• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Sayaka Miki

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it penetrated the MCB shell it literally just mean that Weiss can impale Sayaka. Nothing more, nothing less.

And again, there is no actual evidence that this attack ignores durability. If it worked against someone like Salem or Qrow we could talk about it ignoring durability, but it's a MCB attack that killed a MCB character.

But it's an MCB attack that disintegrated an MCB character, it was mentioned earlier that sayaka has a gem, that if destroyed she dies, on her stomach am i correct?

Yes, correct. However, Sayaka ain't standing still waiting to be hit, and Weiss wouldn't start with this attack anyway. On the other hand, Sayaka would summon Oktavia as her first move (see the magical girls vs Homulilly) and this alone spells doom for Weiss, because she gets both mindraped, soulraped, and overwhelmed from an army of familiars

lol I have no clue what I just watched. But Weiss does have many forms of long range CC that would allow her to easily line up for a killing blow.

Look man, if you think Weiss should have Durability Negation you can make a content revision thread to add it. Until then, I won't consider what Weiss did as durability negation

I didn't say it was durability negation, I just said it's either she has an attack that can disintegrate same so tier foes, or it's durability negation due to it affecting the inside of her opponents and bypassing it's defenses. I'm leaning on same tier disintegration I just wanted to being up the possibility.

Being able to disintegrate someone of the same tier IS durability negation, to a degree. A MCB character is supposed to be able to take its fair share of MCB attacks before dying, not only one.

WeeklyBattles said:
If Weiss can damage Sayaka to the point where she cant regenerate she could incapacitate her but i know almost nothing about Sakaya so i dont know how likely that is to happen.
Read this only now. Incapacitating Sayaka (without destroying her Soul Gem) would turn her forcefully into her alternate form because she would spend too much magic for healing, so Weiss can't really do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back