• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the layers soul manipulation and hax resistance for NNT characters?

Another CRT really?

Again another CRT really?

You already have multiple CRTs open just post there
I could add it to the crt I made but sure
Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time?

Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time?
Can someone answer this?

I could add it to the crt I made

but sure Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2?
Wait, if he didn't have a body then that's not Type 2. Type 2 requires you to have a body that should be dead (Like a zombie)
here Would this also be type 6 immortality?
Doesn't he already have that?
Would demon regeneration be low godly over time?
This is just for Fraudrin, if no other demons have feats then they don't get it.

Wait, if he didn't have a body then that's not Type 2. Type 2 requires you to have a body that should be dead (Like a zombie)

Doesn't he already have that?

This is just for Fraudrin, if no other demons have feats then they don't get it.
Can high-ranking demons also get immortality type 6? Read fused zamasu [Able to still fight after being reduced to his soul] So this counts for immortally type 2. All goddess has low godly regeneration over time maybe this can apply to high-ranking demons.

Can high-ranking demons also get immortality type 6?
Again feats.
Read fused zamasu [Able to still fight after being reduced to his soul] So this counts for immortally type 2.
Zamasu can fight as a soul, can you give a scan where someone is actively fighting as a soul with no body in NNT
All goddess has low godly regeneration over time maybe this can apply to high-ranking demons.
Demons are not Goddesses

The Ten Commandments already have Resistance to Ark

IMO Arch Angel > 10C > Fodder Goddess > Fodder Demon

Do you anything prove that she wasn't?
Actually, the commandments survived and omega ark from the archangels and took no damage from it despite 1 archangel = 2 commandments.

Ludociel stabbed Vivian in celestial form.
Can you give a scan then.
That's just Possession and possibly Type 6 Immortality for demons
Give the manga scan.
  • I was giving an example fraudrin serving as a soul counts for type 2 immortality
No it doesn't, Fraudrin doesn't even fight and just tries to possess people whereas Fused Zamasu didn't even need a body to continue fighting

Can you give a scan then.

That's just Possession and possibly Type 6 Immortality for demons

Give the manga scan.

No it doesn't, Fraudrin doesn't even fight and just tries to possess people whereas Fused Zamasu didn't even need a body to continue fighting
The chapter ludociel posses Margret
And yet Ark attacks from the Arch Angels and Elizabeth are still able to affect them.
Elizabeth is stronger than sariel and tarmiel

The Arch Angels regenerated their bodies though? That's the whole reason they have Low Godly overtime.

But if you want to remove their Low Godly regeneration then be my guest.
Actually I don’t want to remove it but maybe high ranking demons can get it from scaling to fraudrin

That's not Resistance that's a weakness of Blackout

IIRC It's already on his profile
But you need to have it to resist it hence power scaling or you could use Dreyfus resisting fraudrin possessing him initially and scale up there
Only Fraudrin gets that level of regeneration.

Other demons need feats.

Other demons only get possession and possibly Type 6 Immortality
what about demon king he appeared as a soul to Meliodas? That’s fine then we probably need more input on it

Only Fraudrin gets that level of regeneration.

Other demons need feats.

Other demons only get possession and possibly Type 6 Immortality
Why would they need feats they should also get type 2 immortality fraudrin was alive without his body just like fused Zamasu I am fine with type 6 immortality but type two should be there too.
They didn't resist anything though? As stated it doesn't work on anyone who has a power level of 400 or higher hence a weakness.

That's Possession not Mind Manipulation.
Ok

Why would they need feats they should also get type 2 immortality fraudrin was alive without his body just like fused Zamasu I am fine with type 6 immortality but type two should be there too.
Again Zamasu didn't need a body to continue fighting, he could fight as a soul and eventually become a universe

Fraudrin does none of that and needed to possess a body to regenerate or else he'd die

And other demons need feats for Immortality Type 6 because the scan didn't say that they were switching only that they're capable of possessing human bodies.

Again Zamasu didn't need a body to continue fighting, he could fight as a soul and eventually become a universe

Fraudrin does none of that and needed to possess a body to regenerate or else he'd die

And other demons need feats for Immortality Type 6 because the scan didn't say that they were switching only that they're capable of possessing human bodies.
Yes but they need to insert their consciousness Fraudrin hops bodies so limited type 6 immortality trough possession should be fine.

Back