• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

I've wanted to try and make profiles for Advanced Education With Viktor Strobovski, but I'm not exactly confident in my ability to do so (I don't know how to research stats and whatnot).

I ain't sure how long it takes Matthew Schroeder to finish working on Dead or Alive for Virtua Fighter, but I've found pair stuff/feats (besides a crossover) even if others aren't canon (at least I believe Kids' at number 8 with a video here and they're not necessarily on that age).

Last edited:
Probably one of the Player characters from the PMD series, I think they wouldn't be allowed because mostly due to the fact that their species was up to the player, etc. It would be neat if there was an actual page for them, because of the plenty of items the series have that would differ them from normal Pokemon pages. They can also Mega Evolve without a Trainer's aid via an Awakening Emera.

MiguelABarrios said:
Isaac from Lost Magic

idk i remember i played this game long ago, and i remembered it recently

I want to play it again
Man, I remember that game, I really liked it. Contact me on my message wall and we'll see what to do with it.

If I knew how I'd like to make profiles for a few characters/ a verse about Shingeki no Bahamut because it's a really cool fantasy that's just heavily overlooked and doesn't even have a representation here

one of the characters is also in another verse, Granblue Fantasy but doesn't have a profile.

this guy:

Azazel gbf

and another character who is in both verses already has a profile:

Cerberus

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Livinmeme said:
oh great more furry
She's not a furry
Strike Witches's more like aircraft-magical girl blend. Sort of similar things of Kantai Collection, Azur Lane and Arpeggio of Blue Steel except the latter are battleship-magical girl blend.

RulerOfTheAbyss said:
if you start a verse how long do you have to make it ?

is there some kind of time limit or can you take your time ?
What do you mean? If you are talking about creating pages here for characters or verses, you can take as much time as you want and can save your progress in the blogs or sandbox if you want to continue the next day or something.

IMG 20191112 232722
Mônica from famous brazilian comic " Turma da Mônica or Mônica's gang", that's a cool jojo fan art of her.

You know what considering that she has 60 years worth of comic book history and a 10 years time-skip version of her,it would not suprise me if a she turns out to be a 2A with all the hacks in the world.

Azur Lane because why not?

Everyone is High 8-C with normal attacks and dura (scales to irl ships) Aircraft carriers can go upto 8-B with Dive Bombers (via Pearl Harbor feat. Doesn't scale to dura), Enterprise Alter is possibly Tier 7 (with nukes) if she is who we think she is and high ranking Sirens and GOD DETECTIVE Shirakami Fubuki could be at least High 6-C, possibly higher with Mirror Sea control (Doesn't scale to dura).

Azur Lane Factions - Royal Navy
Azur Lane Factions - Iron Blood
Azur Lane Factions - Sakura Empire
Azur Lane Factions - Eagle Union

Where is Girls' Frontliiiiiiine. So much materials can be used from it. T-dolls can range from 9-C to 8-C, scaling from Sangvis Destroyer that can use rockets and their own gun powers. Also all of them will have Inorganic Physiology because they are technically robots
80955396cc24feca9a02fe1200af377bdd212e71

TacticalNuke002 said:
Need the waifus on deck here~

We have a discuss thread for AL but like a couple other series I (though very lacking in it atm) follow, it's been really dead AF due to lack of active fans. Well one of them is revived but point is, in this series case, it's DED in terms of its general thread. Aside that, hell yeah we need AL.

Link to said thread.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Need the waifus on deck here~

We have a discuss thread for AL but like a couple other series I (though very lacking in it atm) follow, it's been really dead AF due to lack of active fans. Well one of them is revived but point is, in this series case, it's DED in terms of its general thread. Aside that, hell yeah we need AL.

Link to said thread.
Well we still have big holes unfilled from Kantai Collectio and Arpeggio of Blue Steel. And Azur Lane fans are still hoping for a buyout from the original merchant so they will not be sanctioned even in the future.

RulerOfTheAbyss said:
btw when you make a profile how do you get the discussion button on there ?
A thread having the page itself as a category is the way for that, as you can see that every page with that has threads having that page as a category.

is there any way to "promote" a new verse or page or get people interested in it ?

or to get some help tomake it better and create it ?

Back