• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

were in the hell have the planet level naruto statements been debunked

But like... kaguya required like the shinobi alliance chakra to create the orb, and the shinobi alliance's combined chakra is like nothing to naruto who had half kurama's chakra which is small country level, so she'd just downscale from large star level or is there more stuff I'm missing?
exactly , this guy gets it

i would like to ask what that enormous chakra was , because it sure as hell wasn't the shinobi alliance , of it was then naruto would scale to that
It was indeed the shinobi alliance. Black Zetsu stated verbatim that her abilities were enhanced exponentially by the Chakra absorbed from the Infinite Tsukuyomi. This is simply a fact that we can't ignore.

But again, this is a banned topic. Further discussions could get way out of hand, so let's stop, please.

It doesn't matter how much chakra it was. BZ said it amped her exponentially above what she was prior. Therefore it was decided to be an amp far above her regular statistics.
so you're aggreging that kcm2 naruto with half of kurama's chakra would scale to the truth seeking orb and be able to amp kaguya exponentially

The God Tree didn't just target the Shinobi Alliance, it targetted everyone with chakra

Not only that, but when Madara absorbs chakra from the God Tree, Naruto and Sasuke both remark how ridiculous the amount is, so clearly it's not just a fodder amount compared to even half the 9 Tails

The God Tree didn't just target the Shinobi Alliance, it targetted everyone with chakra

Not only that, but when Madara absorbs chakra from the God Tree, Naruto and Sasuke both remark how ridiculous the amount is, so clearly it's not just a fodder amount compared to even half the 9 Tails
this guy also gets it

so you're aggreging that kcm2 naruto with half of kurama's chakra would scale to the truth seeking orb and be able to amp kaguya exponentially
Again as we established earlier, not all chakra amps are 1 to 1. For Kaguya ETSO, it so happens to be a non-1 to 1 amp, that exists in a vacuum and has no connected scaling.

And as Purgy implied, perhaps she received even more chakra than the 9 tails could provide.

this guy also gets it
??? I'm arguing against your idea that the chakra the God Tree absorbed was essentially nothing

It's stated to amp Kaguya exponentially

And Naruto and Sasuke were visibly shook from seeing how much chakra Madara gained from the God Tree

Clearly it isn't < Half the 9 Tails if it can do these two things.

Wasn't the nine tails chakra described as like a planet because of how vast it is? That should mean it would scale above whatever amount of chakra kaguya absorbed or the god tree, but there is probably a problem with that argument.

Wasn't the nine tails chakra described as like a planet because of how vast it is? That should mean it would scale above whatever amount of chakra kaguya absorbed or the god tree, but there is probably a problem with that argument.
that was the ten tails actually , an incomplete form , which was still incomplete after fully forming , and then everything madara got , thats how much more chakra she had then what your describing

that was the ten tails actually , an incomplete form , which was still incomplete after fully forming , and then everything madara got , thats how much more chakra she had then what your describing
No I think you're referring to the immeasurable power statement thing when sage naruto sensed the juubi right? I recall naruto's kyubi chakra being stated to be like a planet by the sensing dudes at head quarters iirc.

Anyway, why wouldn't kaguya still downscale from high 4-C?
We already answered this, Fluffy.

She's been directly stated to have been exponentially amped. That's it.

And ignoring that, the feat is a MASSIVE outlier anyway, and will never be accepted as anything other than Environmental Destruction by the wiki.

Okay then my bad, wait then the point is still the same, the ten tails is country level and the dude has like so much chakra isn't he the god tree + that statement? Anyway, why wouldn't kaguya still downscale from high 4-C?
dV6MVOt.png

"exponentially greater"

I'm just going to throw one last thing in here , chakra is a destructive force ( as seen in naruto the last ) , so depending on how big it is it should change in power , one as big as a small planet like with the v2 ten tails should be small planet level , madara had a power equal to obito who had the i think v3 or 4 ten tails but also had the ability to control its chakra ( which the difference between pure chakra and control) , a superior ten tails to the one obito had , the god tree ( which should be equal to a ten tails amp since it is the ten tails ) , thats all the chakra he had , and he was able to control it , which is unquantifiable but is still a boost , I'm going to leave it off at that

Like which?
Also, that doesn't change the fact that they're put if there are too many threads about it
Toriko, Bleach ones about Seireitei size, that despite having rules to not mess with seireitei size mainly to make it bigger, a lot of threads are made to make it smaller, Minecraft rule, which is BS as well, and others

TBF we only care about the Kaguya rule here, the others rules aren't relevant to this discussion.
((the kaguya one is the only one we care in the whole site TBH, we literraly accept the statement about kamishiri no yari speed despite it being against the rules))

Last edited:
An incomplete ten tails chakra was comparable to a small planet
And Kaguya could not have absorbed all the chakra of the planet since there was a ton left on earth for Naruto vs Sasuke. she only took some of the chakra
Also Kaguya was extremely fatigued after dimension hopping multiple times

Back