• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

Cool Cat got Thanos snapped from the wiki.

I Hate Everything must've gotten his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet and removed the verse from the wiki with the snap of his fingers..

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Cool Cat got Thanos snapped from the wiki.
I Hate Everything must've gotten his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet and removed the verse from the wiki with the snap of his fingers..
(I know that he's not here anymore but he will always live in our hearts)

Actually, Ant deleted him.

aNt Is I hAtE eVeRyThInG cOnFiRmEd!!1!!?????? XDDDD

Eh, hard to say.

His Angel fo death form says he's incapable of being harmed physically.

What other angels of death are there?

What tier would Kite Man be at?

I reckon he would be either 9-B or 9-A, since he did almost kill Batman one time. Not sure if its canon though.

I was thinking... given we have Xenoblade, having profiles for Xenosaga would be cool, but especially for Xenogears.

Maybe I'll tackle the game in the future, but gonna need a lot of help on that one, I am pretty lost when philosophical, abstract and higher dimensional stuff is involved. >_>

Joaco0902 said:
Big City Greens has some nice 9-B feats like Grandma wrestling a bear and Cricket smashing through several wooden planks when fighting her.
Also I think there was a part in the episode involving around the biscuits where the main cast surivived a small explosion, but it left them seriously injured.

I have the urge to add Kite Man onto the wiki. But i gotta do research while I'm at it..

Then again, that's the whole point of VS debating and stuff.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Working on Sweeney Todd (Musical) and J.D. (Heathers Musical), as I feel musicals are a bit ignored on this site unless it is a movie or based on an existing popular property.
Do we have musical incarnations from Japanese works as well? There are quite some notable franchises of ACGN and live action shows having their musical/drama adaptations.

Also I think there was a part in the episode involving around the biscuits where the main cast surivived a small explosion, but it left them seriously injured.

Do you have a link?

Another one that I'd like to make profiles for, but it's unlikely they would be acceptable in the first place, is for the old RPG Maker game The Way. The verse isn't that particularly haxy or powerful, but damn it was gooood

While I'm going through some old written death battle stuff, I was reminded by the fact that I would love to make a Thomas Sanders profile. The Sanders Sides are incredibly interesting and have some interesting powers. Plus, Thomas' vines/short videos make them all a bit more powerful by correlation and just give Thomas a huge arsenal/abilities. lol.

However, they would be denied for multiple reasons. One, like the Pink Elephants, they only exist in Thomas' head. Two, the entire thing is based on real Thomas with real Thomas' experiences.

Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv said:
Night in the Woods characters more specifically Mae Borrowski and Eide Mae has clairvoyance via her dreams and Eide Intangibility and possibly teleportation, Mae would likely be 9-C with her bat would they fit for a page? sorry if i sound rude or demadning i'm just curious

https://nightinthewoods.fandom.com/wiki/Mae

https://nightinthewoods.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Goat

https://nightinthewoods.fandom.com/wiki/Eide
Be very well supported by calc blogs and you may actually make the below character profiles or even the verse profile:

• Mae Borowski (Night in the Woods)
  • Black Goat (Night in the Woods)
  • Ride (Night in the Woods)

I mentioned a while back on this thread that I would love to make profiles for characters in the novel I'm writing.

While I would obviously need to get it published first before even thinking of doing that (otherwise, they'd only belong on the FC/OC wiki), for fun, I made a profile for one of the beings in my sandbox. Take a look if you're interested. Or don't; it doesn't matter, just thought it'd be nice. :p

Code:
Chuck Norris (Ian Spector Novels), but at least according to a comment on the blog, it won't be allowed to get a profile. I would assume that is due to the very crude and even offensive humor the books have.
well comparing thinks like south park is a baby so i think can be allowed and then figth with ger

Back