• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Hardgore Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weiss Schnee vs Hardgore Alice
Another RWBY vs Magical Girl Raising Project. Blake might a better matchup against Alice, but Weiss is best girl so yeah 0vO. The Ice Queen takes on a Gothic Loli.
Weiss Schnee: 7 (WeekleyBattles, Gargoyle, Veltoxt, RebubleUselet, Arrogant Schmuck, ALRFY, Tony di bugalu)

vs

Hardgore Alice

Both at their Fullest -- Weiss's Summons are Restricted

I don't see any way for Alice to properly damage Weiss, at least for a while. Weiss has massive range advantage and far more versatility, which will keep Alice at bay. But Alice's regen is quite extreme, from High-Mid with a few seconds, to Low-High with a few minutes and up to High with several minutes.

The question is, will Weiss deal enough continuous damage to Alice, including her gore and cells, faster than she can regenerate and kill her, or will Alice's regen force Weiss to become exhausted from being unable to kill her (since her stamina is stated to only be average), giving Alice the chance to then come up to her and finish her off.

I'll wait for more input on Weiss

Weiss has more than enough ways to keep Alice restrained and worse comes to worse she can just knock her out

1) From one-shotting Magicaloid 44 despite her improved body, and 2) being able to use her body's full capacity, from not fearing any backlash.

If someone used his body's maximum capacity when throwing a punch or a kick or whatever (instead of the 20%-30% generally used), he'd crush his limb from having too much counteforce and recoil. Magical Girls can do that but don't use it because it'd penalize them too much and can't regen that far. Being immortal and extreme regen, Alice doesn't have that problem.

Speed Amping via Time Dilation, an AoE anti-gravity field, restraining glyphs, and five different attacks that can freeze Alice in a solid block of ice

I am 99% sure Weiss has never frozen someone with High Mid

And while I vehemently disagree with the idea that you need to show feats in order to prove it bypasses High Mid, has Weiss ever actually done that? Cause if not, KOing her ain't happening.

Why would your level of Regenerationn determine whether or not you can be frozen in a block of ice?

Alice's profile specifically states that knocking her out it a viable means of beating her.

If Alice gets frozen, wouldn't she just get immobilized instead of being "knocked out"? She received a magical shotgun bullet in the face at point-blank range and was perfectly fine.

WeeklyBattles said:
Why would your level of Regenerationn determine whether or not you can be frozen in a block of ice?
I'm going off what you said on Ragyo vs Esdeath tbh.

Regenerationn on its own does not in any way, shape, or form mean you cant be frozen in a block of ice

No to both, it can be destroyed but Ice Dust has consistently shown to be durable enough that people on Weiss' tier cant break out of it on their own unless its just a very small amount of ice or the opponent is exceedingly strong (ie. Yang and Arslan). Her Ice Dust is strong enough and durable enough to make a tier jump in her pre-timeskip form. Given enough time Alice may be able to break out of it but she is going to be left open for quite some time.

On the Victory Conditions of SBA, they say a character can win by "incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter for over a day"; would it take as much as an entire day for Alice to break out of the ice? Even if Weiss freezes Alice after cutting her in pieces, Alice can control her gore.

Maybe it's because I'm following Raising Project that I'm unconvinced, but I find it hard to believe Alice would get knocked out by a same tier character. Out of the 34 seen magical girls in the first 2 arcs/4 volumes (what I've read thus far), there has only ever been 1 knock out, and the only reason it even happened was because a High 8-C girl (Cranberry) used a powerful sound-based attack against a 8-C girl (Swim Swim), who is specifically weak to sound-based attacks.

I'm aware of that, of course.

It's just that since the only time a KO happened in-verse was during a heavily one-sided matchup, I have a hard time wrapping my head around Alice getting KO'ed, especially due to all the shit Calamity Mary put her through and yet she was still conscious through her gore. Her gore has broken out of a cement-filled barrel at the bottom of the sea, so breaking out of ice on land shouldn't be hard for her.

