• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, I think Atreus in bear form will win. He was able to resist Kratos with a little physical strength, not to mention the fact that he could damage Kratos with the bifrost magics he had on arrows.

Vote Thrud
stronger and better melee combat and should knock out him in the plot
His spamming arrow cant stop thrud

He will dont mind that he lose to her anyway. (No Bear form)

Atreus is a tank, durability-wise. In Bear-Form he is most definitely far stronger, within Brother King territory, albeit weaker than Kratos and with less versatility (Though his skill more than makes up for it and him ripping a Valkyrie in half speaks for itself).

That likely won't be much of a problem in this fight, as Thrud doesn't have much going for herself in terms of versatility either.

Atreus is a tank, durability-wise. In Bear-Form he is most definitely far stronger, within Brother King territory, albeit weaker than Kratos and with less versatility (Though his skill more than makes up for it and him ripping a Valkyrie in half speaks for itself).

That likely won't be much of a problem in this fight, as Thrud doesn't have much going for herself in terms of versatility either.
Atreus' shapeshifting forms are restricted

Atreus' shapeshifting forms are restricted
Well ****.

Oh well. Then that means Atreus' Versatility bonus comes into play, and prolly higher stats to boot.

For being the most inconsistent mofo here, he certainly isn't far off from being Brother King material when at his most serious. That and while his magic is nowhere near the likes of either his father or Freya, it's still far more than what Thrud can muster. The Light of Alfheim stuff is nasty business too.

Voting Atreus mid-diff.

Sounds like a cuddly date...

I'm pretty sure Atreus scales higher in power and durability, and Bifrost arrows are a big issue, which Thrud has no reliable answer for.

Why are we restricting his shape-shifting? Those don't give him another tier nor are they a separate key.

Atreus can consciously restrict himself from using it, right?
Yeah but that also only applies to tier jumping abilities as far as I know. This is literally just a power he has that amps him. I dunno if it can really be restricted. Could be wrong though.

Yeah but that also only applies to tier jumping abilities as far as I know. This is literally just a power he has that amps him. I dunno if it can really be restricted. Could be wrong though.
Hmm, well I'll unrestrict it just in case

Thrud should have Mjolnir since it's part of her Standard Equipment. Would that help her?

Hmm, well I'll unrestrict it just in case

Thrud should have Mjolnir since it's part of her Standard Equipment. Would that help her?
I checked and you indeed can't restrict his Shape-shifting. So, unrestricting it makes sense.

Mjonir on its own is Ares level in the scaling chain. So like, it'd be of middling use ironically. Atreus has stonewall-ish durability despite being weaker than Thrud in his lower end showings so he'd just tank it, if in pain. And between his magics and the fact that he can just turn into a bear and maul her, he'd take this without too much issue.

Atreus takes this mid-high diff.

I checked and you indeed can't restrict his Shape-shifting. So, unrestricting it makes sense.

Mjonir on its own is Ares level in the scaling chain. So like, it'd be of middling use ironically. Atreus has stonewall-ish durability despite being weaker than Thrud in his lower end showings so he'd just tank it, if in pain. And between his magics and the fact that he can just turn into a bear and maul her, he'd take this without too much issue.

Atreus takes this mid-high diff.
And Thrud is nowhere as experienced at using the hammer as Thor. Also would like to add that BOI has access to Ingrid which was able to clash equally with Mjolnir and hold back Ragnarok.

Sees Ingrid is Standard Equipment

Huh. That doesn't seem right but for the match, I guess it doesn't matter.

So, Atreus mid-diffs with Bear transformation.

If it is within the same tier, then it prolly can't be restricted, yeah.

Back