• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What am I doing? - 666:Satan (GoH) vs Android 21 (DBFZ)

Satan has a fairly solid chance at copying the majority of her techniques as they aren't particularly hard or complex.

She's also going to have a lot of difficulty bypassing his regen

But the waves are going to be an issue if she gets them off in time.

Gotta think.

I don't know the FOE count, but Satan's should be around 4857500 tenatons. Not sure about 21, didn't follow the Cell AP discussion too closely, its either Baseline or in the kiloFOE range.

Satan's FOE count is 5283.2 FOE and 21 is 1.053 KiloFOE but correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not good at conversions but isn't 5283.2 FOE > 1.053 kiloFOE?

Since 1000 FOE = 1 Kilo FOE which would mean 5283.2 FOE = 5.2832 KiloFOE right?

Satan can still duplicate himself in the quadrillions. That should be enough to overwhelm 21.

I vote Satan due to AP advantage, duplication, power and technique mimicry via telepathy/sight, and resurrection.

I don't even think she can copy his abilities, he doesn't have anything like ki or energy and he can absorb light and heat but that isn't energy related to his main abilities that would be useful for 21 to copy

Sir Ovens said:
Explain to me again, what are the waves exactly?
Basically a machine that Android 21 uses within the story mode, it statistically reduces the characters physical stats, memory wipes, and puts the cast to sleep.

Probably going with Satan for now

FRA of course

The real cal howard said:
The girl still only used the waves once in a non combat situation where no one was around...
Oh come on, not this crap again. She never NEEDED to turn it on again because it was ALWAYS ON THE ENTIRE GAME. A lack of evidence isn't evidence Cal.

Burden of proof's on you, dude. Not me. You have to prove that this is combat applicable and her combat mindset. It's not my problem if it's on fromthe first time she used it, because she used it on the first place after prep.

Akreious said:
The real cal howard said:
The girl still only used the waves once in a non combat situation where no one was around...
Oh come on, not this crap again. She never NEEDED to turn it on again because it was ALWAYS ON THE ENTIRE GAME. A lack of evidence isn't evidence Cal.
Burden of proof is on you dude, you should know this by now.

You are making the claim, so provide the evidence please.

Anyway, I am going to vote for Satan FRA.

Burden of proof is on you dude, you should know this by now.

You are making the claim, so provide the evidence please.

Anyway, I am going to vote for Satan FRA.

By that logic, the burden of proof is on Cal because I'm responding to a claim by him. Again, she only allowed the machine to be turned off when it ceased to be effective. In the story, her plan was to turn basically every strong fighter basically into comatose easy prey. Against a strong opponent, why WOULDNT she do so Again? Your arguments logic is "She never did it in combat" when she never NEEDED to turn it on; it was ALWAYS on.

Still, how would that work against literally quadrillions of clones each just a little less powerful than the original? Mind you, Satan can also toss planets with minimal effort, and absorb heat energy to become stronger. This is all not to mention that Satan is also constantly reading her mind and copying all her techniques and physical abilities.

It can be 4-B, but the planet has to be quite big.

And it's not even that farfetch'd when a verse like Sailor Moon has a planet the size of the solar system.

I'm pretty sure it was Han Dae Wi, Jin Mo-Ri and Satan's tossing planets that gave the verse it's Low 4C rating...

Gargoyle One said:
There is quite a few planet tossing feats that end up to be tier 4 or high end tier 5.

But on that note. 5 Kilofoe > 1 Kilofoe

It isnt a super big gap, but still one none the less.

Yeah.

If the waves aren't already active, the first thing 21 is going to do is acitvate them so Satan is easy prey for turning into candy. That's pretty much the entire plot of DBFZ, and unless Satan has a counter to being immediately depowered to Yamcha levels and incapacitated, he's screwed.

According to the DBZ wiki, the waves don't effect clones and divine beings such as the GoDs, Angels, and Shinjin.If either of these are true then 21's waves are useless since in GOH clones slightly different from their original(even genetically) and are their own person(but the closer they are to their original the more they behave like them but also are just as powerful as the original) and about the divine being thing Satan is a God.

Back