• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to begin...

The Nostalgia Critic (Nostalgia Critic) (Web Video series)

Alcatraz Smedry (Alcatraz vs.) (Novel series)

Chris Gordon (the Demon Accords) (Novel series)

Cody Giles/Odelarch (Angel of Death) (Web series)

Jeff The Killer/Jeffrey Keaton (MBK's Creepypasta Universe) (Web Video series)

Torg (Sluggy Freelance) (Web Comic series)

Bun-bun (Sluggy Freelance) (Web Comic series)

Arthur MoonStar (Once Human, Now a Parasite) (Web/Light Novel series)

DC section 8 characters, except with total disregard for logic and scaling.

• 4-C dogwelder for welding 2 stars together
  • 1-A Bueno Excellent for surviving combat with the Many Angled Ones, who are supposed to be the Outer God's
  • Six-pack is 1-A when drunk for defeating the Many Angled ones and saving Earth due to it
I may legit try and make Friendly Fire a profile eventually.

Detective Inspectre said:
Where to begin...
Jeff The Killer/Jeffrey Keaton (MBK's Creepypasta Universe) (Web Video series)
Completely agree with this. Have alot of info for ol´ Keaton.

Also would love to add the Original Jeff the Killer, the one created by sesseur, Jeffery C. Hodek. Either that or the CP version or its reboot.

Before I can pick time for creating profiles for characters from Gridman and Zombie Land Saga, I find it may be appreciated if some people can try on Shōjo ☆ Kageki Revue Starlight.

And content revision for Saikano characters get indefinitely delayed

@Jason

Well, many of us don't know SKRS. Also make the Gridman first, and Witchy might get heart attack if Zombie-Land Saga get an page

Honestly, some of the characters from Critical Role would be nice, but the issue there is if we scale from universal D&D rules and descriptions (the minimum possible power of fireball and other such spells, the basic description of a god/celestial being that's given, etc.) or opt to go solely by how the feats the characters perform on the show are described.

Vox Machina was pretty OP by the end of their campaign, being capable of defeating and sealing away their setting's Vecna.

The Mighty Nein (current party) haven't really reached such a point yet, considering they just hit level 8, recently.

Also listening to hundreds and hundreds of hours of audio again while constantly paying attention to carefully pick out feats and consider scaling would really suck.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Jason

Well, many of us don't know SKRS. Also make the Gridman first, and Witchy might get heart attack if Zombie-Land Saga get an page
Witchy will get one soon as the ZLS calcs are ready already.

And afterwards if I have time I will do some Gridman calcs to calibrate most powers before making exact pages.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Witchy, you mean First Witch, right?

Also are you gonna look to the Original series too?
May not have time to do so as the original live action series is a bit abstract given the setting. The Trigger anime one is much easier to analyse.

Composite Cobra Comander

FNAF fan game characters

Characters from ¨Odd Stories for Odd Children¨

All the ¨Tales from the Crypt¨ stuff. Working on it though.

Adding book keys for JP stuff. I will try in the future.

Dinosaurs from then Jurassic Dead book series.

Nemisis from the Progect Nemisis book series.

Composite Bigfoot (Myth) using all the abilities he is said to have: Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation, Dimentional Travel, Genius Intelegence, Invisibility, 4th or 5th Dimentional being, Magic, UFO equipment, possession, size manipulation, etc. Thier is a book about BFs being basically gods/aliens from another universe. Would love to get my hands on these books eventually tbh. https://www.psychicsasquatch.com/books/

Also add the Ropen from ¨Searching for Ropens and Finding God: The quest for discovering modern pterosaurs ("flying dinosaurs")¨

1) DC animated movie characters (problem is they have only Tier 8 Too Tiers from what I know.

2) Id also love to make profiles for the alternative media MK characters (mostly for the absolute worst Shao Kahn but alas)

3) Conan the Batbarian (Marvel Comics)

4) other New Gods (Kalibak, Steppenwolf, Lightray, Highfather etc) the reason I haven't is because they're very hard to figure out (like Highfather doesn't have many feats on his own and Steppenwolf has one storyline as the main villain)

- The Player (Hearthstone)

- The Player (Garry's Mod)

- Creation, Michael Schmidt, & Ignited Freddy, Bonnie, Chica etc. (The Joy of Creation: Story Mode)

- Non-canon Great Old Ones & Outer Gods (Extended Cthulhu Mythos)

- The Player (Powder Game) (will attempt to make a profile, but it will probably immediately be deleted b/c I don't know if it's allowed)

- Characters from Hellper

The eponymous creatures from the online game Rawr.

Poison Manip, Psychic Powers, and some decent probability hax are fairly common, but I'll be out of town and won't have time to work on it for a bit.

Did we ever got a discussion about Proyect X Zone being canon or not? It could just fall as a separate key if it´s canon "enought".

A page for Jota Kujo from Clamp in Wonderland. Yes, this is technically official. His Stand, Charmy Green, basically has the powers of Star Platinum and Hyrophant Green. It's actually kind of ironic that Stone Free and Charmy Green are somewhat similar stands. Due to how Novel Kars' page works I'd assume that Jota would be scaled to canon JoJo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back