• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weather Report's forcefield's.

I notice we have Weather's shields' at at least small town level+, presumably scaling off his small town ap.

I also noticed we have him at large island and the calc linked, the calcer who did said calc had this to say in the linked calc.

So to summarise, if Weather Report did end up destroying the ozone layer, it would take 3.871e19 joules or around 9.253 gigatons of TNT equivalent.

Why is this relevant? Well, if he can deal with this level of energy when destroying the ozone layer, something hundreds of kilometres away vertically and thousands of kilometres away globally, I can't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to put this much energy in while manipulating other weather phenomena. Potentially this could be applied to Weather's air shields after his memory has returned for one thing.

Would his shields not scale to his AP in Heavy Weather too if this is the case and if this is how we currently have them ranked in his base key?

I always thought Heavy Weather was just automatic and only did the sublmiminal messages and whatnot. Granted. I've never read Part 6 (don't worry about spoilers, I'm fine with it) but OK

Back to what you said, I'm not too sure if the shields would scale to AP. I don't know any times the shields were used offensivley or something.

Heavy Weather is more than just snails, it's essentially an unlock for all his powers on a far greater scale, the snail thing is just a passive automatic ability.

And the point here is, we have his barriers at small town due to scaling with his small town ap so when he gets Heavy Weather his barriers should scale to his island AP for the exact same reason.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Heavy Weather is more than just snails, it's essentially an unlock for all his powers on a far greater scale, the snail thing is just a passive automatic ability.
Thanks for the clarification. Now that I understand, I'm in agreeance with what you said.

The moment he got his power back he skyrocketed to planetary range and island AP (confirmed by Pucci, which is why he's rated at Island as is, he can destroy the ozone).

You can ask Arigarmy to comment here, if you wish.

Back