• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss vs. Stella (Fire Princess vs. Ice Duchess) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I've been watching two particular anime recently, mostly being prompted by this site in general, with these two being Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry and RWBY. And it seems between these two shows, there is someone who represents the nobility amongst the main cast, be it the princess of a faraway kingdom to the heiress of a hugely successful company. However, now comes the time when we determine which of these two is the superior noble. So without further ado, let's see who comes out the winner!

In the blue corner, we have Weiss Schnee from RWBY, and in the red corner, we have Stella Vermillio from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry.

Amity arena website weiss schnee
Rakudai stella
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in one of the battle arenas in Hagun Academy, giving Stella the home-court advantage.

-This is a battle between the strongest incarnations of these two characters, with Weiss being from Volumes 4-5, and Stella being from the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival Arc, with no restrictions for either character.

-To make up for the huge AP advantage Stella holds with certain techniques, speed will not be equalized, giving Weiss an advantage in this category.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Laevateinn: 3 (ChosenOrDeath, ABoogieYesSir, Kruull Thrull)

Myrtenaster: 7 (WeeklyBattles, Schnee One, Litentric Teon, Jackythejack, Sorvoe551, GoldenScorpions, ChosenOrDeath)

Inconclusive: 0

Weiss one-shots with summons, Stella one-shots with Dragon's Nest and Kalsariteo Salamandra.

Not sure what the speed gap is, but Weiss can close it and then some with time glyphs.

Pretty sure Stella's heat is a direct counter to freezing and ice attacks.

Both have forcefields although aura is generally more reliable.

Illusions and Invisibility will be a zinger for Weiss if that's Setlla's first move, if her match with Konny is anything to go by.

Holding off on voting for now, but I've laid the cards and am waiting to play them.

Not nessesarily. Summons are Weiss' trump card, she wouldn't immediately resort to them.

She was spamming it quiet a lot in the last fight in v5, and she never really not uaing when faced with a strong enemy.

In the CRT I'm honestly thinking of drawing the line for the High 8-C to 8-B upgrade at either Qrow's training or the battle at Haven.

Nonetheless she uses it a lot, yes, however she doesn't begin with it in most of her fights between Vol 4 and 5.

But the opposite of like is to dislike

ThinkSmart.gif

Ivecoveredwarsuknow said:
I'm sorry, but Frank is too busy taking pictures on the sidelines to swipe away the victory, despite how certain it is. :p

I'd say Stella can last longer due to her stamina. I think her illusions and invisibility could be a good counter to Weiss' speed amps as well. She could also use her Dragon Breath to block most of Weiss' ice attacks. Also, do you guys think Weiss' gravity fields can override Stella's Dragon Breath? Kind of leaning towards Stella but eh. Just a little something to stimulate a debate.

Just want to point out that Weiss can freeze Stella's body with a glyph, not freeze as in encase her in ice but physically freeze as in her body will physically shatter when Weiss hits her

That's a fair point. Though I don't think it would work against something with temperatures that high. Though this seems more like transmutation I suppose. I'm not sure. I guess the question would be, how in character is that for Weiss? If it's that in character, why doesn't she solo a good portion of the verse? I'm sure most of them can't get around having their very body turned to ice.

Weiss holds the advantage at range due to her attacks only taking gestures to activate whereas the only attacks Stella has that can match Weiss' range have a pretty large charge time that leaves her wide open (Kalsariteo Salamandra) or she isnt willing to use it in a 1v1 fight (Bahamut Soul)

Physically theyre dead even and though Stella can amp her durability, Weiss' stronger summons can oneshot her through it

Weiss' levelheadedness in combat will also put her at a major advantage over a hotheaded, brash fighter like Stella

Weiss is also slightly faster normally and 3x faster with her time dilation, as well as much, MUCH more mobile with her glyphs

Gravity Glyphs will keep Stella constantly off balance and make it extremely hard for her to hit Weiss

Weiss is also far more versatile and has ways to restrain Stella that arent able to be melted, like her restraint glyphs

Ah, I see.

Also, hasn't Stella matured a bit? I thought she wasn't as hot headed as she was at the beginning of the series.

That aside, Weiss for Weekly's reasons.

Litentric Teon said:
Ya know, I totally forgot to update that calc. But no, it's not for them.
Dew it

Also Mami may have a lot of matches removed depending on where the scaling stands

Sure.

If you ignore the several arguments in Stella's favor that people have made, then yeah, all of the arguments say Weiss would win.

ChosenOrDeath said:
I'd say Stella can last longer due to her stamina. I think her illusions and invisibility could be a good counter to Weiss' speed amps as well. She could also use her Dragon Breath to block most of Weiss' ice attacks. Also, do you guys think Weiss' gravity fields can override Stella's Dragon Breath? Kind of leaning towards Stella but eh. Just a little something to stimulate a debate.
No...they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back