• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rapier Battle!: Weiss Schnee vs Raphael Sorel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This match has to happen.

RWBY vs Soul Calibur

Lady of Ice vs Lord of the Night

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Volume 4-5 Weiss

-Raphael has access to all his Rapiers

FIGHT!!!

Weiss Schnee: 8 (Weekly, Schmuck, Gar, Emperor, Medeus, Dargoo, Homu, Jason)

Raphael Sorel: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Weiss Schnee (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Character Select Artwork)
Raphael SC6

Not really useful for this fight. But likely uses Holy powers to banish them or something.

Okay then Weiss should take this mid difficulty. Mind manip and contact-based energy draining are hard countered by Aura and a good few number of Raphael's blocking-based abilities will end up working against him given her multiple methods of freezing opponents with her attacks. That, coupled with a much bigger versatility advantage, better mobility, better combat skill, her speed amping, and her summons, Weiss should take this.

I was about to ask why Mind Manip is countered by Aura and go off, then I read Raphael's profile and I felt kind of funny deleting the entire paragraph I typed.

Weiss FRA.

The moment I found out High 8-C SC was only 2.2 tons. I knew Weiss had this one in the bag. lol

Raphael just can't catch a break. First he gets stomped by Nightmare in series and now loses to a girl about the age of his adopted daughter. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back