• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's not a stomp. Your main arguer for RWBY even says it should be Weiss' win.

I swear you are just biased.
How, when you guys keep saying she is shit at skill and gets one shot instantly via skill and power

That's a stomp

No one has brought up summons at any point in this thread. Why youre acting like this is a debunk is beyond my comprehension. On top of this, almost all of your points are completely wrong, in this key and beyond Weiss is able to instantly summon her summons and maintain them with minimal concentration.

Incorrect, multiple times throughout volumes 4 and 5 Weiss was shown to be able to create Glyphs small enough to fit in the palm of her hand

He doesnt need to stand still, Weiss' glyphs are applied via thought, she doesnt need to land anything on him in order to apply a glyph on him

And as i also keep mentioning, and which you keep ignoring, Weiss has only done so because it doesnt work on people with Aura.

They do not take a second to activate, the properties are canonically activated instantaneously.

My guy, Weiss quite literally has an ability that freezes people when they touch her sword.

You reall do seem to like ignoring the main mechanic of RWBY in that Aura prevents that from happening.

Ignoring the entire skill chain for RWBY, very nice. Its agreed that Weiss andGarou are on th esame level of skill as each other.

Your reasonings are factually incorrect. Learn the verse's mechanics before arguing like you know them.
I just wanted to apologize in advance for getting too heated. You're a pretty interesting guy who seems to know what they're doing most of the time, so sorry if my disagreements in this debate end up being too harsh or whatever

1. Weiss in this key (Post Have) still can't summon them fast enough before Garou ends up closing the gap wih his speed. Sure you can say speed equal but both these characters are MHS+ to Relativistic, so no matter what the speed is equalized to he can still close the gap extremely quickly just by running
2. She hasn't shown to use Ice glyphs on any human's body, only Grimm. This either means she can't do so or it's not in character for her to do so
3. Weiss's glyphs are usually static so once she places it down she's not able to move it unless she creates another. Catching Garou while he's moving and jumping all over the place is not gonna be easy without gravity spam
4. It seems like half a second in the show, iff not much longer. She's aso never really done this against anyone
5. I've said this multiple times, but no she doesn't. Please provide a scan
6. I still fundamentally disagree with them having equal skill. More experience and quantity of training once again doesn't equate to quality. Weiss's so-called skill back in V3 (10+ years of exp) got her bodied by a guy with a trumpet who's only move is either a. blasting her with sound, or b. blasting her with sound x4. Weiss with all of her versatility feats even at the time still couldn't do jack shit even though common sense says she definitely should have won. I admit that Weiss is extremely deceptively skilled, but compared to Garou's Water Streaming Rock Crushing Fist and vastly superior adaptability it's not going to be enough to keep up

nobody said she was shit, just that Garou was objectively way better at fighting than her
I mean I agree with that (some what), but garous skills during BoS aren't as refined as later in the series (honestly need to split up garous intelligence section because of that)

since spinoirr is not gonna put in the effort to look through the thread and count the votes because of course he isnt, im doing it

Garou: 11
Incon: 5
Weiss: 3

also by the way you are not allowed to withhold the votes from being counted thats very disingenuous but i wouldnt expect anything better from rwby fans

also by the way you are not allowed to withhold the votes from being counted thats very disingenuous but i wouldnt expect anything better from rwby fans
Really? Any reason for that?

Because I want to be fair as possible to wait until the debate has ended to add the votes

Rescinding my prior vote for Weiss. It's not that I feel that Garou gets the win but bro this thread is seeping with too much toxicity for my liking
Not like it matter's since technically the match is already over, but still. It's hard to even keep up with everything everyone is saying to be honest. Plus some people have been voting after grace was over anyways it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back