• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

TartaChocholate said:
Hmm... for me it would be Monkey Island characters. Some feats were requested to be calced in the thread and Tonygameman has made pretty good work on a profile in a blog, but there's still ways to go, only Guybrush and LeChuck have been worked on so far.

And Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken characters.
Thanks a lot on mentioning, fellow friend, though I didn't start with LeChuck's profile blog yet. On Dai no Daibouken, I'd suggest using Pop as a example for scaling when making profiles.

@Tony: So happy that Pop has his profile. Dai no Daibouken would require a lot of investment given how action heavy the manga is. Not to mention the many profile and explanation pages at the end of several chapters which are likely to contain more than a few important details.

Strange, I was sure I had seen a LeChuck page? Pehaps I am mixing up his wiki page on the Monkey Island wiki with the stuff we mentioned in the thread.

I've been writing a novel for a little while now, and for a long time I've wondered about what the character profiles would be like on the wiki. Maybe if I get it published one day I could potentially male profiles for them, but eh. That won't be for a long time surely. I wish I could make profiles for them though.

I don't remember any rule like that myself, though I'm probably even more likely to be wrong on that point. I'll take a look when I can.

Post-Crisis Vic Sage needs a profile and he would easily make it to 9-A via scaling and such. He has some feats that need calc'ing but overall would be pretty simple to do a profile. He also has some pretty good hax for a street level charcter.

Of the Dragon Ball inspired Latin American series "Golpea Duro Hara" that aired on Cartoon Network and it's still on their YouTube channel.

I think he is? I don't remember where he came from. But yeah, it seems he's only popular in here Argentina. I was kinda surprised someone also thought of making a Gaturro profile. But I'd think we'd need a TV series key and a Comic key.

I've been meaning to add more characters from classic media, like the odyssey, Shakespeare plays, and other things such as. Betty Boop has gotten me interested, for example

Jackythejack said:
I've been meaning to add more characters from classic media, like the odyssey, Shakespeare plays, and other things such as. Betty Boop has gotten me interested, for example
I have planned on doing some Shakespeare as well

Jackythejack said:
Nice. Which ones in particular?
Haven't been to sure, as I haven't been that deep into Shakespeare, but planned possibly the witches from McBeth iirc, The Late King Hamlet, and likely other "supernatural" type characters, though perhaps notable human characters as well. Also wanted to add profiles for the movie adaption of Romeo and Juliet that had firearms, because why not.

The Psychotic cultivator is getting a profile

Pretty sure at some point the story kept on stating he had infinite power, mass, speed and stuff. lol

Surprising Masane Amaha is still not having a profile here.

So is Sakura Kinomoto. So is Youichi Tsuidenai. So are a bunch of classic characters.

The entirety of the Calamity Terraria Mod.

Lenarr Young (Youtuber)

Modded Minecraft (OP as all hell. Likely would take up a lot of spots on the most powerful characters list)

Back