• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

The only mod i really would want on here is Calamity mod for Terraria

it would be awesome.

3-A Terraria!

Honestly it dosen't even seem like a mod.

If we were to have any characters from mods

We should have the mobs from Mutant Creatures, Twilight Forest and Orespawn from Minecraft

hey im not really like a important guy here but i always wanted Air gear on here to see the characters put up a fight with some guy

A4164-50
like on outskirtsbattledomewiki the manga calcs are on there and the reason im not on there i beacuse i like the format of wiki better here then over there so if yall got the time look over it to give it a shot
P.S Air Gear has some amazing art work when its not just ecchi shot of girls

XIq2VI-Nbn -UTs 3Vn46Ze7Kc8ZocFGUTCbJnqtfRINEWMLDqtZ3nOOX UdRvQW4U7MC9YQQikhZrP9l3XxnA
Air-gear-172159

What's the deal with Air Gear though? At first I thought it was a sports manga of sorts with the characters competing, but there's a lot of mass destruction involved. And the Article on Ikki there puts him on Moon Level, which is pretty darn impressive.

I had some thoughts before making the conclusion to add him on. Since we have characters like Killer Bea and Kung Fury. Even though their movies are on YouTube, they have a wikipedia page and a budget.

Who Killed Captain Alex? Is a real movie and a blu-ray copy for the film was released on 2019. The movie itself was released in 2010, but was uploaded to YouTube in 2015.

I would make this version of Sonic, he seems neat, his sneezing alerting him of danger, and the whole alter-ego thing, but it'll probably take a lot of work to find all of the Shogakukan comics and I don't have the time to do so.

Back