• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weather Report vs Irene Belserion

The moment Irene looks up, she(')ll turn into a snail. [Pun very much intended] It's almost impossible for her to win unless she has prior knowledge or is blind.

Irene also can transorm anyone without any effort (so far he changed effortlessly a human into a mouse and pair of swords into sentient humans albeit the second feat was offscreen). So if speed is equalized it depends on starting abilities, if isnt Weather Report most likely wins. Currently any bigger feats of Irene required some time o set up. However as of newest chapter Irene is shown to be able to seal powers of enemies (but again its said that (at least in case of superior than her person) reqires some time again).

So Weather Report Speed Blitzes here. If speed is equalized, I still see him winning here, unless he doesn't start out with Heavy Weather. Then Irene will have a chance.

Either 1: Irene BFR's him

2: She removes his stand from him

3: She turns him into a rat

or

4: Weather Report turns her into a rat

Der Purple Ist Dank said:
I'm interested to know how Irene would remove WR's Stand from him, would you explain that?
She can remove people's powers, though it won't be useful here due to how long it takes. She can't really do that against someone that is fighting back.

I'll have to go for weather report due to his stand constantly defending him, and having a much larger range to his transmutation than Irene.

From last chapter irene make neinhart immunity to brandish magic so that mean she can make her self become immunity to weather report ability. i guess

I don't think Stands are magic. Also, given Heavy Weather's abilities, Irene should be snail-ified the moment the match starts as the rainbows are passive iirc. So when she looks at them it's game over.

Omega998 said:
She can turn rainbow to anything else
The thing is that she starts turning into a snail the moment she looks at the rainbow. So can she reality warp faster than she can notice the rainbow?

I don't have knowledge about weather report. She will become snail in instan or not? Does irene has change to win this fight or not?

Well as I've been saying, Heaver Weather can project rainbows passively. These rainbows can span as wide as a city, and anyone who touches these rainbows turns into a snail. These affects happen if someone can see the rainbows (light). So unless Irene is completely blind (can't see light), she is susceptible to the rainbows.

From what I've read from both characters, I think Weather Report wins. Even if speed is equalized, the Snail Projection is still technically light speed once initiated (it is the light from the rainbow that turns you into a snail). And Irene's ability to transform things would be useless once she sees a glimpse of the light from the rainbows, since by definition, Snail Projection not only transforms you into a snail physically but also mentally. Once Irene thinks like a snail or rather that she IS a snail, there's no way she could execute any of her abilities or spells.

Also of note is that the stand can even react automatically even if the user can not keep up and some of Irene's abilities like Eye Magic/Long Range Vision actually work against her in this situation.

And with no prior knowledge on the fact that you should not look at the rainbows, I see her falling for it and turning into a snail. Kind of a waste if you ask me b- A-hem. Yeah. Weather should win. Moving on.

With speed unequalized? Yes.

With speed equalized? I think it's more of a case of who oneshots the other first. I mean, Irene has ways of beating Weather, but Weather is just that more likely to finish her off before she hast a chance to use them.

No, the rainbows aren't always on. Weather still has to project them. Hooowever, considering it's a rainbow and if she sees it it's over, then the chances of Irene becoming a snail before turning Weather into say, a mouse, are much higher.

Buut, if matches of oneshotting or being oneshotted were considered stomps, Sans would have no fights.

the rainbows aren't always on. Weather still has to project them.the chances of Irene becoming a snail before turning Weather into say, a mouse, are much higher.

So from this irene has 9/10 chance to win this.....

Speed unequal irene 0 change win Speed equal irene has 9/10 chance or maybe 10/10

Code:
Pretty much this(Buut, if matches of oneshotting or being oneshotted were considered stomps, Sans would have no fights.) idk

Why is that? Can she turn him into something else before rainbows appear out of nowhere in a city wide scale and she gets snail-fied? Speed is still equalized. They can take the same ammount of action, but the problem for Irene here is that her opponent's skill is "touch or see and it's over".

Why is that?= Which one?

Can she turn him into something else before rainbows appear out of nowhere in a city wide scale and she gets snail-fied? She can do that almost instantly so yes.

but the problem for Irene here is that her opponent's skill is "touch or see and it's over". I don't get it

Both of them will take the same ammount of time to take an action, however the stand can and will act independently from Weather Report. The rainbows appear out of nowhere, everywhere. The rainbows will affect Irene first because well, it's light we're talking about here. Speed equal or not, she will have her eyes open when it happens and then it's over.

She tries to do her thing, at the same time the rainbows appear and she obviously sees them before her action finishes Weather, because Irene is not FTL or anything.

Also, a thing worth of note is that even if Weather turns into a mouse, there's a chance he'd still have his Stand since it's a manifestation of his spiritual energy, which would be kind of unaffected if he was only physically turned into a mouse, numerous animals in JJBA displayed Stand controlling capabilities.Unless of course Irene's transformation magic also affects the mind and soul of her target.

First off why is this even a match, we know barely anything about irene.

@ irmaxus Irene's transformation magic doesn't affect the mind as far as i know but it does reduce an opponents abilities proportional to their new form.

@delta

Well, Heavy Weather's ability isn't some easy to quantify ability. I mean, how can you exactly "reduce proportionally" the ability to create rainbows and turn everyone that happens to see it into snails? The only way I can see the ability be reduced is the amount of rainbows it makes, and I think even that won't change the outcome at all.

Sounds about right.

Here's the description from the FT wiki: The affected targets still retain various parts of their human appearance, such as hair or piercings, however the affected person may also adopt mannerisms of whatever animal they turn into; those affected may still access their Magic, but it is proportioned to their current bodily size. ie smaller body=weaker powers.

While i would like to wait for more info on Irene, i think she can win this by using her own weather manipulation to nullify/surpress WR's stand and then just one shotting him with a fire ball or something.

@Delta

We don't know if Irene's weather manipulation is potent enough to override Weather Report's control over the weather. And really, all WR's gotta do is project the rainbows even for just a second and it's already game over for Irene once she sets her sights on one of them.

True but Irene is 7-A at base and high 6-B with a short time to prepare (literally taping the ground once) so it is safe to assume she packs far more power than WR who is at his utmost limit a 6-C (he has actually never used that lvl of power if you read the justification for his 6-C rating) and WR's victory relies solely on if he can use his rainbows and given that we know so little of irene's abilities she might well be able to no sell those rainbows.

Irene can remove ability to think with her berserk enchantment. However it also gives the target more physical power it is unnoticable if opponent is a mouse. However guessing from Irene way of fighting (casting giant eye before the fight ever starts to scout the area) will win that fight for Weather (unless Irene can no sell that or non-direct seeing dont work on that , because it is implied she has some kind of eye based powers apart from the floating eye)

@Delta3000

Well the difference in stats would be irrelevant once Irene gets affected by WR's hax. And saying Irene might have the ability to no-sell Heavy Weather's rainbows would be just speculation as of now. As it currently is, WR still has a very high chance to win this fight with the rainbows.

@Czuczian11

Remember that WR's Heavy Weather is already out in this fight. And as far as I know, Heavy Weather's rainbow projection is a passive ability by Heavy Weather so making WR unable to think wouldn't affect WR's chances of winning at all.

Back