• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She can attach herself to her glyphs to not be blown away by his wide area stuff, can easily dodge his more concentrated wind, and then she just kinda blasts him.

Not like the other was a stomp...

Anyways, there is a potential for Weiss going in close range, but she doesn't get one-shot regardless so that doesn't matter much.

I'll come back to this later but this one is actually pretty darn cool. If Weiss manages to pull a time dilation within close distance of him he's screwed. If she pulls a summon close to him he's screwed. If she just in general gets close he's screwed since she's a much better melee fighter and has a weapon as opposed to him. She can also fight the long range fight as well.

The issue is whether he is gonna even give her the opportunity to get close, which I highly doubt he will. I've only seen MHA up to season 3 and he's pretty untouchable with his quirk only getting taken down by Gang Orca due to stupid argument with Todoroki.

This is volume 3 Weiss she doesnt have summons

What she does have are glyphs that can nope him blowing her around with wind as well as glyphs that can nullify his flight entirely

She did it one time, and it was under emotional stress. Even by the beginning of Volume 4 she still had to train for a few weeks, she can't summon it on command.

It has no factor on this fight, maybe an arm could show up if she's about to lose, but she can't summon it and have it teleport like in V4. It'll appear behind her and that's it, can't reach Inasa from up there. And he isn't going to get close to her, he has no reason to.

Note: I'm not voting here, I have an opinion on who wins but I'm not going to argue about it. I just wanted to clear that up, Weiss doesn't have any control over her summon.

Weiss has the AP advantage via the use of Ice Dust, and she also has the durability advantage.

Like I said in the other thread, Inasa's wind is less destructive than people give it credit, and the fact that he can manipulate precisely without sacrificing AP is not really a debunking of that statement. Ragdolling Weiss is not even close to a winning condition here, since it has been stated in Weiss profile that she has very high stamina, and I'm not even sure she needs much aura to protect from it at all. There are just no feats in MHA supporting that Inasa can win off wind gusts and ragdolling alone, not to mention that wind gusts can be dodged. And unlike in the other thread, Weiss has the durability advantage by at least one subtier in difference. Also, someone argued that Inasa wouldn't get tired from using his quirk, but there is no evidence for this, and this is a NLF. yes, he does have very high stamina too, but that is not the same as infinite.

I think Weiss wins this. It may even be a stomp, depending on how effective Gravity Dust ends up being on Inasa, if at all. Given that wind can very easily come to counteract gravity - this is supported by the idea of drag and terminal velocity - I would argue it may not be useful at all. But I think Weiss can use her glyphs for leverage, and having 8-A Ice dust attacks is a fairly decisive factor in this battle.

I mean I could remove her ice dust because it wasn't MCB level when I made it

The problem is that I do not know if removing her Ice Dust attacks is considered fair by the rules of the forum, since it is a routine technique that she uses. Nor do I know if it is necessary to remove it because I don't think this is a stomp. But if it is within the rules, I think it's acceptable to do that. Inasa would suddenly have the AP advantage, but Weiss still has the durability advantage. In that case, this might be Inconclusive, although Inasa would have slightly an edge over Weiss in this situation.

Back