• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On one hand, I feel I shouldn't be surprised; Appreciating quality entertainment is something that is difficult to completely block with only a language barrier.

But on the other hand, it's nice to get the impression that while we have people here infatuated with Japanese animation, there are people from thereabouts infatuated with western animation.

Imaginym said:
On one hand, I feel I shouldn't be surprised; Appreciating quality entertainment is something that is difficult to completely block with only a language barrier.

But on the other hand, it's nice to get the impression that while we have people here infatuated with Japanese animation, there are people from thereabouts infatuated with western animation.
I wonder if westaboos fetishise us as much as we fetishise them...

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Imaginym said:

definitely

Yes he ******* is and I would ******* love to smooch him

But in all seriousness is he like bi? I'm pretty sure the dude's drawn men in pretty suggestive positions, like yeah, any official declaration of sexuality?

Standuser081 said:
Like a lot of people say, JoJo was just Araki finding his sexuality. Also, he confirmed that Dio is a bi.
Man, who would've thought, I mean DIO is a complete ******* asshole, I mean most of that's from abuse, if the dude had DECENT parents he would've at least ended up like an antihero yanno? Just look at Diego Brando...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Half of the **** on cartoons comes from them, so yea.
I mean, I WOULD contest that, but since I don't actually jack off to real **** and instead jack off to static images of muscular women, i cant really contribute to that whole paradigm of discussion, yanno?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I feel ya man.
You must really like this gal, huh?
For ****'s sake, I just finished jacking off, and now my mum's in the room, if she sees the boner I just popped it's gonna be "you ******* heathen" time for me.

Whilst I thank you for posting that, I must also say **** YOU for posting it whilst my mother was in the room, but you didn't know that so your in the clear

Back