• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the layers soul manipulation and hax resistance for NNT characters?

i think this can be conclusion
Soul manipulation resistance
Atleast Baseline for high demon scaling to unsealed meliodas
2 layers for purgatory survivor and divine protection user,
Purgatory enviroment can gnaw away the souls of survivors. It's already ever state no race can survive at purgatory effect even demon clan.
And Divine protection user like archangel and merlin also escanor, their soul got strenghten by divine protection

Power nullfication resistance
from what we discussed in main thread are get

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill > absolute cancel > love and repose commadment > high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

Purgatory enviroment can gnaw away the souls of survivors. It's already ever state no race can survive at purgatory effect even demon clan.
And Divine protection user like archangel and merlin also escanor, got strenghten their soul by divine protection

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill > absolute cancel > love and repose commadment > high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
Looks good. And DK survived in purgatory with his body.
Yes but they need to insert their consciousness Fraudrin hops bodies so limited type 6 immortality trough possession should be fine.
Do you agree? Also fraudrin should have low-godly regeneration over time.

Do you agree? Also fraudrin should have low-godly regeneration over time.
Honestly no, in my opinion he just heavily injured by meliodas rage, while heavily injured he hide in darkness siluet make him looks like just exist as aura, he need possesed drefyus for healing. At best i think it just possesion

Honestly no, in my opinion he just heavily injured by meliodas rage, while heavily injured he hide in darkness siluet make him looks like just exist as aura, he need possesed drefyus for healing. At best i think it just possesion
And possibly imortaity type 6 and 2 And other high ranking demon should scale.

And Divine protection user like archangel and merlin also escanor, their soul got strenghten by divine protection

What about mind resistance?

One for Sunshine's grace which would help Escarno survive.

Demons now have resistance to power null so can you add it.
Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

Depends on what you mean by layers, Melascula can manipulate hundreds to thousands of souls at a time without incantations (I think higher numbers means greater extent on this wiki) and a half dead Meliodas can resist Melasculas abilities whilst she is exterting herself and using incantations.

Purgatory can erode souls but different characters can resist this.

Demons can destroy souls by eating them, removing them completely from the wheel of reincarnation but different characters can resist this (obviously Demons as a whole should)

Ark from top tier can erase Demons from existence, body and soul, yet different characters resist this.

There are probably other examples.

Depends on what you mean by layers, Melascula can manipulate hundreds to thousands of souls at a time without incantations (I think higher numbers means greater extent on this wiki) and a half dead Meliodas can resist Melasculas abilities whilst she is exterting herself and using incantations.

Purgatory can erode souls but different characters can resist this.

Demons can destroy souls by eating them, removing them completely from the wheel of reincarnation but different characters can resist this (obviously Demons as a whole should)

Ark from top tier can erase Demons from existence, body and soul, yet different characters resist this.

There are probably other examples.
What about powernull and mind resistance?

Back