• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability in Narutoverse can counter the "Almighty"?

Warren Valion said:
Zaratthustra said:
At this moment in time, there are not many way to beat him in Narutoverse but maybe in the future there will be. Who know what hax/ability will apear from Kara members / Karma / Otsutsuki members or maybe from the the main cast.
Unless Naruto gets 4-D hax of some kind, resistance to power null, or Acausality strong enough to null the Almighty's effect - I don't think anything they get will matter.
Like I said, maybe in the future - we don;t know what will happen or change (low chance for 4-D hax but not impossible). If only Boruto would have been weekly.

Warren Valion said:
Unless Naruto gets 4-D hax of some kind, resistance to power null, or Acausality strong enough to null the Almighty's effect - I don't think anything they get will matter.
They need to just be on another level of AP that Yhwach's almighty becomes kinda pointless

Shadowbokunohero said:
@Warren
not in the same context

we kinda change Soul crushing to fit more into our wiki's standards
What do you mean by this?

If you mean verse equalization, then I mentioned that in my comment.

And I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed in battles anyway.

Darth Nihilus has passive soul and mind hax. That is just as broken, if not more so than Reiatsu crush - and he doesn't have any said abilities not allowed in verses fights.

We don't even restrict higher-dimension or beyond dimensional immortality anymore.

And every Bleach fight thread that I have become a Bleach fan has included it - and has either lead to the fight being a stomp for the Bleach character or the opponent resists and the fight is continued.

Here's an example: Lapis lazuli vs Toshiro Hitsugaya

it was in regards to verse equalization

prior to that arguments would be made similar to this, and it's a common argument made.

"character A has no spirit energy thus gets crushed regardless of tier"

which is why i said nope to the whole godtier naruto characters get crushed and killed passively

thats not how our wiki functions

Shadowbokunohero said:
it was in regards to verse equalization
prior to that arguments would be made similar to this, and it's a common argument made.

"character A has no spirit energy thus gets crushed regardless of tier"
Isn't Chakra a mixture of spiritual energy and physical energy or something like that?

I am pretty sure the spiritual aspect of their energy would allow them to resist the effects of Reiatsu crush anyway.

Wouldnt speed counter the almighty? Would he be able to see them in the future or would it be just him looking at a blurred object?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Wouldnt speed counter the almighty? Would he be able to see them in the future or would it be just him looking at a blurred object?
I don't really see how speed counters it, unless they're like infinite speed or something.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Do people in Naruto speed blitz him?

And I am pretty sure this is speed equalized, anyway.

Naruto God tiers are 11x faster. What I'm wondering is if yhwach would be able to react to them with such a speed difference. I'm curious if the almighty can counter speed as well.

Considering he would know every action they could possibly take and where they would come from speed isn't much of an issue

Unless you're like immeasurable or infinite speed

Logically, Yhwach can't beat Naruto God Tiers just like he can't logically beat Superman.

There is no future where:

• He harms them
  • Has higher AP
  • Is Faster
Etc. Until he gets upgraded. As far as a counter to Almighty, Genjutsu. Kotoamatsukami is a One Shot.

• Some will say KS was used on him before Almighty was activated, but this is irrelevant as Activating Almighty has legitimate feats of Negating Abilities used on him prior to its activation.
That's why this whole nonsense about "KS affects the soul, genjutsu doesn't" was spawned out of the dark recesses of someone's arse.

Meh fan of both here, but

doesn't Yhwach still have the other abilities like getting progressively stronger everytime he's harmed thanks to Thor wannabe Gerard and the ability to warp reality with Gremmy the poor misunderstood sod who lost to Kenpachi?

Also, are those abilities used on Yhwach aimed to his vision? Cause the founding reason why KS worked was I think it tricked his ability to see everything. It would be like in a way... uhh... gonna use a weird example but Aids disease infecting and preventing the perception of said disease before you got some vaccine, unaware of said aids. If it was any other disease it would be detected immediately even if it was already there.

At least, that's the analogy I get

> Can't harm them

Jeez is almost like that wall of hax in his profile is just for showing.

TheFinalOrder said:
  • Some will say KS was used on him before Almighty was activated, but this is irrelevant as Activating Almighty has legitimate feats of Negating Abilities used on him prior to its activation.
No, he negated his strength being negated by Ichibe after he activated the Almighty. Not that activating The Almighty instantly negates all ailment upon him.

He specifically says, "Everything that I see... is powerless before me"

He never knew, nor "saw" that he was having his perceptions distorted until after Aizen revealed it.

That's why he didn't negate it.

TheFinalOrder said:
Wow I can't even so yhwach has a bunch of hax that bypass durability so that's not an issue even if they kill him he can res and speed isn't an issue when he has precog on that level

And yes ks being used before the almighty was on is specifically stated to be the only reason it worked in addition it also only worked because of the fact that KS also makes it nigh impossible to tell if it's activated in you

Tbh I'd actually think a character can kill him if he's faster.... if he doesn't have Gerard's haxx.

The bullshit haxx that wasn't ever defeated properly either.

Warren Valion said:
TheFinalOrder said:
No, he negated his strength being negated by Ichibe after he activated the Almighty. Not that activating The Almighty instantly negates all ailment upon him.
He specifically says, "Everything that I see... is powerless before me"

He never knew, nor "saw" that he was having his perceptions distorted until after Aizen revealed it.

That's why he didn't negate it.
Can he see Genjutsu? Nope. Don't get your point here?

Dziga said:
> Can't harm them
Jeez is almost like that wall of hax in his profile is just for showing.
You notice how your argument shiftd from the Almighty to his other abilities? Don't you think that answers the OP?

TheFinalOrder said:
He can see them using genjutsu in the future and negate it - not that he sees the attack.

Aizen used mind hax in the past, before he unlocked his Almighty, and he couldn't tell that what he was seeing in the future wasn't real, and therefore he didn't negate it.

Warren Valion said:
TheFinalOrder said:
He can see them using genjutsu in the future and negate it - not that he sees the attack.
Aizen used mind hax in the past, before he unlocked his Almighty, and he couldn't tell that what he was seeing in the future wasn't real, and therefore he didn't negate it.
Genjutsu isn't Physical. Yhwach can't see it. All he would see is a Genjutsu User standing there or whatever illusions he's being manipulated to see already. Thus he cannot "Know it" and thus "Negate it".

TheFinalOrder said:
Genjutsu isn't Physical. Yhwach can't see it. All he would see is a Genjutsu User standing there or whatever illusions he's being manipulated to see already. Thus he cannot "Know it" and thus "Negate it".
Neither is most of the Sternritter's hax, does that mean that As Nodt can defeat Yhwach? He doesn't need to physically see the ability to nullify it.

You are forgetting that The Almighty has information analysis as well. It tells him what the ability is.

The Almighty grants Yhwach the ability to know about everything he sees, for all powers he sees to take his side, to be immune to all powers he knows and not able to be defeated by such powers.

Just seeing a genjutsu user do a genjutsu ability will allow Yhwach to "know" what the ability is, and thus the ability "takes his side".

If he is already under genjutsu before he activates The Almighty, then The Almighty's vision is clouded to the point where he doesn't see that he is under a genjutsu.

But if it is casted after he activates The Almighty, then he has already seen it, he knows it, he gains a resistance to it, and he nulls it.

Yes, because I'm the one who shifted the argument, not the guy who was very explicitly making an statement about YHWACH losing to the Naruto top tiers.

1HpDpS20 400x400

Back