• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WELL ANOTHER SHINZA DOWNGRADE? MAYBE NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ない

This, when used in a sentence, usually means not, which might have been missed.
Not always the case though. ない is also a negative form of ある "to exist" There are different conjugations for Adjectives, verbs, polite forms, humble forms etc. But most of them have ない in between or at the end depending on tense. Sometimes い is not even present like 高い (tall/expensive) its negative contains い but past negative
高くなかった doesn't

Not always the case though. ない is also a negative form of ある "to exist" There are different conjugations for Adjectives, verbs, polite forms, humble forms etc. But most of them have ない in between or at the end depending on tense. Sometimes い is not even present like 高い (tall/expensive) its negative contains い but past negative
高くなかった doesn't
Yes, but in this case, it's clearly referring to not, especially in context with the rest of the sentence with what we already know, unless you now think that the Throne is reachable without the singularity, cause that's literally what's stated. Rough translation says: However, the distance to the bottom is variable. More powerful gods/deities/divinities have their throne set in a deeper place, so some things can’t be reached even after many years

I put "/" because it's honestly pretty interchangeable.

高くなかった doesn't
Just a quick question, but are you knowledgeable at Japanese language?

, it's clearly referring to not, especially in context with the rest of the sentence with what we already know, unless you now think that the Throne is reachable without the singularity, cause that's literally what's stated. Rough translation says: However, the distance to the bottom is variable. More powerful gods/deities/divinities have their throne set in a deeper place, so some things can’t be reached even after many years

I put "/" because it's honestly pretty interchangeable.
No I Don't disagree with what you said. I just said that "ない" being clearly written isn't always required. So don't say "this sentence doesn't have ない so It will not have negative words"

Stop using google translate and use a Japanese dictionary
He didn't.
ただし、底に達するまでの距離はまちまち。より強力な神格ほど、深い場所に座を設けているものだから、ものによっては何年経っても辿り着けないこともある。

However, the distance to reach the bottom varies. The more powerful the deity, the deeper the seat, so it may take years to reach the bottom, depending on the deity.

I wonder what the ******* difference is context wise.

If you have nothing constructive to say or add please find other things to do
However, the distance to reach the bottom varies. The stronger the deity, the deeper the seat is, so some things may not be reachable even after many years.

This is a machine translator which corolates with yours and not his, I actually feel you're the one who used Google translator.

He didn't.

However, the distance to reach the bottom varies. The stronger the deity, the deeper the seat is, so some things may not be reachable even after many years.

This is a machine translator which corolates with yours and not his, I actually feel you're the one who used Google translator.
Then you should read again lol, English is definitely the problem

Last edited:
Yeeeeaaaahhh... this thread was clearly half-baked. No translations, missing scans for some of the claims being made, and it's pretty clear that the OP doesn't even agree with the rating they're proposing. I know people want to keep this thread open, but I personally don't see the point of doing so when the OP openly admitted that they rushed the thread so that they could get it out before they have to leave, which is frankly a dumb thing to do. They should have just let the other people working on this revision continue their work while they're on leave so that those people can make something better thought out and structured.

Anyway, I'm not evaluating this. Wake me up when there's a better thread with everything sourced and properly translated.
I am personally fine with closing this thread as well.

Nah actually it is fine, it is just painful to see no one is interested in this verse
Or let me rephrase only 5 people are interested in the verse
Many people are interested in the verse, it's just that they couldn't give 2 ***** about its powerscaling. I know a friend who's already read K3, and he and I have quite a few discussions about it (and yes, he was one of the people that gave me the idea that Yato could have reached the bottom). So, there are quite a lot of fans of the verse, even on this wiki. It's just that they could honestly not care less about their tier placement.

I think he was talking about vs wiki in particular. There are very few people interested in this verse here.
Oh...as I said, very few people that give 2 ***** about its power scaling. I'm planning on launching another downgrade for Shinza, specifically a resistance one, but I'm getting the scans first.

