• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What a good king I am.." Jack Horner VS King Knight (0-0-0)

Rules​

1. Both are in-character.
  2. Speed are equal.
  3. The fight taken place in the middle of the Wishing Star.

Voting​

The Crime Lord:
Big+jack+horner+is+ing+awesome+to+_9c1ca42aab242c967ece199f89813e1b.png

Oh, what a good boy am I!

King Of Cards:
c7fe48c0cd6675ed84971ed059bf9c546895b9aa.png

As the embodiment of opulence, I demand tribute!

King knight should win due to better fighting exp
Jack Horner just rely on his items and weapons
however there one weapon that can one shot king knight (Rainbow crossbow)
but Arrow need to contact the skin so it maybe not work on Armor knight.
Vote King knight

King knight should win due to better fighting exp
Jack Horner just rely on his items and weapons
however there one weapon that can one shot king knight (Rainbow crossbow)
but Arrow need to contact the skin so it maybe not work on Armor knight.
Vote King knight

It can kill when it hits the clothes

oh hey two bad guys that i like
Yea, Jack's best wincon here is the baby unicorn horns, but as has been previously mentioned he isn't good at aiming at all. King Knight also isn't a stranger to avoiding multiple projectiles being fired at him either. He does have some other weapons in his arsenal, but King Knight can deal with them as well using his own equipment and mobility. I'm not a math numbers guy, though, so I'm not certain if Jack has the AP advantage here, I do know Shovel Knight characters are around baseline level.

oh hey two bad guys that i like
Yea, Jack's best wincon here is the baby unicorn horns, but as has been previously mentioned he isn't good at aiming at all. King Knight also isn't a stranger to avoiding multiple projectiles being fired at him either. He does have some other weapons in his arsenal, but King Knight can deal with them as well using his own equipment and mobility. I'm not a math numbers guy, though, so I'm not certain if Jack has the AP advantage here, I do know Shovel Knight characters are around baseline level.
Question what if horner just uses the midas touch? He can hold it for some security since knight wont be able to get near or else gold

Jack Horner's inability to properly aim the unicorn horns means there's pretty much no chance he's hitting King Knight. King Knight regularly navigates trap-ridden/ perilous environments using his acrobatics, and can fight/dodge attacks from characters with a similar level of agility. Most of Jack's projectiles are just going to be jumped over or rolled under.

What AP value does the Shrek cast scale to?

Horner should have a pretty significant AP edge then. From what I gather the Shovel Knight cast upscale to baseline.

However, Horner is going to have a difficult time landing a decisive blow.

His ranged options are likely to be either dodged by King Knight's acrobatics and movement options, or simply absorbed and reflected by "Turn Coat", one of King Knight's relics.

In melee range, King Knight should have an advantage. King Knight is considered a "Master of single combat" within the Shovel Knight verse, and has experience fighting against characters with varying different fighting styles and techniques. Horner doesn't actually have much shown experience or skill to prove he'd significantly threaten him, to my knowledge.

Additionally, King Knight has several forms of healing, further improving his endurance and making it more difficult to put down.

Horner should have a pretty significant AP edge then. From what I gather the Shovel Knight cast upscale to baseline.

However, Horner is going to have a difficult time landing a decisive blow.

His ranged options are likely to be either dodged by King Knight's acrobatics and movement options, or simply absorbed and reflected by "Turn Coat", one of King Knight's relics.

In melee range, King Knight should have an advantage. King Knight is considered a "Master of single combat" within the Shovel Knight verse, and has experience fighting against characters with varying different fighting styles and techniques. Horner doesn't actually have much shown experience or skill to prove he'd significantly threaten him, to my knowledge.

Additionally, King Knight has several forms of healing, further improving his endurance and making it more difficult to put down.
Horners aim isnt all that bad, puss is just a god like dodger

Back