• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Way of the Body, Way of the Soul - Eddi Morra (Limitless) vs Ip-Man

Ooooffffff this is tough

Ip-Man has the strength advantage, as he is street level with just his fists and has some insane feats to beck it up, whereas Eddie is only athlete level by himself and street level with weapons. Plus he has still has to grab them, which means there's a period where he's gonna be distracted. But his durability is street level, so he can't be one shotted.

I was gonna say Ip-Man outskills him, but Eddie is insanely smart, and can look at a situation and predict several outcomes and account for several different variable. He's even able to plan things out years ahead in the future.

Also, Eddie's got supersonic reactions to Ip-Man's peak human, sooooooo....

If speed where equalized, I'd say inconclusive, but since it's not, I'll have to go with Eddie, since his insane tactical planning coupled with his reaction speed make it more likely that he eventually lands a killing blow.

Didn't take you for someone who knows Limitless PTS : D

Vote counted for Eddie. It's probably the most non restrictive match I ever made.

In France they call Limitless the Man With Many Capabilities OvO (if you get this reference we're gonna be best friends)

Also really cool title and match up

Reaction speed & combat speed of Eddie seems different. I don't know how that works. But Ip-Man would destroy him if speed was equalized

It's based on a feat of him dodging a sniper rifle bullet he saw coming. Only started to dodge when it fired, so yup it's there.

Who do you think wins in that case?

Back