• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What am I doing? - 666:Satan (GoH) vs Android 21 (DBFZ)

They have everything the original has but marginally weaker.

Actually I'm not sure, as they we're all killed when Jin blew off there torsos, and I'm pretty sure High-Mid would let them survive that

IIrc they didn't regen because they were Low 4-C clones, and Mo-ri was in his 4-B form when he one-shotted them. Satan was intrigued and also went into his 4-B form, forgetting that he could clone.

If he never went 4-B there would't be a key on his page for it. Also when I say 4-B form I mean acupuncture boosted Satan.

"Up to Solar System level with Na Bong Chim Acupuncture (Would have multiplied his power by 250,000 had Jin not stopped him, and was utilizing the energy being produced by the Sun as an attack against Mo-Ri"

So.

Wait. Hold up, that ain't right. I'm gonna have to make a CRT for this, give me a moment.

RinkakuKagune said:
5x more powerful.
Not necessarily. 21 is far far above Cell who's 1 Kilofoe.

Regardless clones are a thing. A stompish thing.

But the thing is, Satan is at least 5 kilofoe, and can amp himself by absorbing light and heat or by getting closer to the sun and absorbing that

Yeah, this is probs a stomp. Should I close this?

It's. Not. A stomp.

Seriously, every hax fight ever is a stomp if it were down to one ability

Here's the thing.

Hax fights are usually "This guy uses it first most times so he wins"

In this case, it's "Uses this, 21's only hax is useless and she can't do a single thing to save herself GG"

And Simon stomps everyone who isn't a chaos god or can say "Lol Mid Godly", so...........

And honestly we're pretty lenient with Nihilus for whatever reason.

It's iffy whether or not they should have been added either, so.

None of what you're showing counts any more then this matchup we are currently commenting on.

Looks like I wasn't wrong about regretting this

Mfw when my matchup sparks debate over what constitutes as a stomp

Guys this was an accident I swear

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Actually I'm not sure, as they we're all killed when Jin blew off there torsos, and I'm pretty sure High-Mid would let them survive that
Actually, they kinda all... exploded after he hit them.

GoH

Back