• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

what are the conventional means ? I'm sorry I'm relatively new overall and extremely new to making content and I can't find anywhere where I could ask this lol. Is there some kind of general discussion board ?

Glitchtale even though some of the characters already have profiles on the FC/OC wiki Still waiting for Frisk to get one

Absaddie said:
Profiles for Getter Robo such as:
Shin Getter Robo (possibly different versions as New and Armageddon)

Getter Robo Arc

Getter Robo Go

Other Getter Robo pilots

And Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken profiles in general, needs some calcs so we can get a good measurement on their stats
This^

The Mutants of Mutant Year Zero would be great.

Thumb-1920-906470
Bormin has this badass quote: "When the ice melted, you said nothing. When the plague spread, you did nothing. When the nukes dropped, you became nothing."

TacticalNuke002 said:
The Mutants of Mutant Year Zero would be great.
Bormin has this badass quote: "When the ice melted, you said nothing. When the plague spread, you did nothing. When the nukes dropped, you became nothing."

I support this never played it tho

RulerOfTheAbyss said:
if you start a verse how long do you have to make it ?
is there some kind of time limit or can you take your time ?
You can take your time, especially considering you can just post drafts in blog posts then continue later, and when it's good enought it can be posted, and the same applies to every other page.

well thanks for the advice but I already have 3 pages for the verse I wanted to make (they are still pretty rough tho)

and I'm not good at calcs so they're gonna stay like that for a while lol

Parappa The Rapper and Chop Chop Master Onion(Tamanegi sensei) but from the anime, I dunno whether the anime is canon to the games but we should have a separate key or something.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Parappa The Rapper and Chop Chop Master Onion(Tamanegi sensei) but from the anime, I dunno whether the anime is canon to the games but we should have a separate key or something.
Oh and for the flower witch and Gaster and Groober. The witch survived getting blown up by her own christmas rockets, she has a ton of skills. Meanwhile Gaster and Groober survived getting crushed by Parappa, Katy, PJ, Matt and some Reindeers in a sled from a big height.

Parappa also has a speed feat of dodging rockets.

I want to make profiles from a decent kids fantasy series called the land of stories.

It has good hax, the only problems is finding AP, they have a tier 6 environmental destruction feat, but all the other best feats require calcing and I suck at that

I've made a page for a creature called Rajang ( waiting for permission before I can add it ). As for pages I want to make, Elma and the other Xenoblade X characters.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Oh and for the flower witch and Gaster and Groober. The witch survived getting blown up by her own christmas rockets, she has a ton of skills. Meanwhile Gaster and Groober survived getting crushed by Parappa, Katy, PJ, Matt and some Reindeers in a sled from a big height.
Parappa also has a speed feat of dodging rockets.
Thinking about it, they would all have Toon Force.

To announce:

I am working on some feat calcs for characters from the Kam Yung / Jin Yong verse.

Please contact me if you want to create character profiles, thanks.

The kratt Bros are probably wall level thanks to all of the animals powers they copy and below average human level when they shrink

Hmm... for me it would be Monkey Island characters. Some feats were requested to be calced in the thread and Tonygameman has made pretty good work on a profile in a blog, but there's still ways to go, only Guybrush and LeChuck have been worked on so far.

And Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken characters.

Back