• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are some game characters with a luck stat?

I feel like a lot of game characters (RPG mostly) have a luck stat that can be considered supernatural luck and probability manipulation if they can increase it, but this wiki forgets about it. Can anyone name some examples, especially if there's reason to believe its not just game mechanics? I'll list a few

Mario and Luigi, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Final Fantasy characters, Golden Sun characters,

Supernatural Luck should only be given to characters who have lore based luck or a magically ability of some grant that causes luck to rise exponentially. Characters who just have an extremely high luck stat are just plain lucky which isn't really an ability indexed on the wiki. Though, I know some games, luck is used as a stat to raise critical hit ratio and/or resist statuses (Which the latter is another thing various former staff insisted to be treated as game mechanics).

Supernatural Luck should only be given to characters who have lore based luck or a magically ability of some grant that causes luck to rise exponentially. Characters who just have an extremely high luck stat are just plain lucky which isn't really an ability indexed on the wiki. Though, I know some games, luck is used as a stat to raise critical hit ratio and/or resist statuses (Which the latter is another thing various former staff insisted to be treated as game mechanics).
Im aware, but there can be instances where its canon, like if the game's lore narration mentions it, its an important aspect of the game, and most of all, if its mentioned in canon dialogue

Luck is pretty predominate in the Fallout games. Having higher luck can affect certain events and dialogue.

Has a Insanely good luck stat
Thats my favorite game character

depend, but the closest ability that are related to luck stat in a game is Probability Manipulation, some massive luck can even have Fate Manipulation

depend, but the closest ability that are related to luck stat in a game is Probability Manipulation, some massive luck can even have Fate Manipulation

unknown.png

Causality
That's not the case at all. A character affecting certain events with their luck is still supernatural luck and not some fancy ability like causality manipulation (unless stated otherwise). Even type 4 acausals or characters that resist causality/probability manipulation lose to supernatural luck.

That's not the case at all. A character affecting certain events with their luck is still supernatural luck and not some fancy ability like causality manipulation (unless stated otherwise). Even type 4 acausals or characters that resist causality/probability manipulation lose to supernatural luck.
I didn't ask

Back