with control over space, time, causality, fate, life, death and more couldn't bring him back.

These are examples on the wiki.

Planck69 said:
how about malos from xenoblade 2? Is his erasure strong?
Describe it.
basically erases memory, bodies and souls from what i see is only in multiversal + so while strong he does not really compare to the characters mentioned before

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Planck69 said:
Describe it.
basically erases memory, bodies and souls from what i see is only in multiversal + so while strong he does not really compare to the characters mentioned before
When it is said malos can destroy souls?
Void Manipulation and vastly superior Existence Erasure (Created the great void with Artifice Ophion, and can erase all matter, memories, and souls from all of Alrest with Artifice Aion)

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Planck69 said:
Describe it.
When it is said malos can destroy souls?
Void Manipulation and vastly superior Existence Erasure (Created the great void with Artifice Ophion, and can erase all matter, memories, and souls from all of Alrest with Artifice Aion)
oh, i see.

Back