Alice's durability is only 8-C to Weiss' High 8-C striking strength and Weiss' ice has given people who are High 8-C difficulty breaking out of

Even after considering all you've said, call me stubborn, but I'm voting for Alice.

I'm all for believing Weiss' ice is hard to break out of, but Alice's AP is High 8-C as well, she's gotten out of desperate situations before (the 2nd feat on her profile), and I doubt she'll remain stuck for an entire day to count for a win. Not sure why Alice's durability is just 8-C and not High 8-C, that's wrong. For the KOing part, taking the existing example of Swim Swim getting knocked by Cranberry (who's stronger than Swim Swim and used an effective attack against her), she recovered her consciousness within a few seconds. Equal-AP characters can KO each other ofc, but the by-nature massive stamina and strong fatigue resistance of MGRP's magical girls makes me believe she'll recover near-instantly, coming from a same-tier opponent. Combined with the fact Weiss can't directly kill Alice, Weiss' stamina is stated to be only average and things I've said above, I think Alice can take this in the long run, though with high difficulty.

@ Weekly HAlice's Immoritality+Regen is what keeps her from being one-shoted by other Magical Girls. Weiss is baseline Large Building right? HAlice is above that.

@Golden "Bottom of sea" is a vague description- breaking free from imprisonment 20 feet below sea level isn't the same as breaking free at the bottom of Mariana's Trench. How far below was Alice underwater?

@Scarlet Im aware, but she's still able to be knocked out and its an explicit weakness of hers that this is a possibility in order to defeat her as when she's knocked out her powers are deactivated

@Golden Alice doesnt need to be stuck for an entire day, only for long enough for Weiss to smack her upside the head hard enough to knock her out. A tier gap is by no means required for one character to knock out the other. Stamina and fatigue Resistance will not stop you from being knocked out. And yes, if Weiss knocks her out she can kill Alice as when shes knocked out she loses her magical girl powers including her Regenerationn (As stated directly on her profile). Its also noted on her profile that she can be killed if enough damage is given faster than she can regenerate, which would likely be the case with Weiss' time dilation making her over 3x faster.

If Weiss smacks Alice while her body's trapped in ice, what's more likely to happen is Alice to recover from whatever Weiss deals to her rather than getting KOed.

And keep in mind Weiss has no idea Alice is immortal. A natural reaction to someone refusing to die despite getting violently beaten up, is to beat him even more strongly and violently, again and again, with as much strength as possible. The very idea - let alone the sight - of living gore moving and attacking you is repulsive, and that sight attached to Alice's appearance is even more that. Having a ripped apart super-pale emotionless almost zombie-looking goth-loli coming at you with gore coming out her body is gonna put anyone into a panic, unless the opponent is some deranged psychopath. Being smart is one thing; having the composure and self-control necessary to face such a situation is another. Calamity Mary, a ruthless near-psychopath serial killer, was terrorized by Alice. If even Mary is in such a state, a honor student, smart as she may be, will be terrorized at least as much and lose her composure.

Alice has 8-C durability vs Weiss' High 8-C strikes, whats likely to happen is Alice will be knocked out because that is what will happen. Having good stamina does not make you immune to being knocked out.

Weiss is not Yang, she will not react to an opponent who refuses to go down by hitting them harder. It is extremely out of character for Weiss to not only attack wildly and violently, but to attempt to rip her opponent apart. Weiss is one of the most composed characters in the entire series, and she's trained essentially her entire life to fight against nightmare creatures that tear people apart without a second thought just because they want to.

If Alice tries to get in close Weiss can freeze her in a block of ice with an aoe Nova or an aoe Frostbite, is she tries to get in melee range she can freeze her on contact with Pierce, if she tries to stay at a distance she gets chased down and frozen by a cluster of homing attacks that go through solid objects, ragdolled from a distance with an anti-gravity field and then trapped in a giant ball of ice, or restrained in mid-air with a croup of restraint glyphs.

@Nico It needed significant effort, was was a full tier higher than Weiss, and that was pre-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back