Oh...as I said, very few people that give 2 ***** about its power scaling. I'm planning on launching another downgrade for Shinza, specifically a resistance one, but I'm getting the scans first.
If you're talking about EE time resistance then yes I agree with that downgrade. They should have no resistance at least from Full power yato.

If you're talking about EE time resistance then yes I agree with that downgrade. They should have no resistance at least from Full power yato.
It wouldn't even apply to weakened Yato, also a removal for resistance to power nullification.

Just pointing this out, but gods themselves would hold qualitative superiority over their own singularities at the very least, just something to point out. Or, at the very least, their Thrones, which they themselves scale massively above, do, so as for how high they'd scale, they might scale higher than merely 1B. For example, assuming that the first hole is already endless and each higher hole serves as a higher degree of infinity, that will continue to be crossed ad infinitum, which still can’t reach the throne is evidence for 1A, but I honestly don’t care about that rn.

Just pointing this out, but gods themselves would hold qualitative superiority over their own singularities at the very least, just something to point out. Or, at the very least, their Thrones, which they themselves scale massively above, do, so as for how high they'd scale, they might scale higher than merely 1B. For example, assuming that the first hole is already endless and each higher hole serves as a higher degree of infinity, that will continue to be crossed ad infinitum, which still can’t reach the throne is evidence for 1A, but I honestly don’t care about that rn.
Gods don't scale above the throne tho, that's a thing of the past based in new info they don't

Nope no one can even comprehend the existence of the naraka rangers and they are the actual throne
I think you didn't understood what I meant by "Same level of existence" but ok.
Also hajun can observe the Narakas, he literally did so on screen. The entire time in Saoshyant desatir he was observing them.

I think you didn't understood what I meant by "Same level of existence" but ok.
Also hajun can observe the Narakas, he literally did so on screen. The entire time in Saoshyant desatir he was observing them.
You seeing something does not mean you can comprehend it, I said none of them could comprehend the existence of the naraka. It goes so far to support this by the naraka saying the gods should not group them with bunch of shmucks like them

Why do you keep proposing stuff that not only isn't consistent with the OP but also derails the thread?

Like I already responded to this before. The OP doesn't make it so that each "layer" of the Singularity is being treated as layers by default. The holes are just a way to dig through the Singularity. They have nothing to do with degrees of infinities. What the OP proposes is that lower gods cannot drill through singularities of higher gods, and since it also scales with Taikyoku it should be treated as infinitely higher depth(which is also something I am extremely sceptical on considering Yato seemingly drilled a significant portion of Hajun's singularity, but whatever)

Seriously, I would rather just delete the verse at this point. Not only is this thread half assed, you guys don't even know what the OP even proposed, nor are your views even consistent with each other, nor do they seem consistent with information from the verse, which is ignored or deflected by God knows how many Ad Hocs

Why do you keep proposing stuff that not only isn't consistent with the OP but also derails the thread?

Like I already responded to this before. The OP doesn't make it so that each "layer" of the Singularity is being treated as layers by default. The holes are just a way to dig through the Singularity. They have nothing to do with degrees of infinities. What the OP proposes is that lower gods cannot drill through singularities of higher gods, and since it also scales with Taikyoku it should be treated as infinitely higher depth(which is also something I am extremely sceptical on considering Yato seemingly drilled a significant portion of Hajun's singularity, but whatever)

Seriously, I would rather just delete the verse at this point. Not only is this thread half assed, you guys don't even know what the OP even proposed, nor are your views even consistent with each other, nor do they seem consistent with information from the verse, which is ignored or deflected by God knows how many Ad Hocs
I agree with all you said and literally no one even understand what is in the OP, yes axx the verse at this point. I am this close to making a thread for it

But well let me address the whole yato drilled a portion, of course he did, drilling for 8,000 years is no joke but still he wouldn't have reached the bottom without sacrificing the EE

Seconded

I agree with you this time. Things irrelevant to OP belong to the respect thread.

I never disagreed with this idea and never will.
Thanks I disagreed at first but now considering it, as really not enough people gives a shit about the verse, at least until there are proper translations and maybe after the zero era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back