• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really look like Felix destroyed all those stars, but caused the planet to do so.

Darkanine said:
It doesn't really look like Felix destroyed all those stars, but caused the planet to do so.
Seems like an High 4-C durability feat, which also scales to AP because he can harm those that can harm him.

I also want to make a page on Linkara down the road, but I guess it'll have to be on JBW or something.

Linkara scales to Spoony, who has a 2-C feat if you count crossovers. Also, he's a Power Ranger, so that's guaranteed Planet level and MFTL+.

He did it with a gun (Killing The Guardian who I'm pretty sure was capable of killing the World Serpents). He also stomped Squall Leonhart and Tidus and I think he fought The Slasher of Veils but I cant find much feats on it outside of vaguely planet level statements.

Everyone from the early days of Channel Awesome were shown to be more-or-less equal given how frequently they fight each other.

Speaking of the Nerd, Doesn't look to bad so far. Also need to find an rendered image that shows the Nerd's full body. I might also be missing quite a few hax abilities here and there.

Too bad I can't add things like "**** Fire" in the notable techniques section do to inprob

Haven't really kept up with Linkara's storyline so I dunno. Affecting Hypertime is High 1-B though, assuming it works the same as DCs Hypertime.

@Med Would this work?

Kisspng-james-rolfe-angry-video-game-nerd-video-games-the-angry-video-game-nerd-hashtag-images-on-tumblr-5ba9e8bb55a354.9794909015378618193508

That will do for now, but profiles typically want images that show head to toe. But still better than what I can find.

Order Of The Stick. Love that webcomic.

Was genuinely thinking of making profiles for the Brandon Rogers verse. Specifically, Sam & Stuff. There's actually some pretty good feats like Donna, an aging old woman, being able to casually snap someone's neck, and Brandon Rogers himself possessing a book that has plot manip, ressurection, healing, reality warping, creation, etc.

I am organising some information (esp. quantifiable feats) for some characters for Zombie Land Saga.

However, I would like to ask is it better to make

1) one page for each character or

2) one for the idol unit Franchouchou and one for the necromancer producer Koutaro

Basically most characters of the idol unit sort of scale to each other and they mostly perform as a group. Except the P.

If crossover scaling was allowed then I'd make a profile for composite SpongeBob since he's 8-A for being comparable to Danny Phantom

Actually, composite SpongeBob may be 2-C since he defeated and took hits from Mawgu

Insecurity97 said:
If crossover scaling was allowed then I'd make a profile for composite SpongeBob since he's 8-A for being comparable to Danny Phantom
Actually, composite SpongeBob may be 2-C since he defeated and took hits from Mawgu
Go ahead and do it in JBW.

Just watched the whole SSSS.Gridman. That is triggering awesome thanks production crew.

And I plan to work to some characters of SSSS.Gridman now.

(not in any order)

1. Set out part 3 calc compilation of GI Joe and start working on building profiles

2. (revamp) Chise and Mizuki of Saikano

3. Coca-Cola Kid profile construction (in response of Pepsima)

4. Some Zombie Land Saga characters (I have a feeling nobody else would lay a hand)

5. Some Gridman characters (perhaps some may have already been working on that but dunno - but I see most of them are more interested in Goblin Slayer or even Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke.)

Wojak aka the Feels Guy is atleast 4D and an extraordinary genius, he can warp reality, has type 8, mid godly regen, can create black holes, can create monsters with his brain etc.

Jasonsith said:
Just watched the whole SSSS.Gridman. That is triggering awesome thanks production crew.
We also need profiles for the original SSSS.

The entire series is on YouTube last I checked.

Especially the final eps of SSSS Gridman is so mind blowing.

I recommended watch the original series (not that american version) for better.

The original is the American version. The Japanese version it adapted from is something else. The SSSS even stands for Superhuman Syber Samurai Squad.

It's like those Korean Power Rangers series. The original is technically Sentai, but they're a sequel to Power Rangers.

Darkanine said:
The original is the American version. The Japanese version it adapted from is something else. The SSSS even stands for Superhuman Syber Samurai Squad.

It's like those Korean Power Rangers series. The original is technically Sentai, but they're a sequel to Power Rangers.
I am quite sure the anime version stems mainly from the Japanese tokusatsu version.

They did borrow the English name from the American adaptation (which is Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad), but the monsters are mainly borrowed from the Japanese version.

The Japanese tokusatsu version, American tokusatsu version and Trigger anime version all share one common theme though.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Its still better to watch the japanese version tho
The original is definitely one to visit / revisit.

But should there be 1 franchise page containing 3 series of characters or 3 separate franchise pages?

As the anime version is relatively short, I may have some calibrations on the characters there first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back