• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Light, but with a twist!

I was gonna wait until Kirby got Low 1-C upgrades, but since that will never happen now, why not put Sora against Kirby right now.

Stats are all equalized.

Sora is in KHIII key, Kirby is Post-Star Allies.

Location is planet Popstar.

Sora:

Kirby:

Incon:

Uh... Sora has passive fate hax that prevents permanent death/incap and resists mind manip on a conceptual/info level.
Does Kirby has a way to temporarily incap or whatever?

Last edited:
Uh... Sora has passive fate hax that prevents permanent death/incap and resists mind manip on a conceptual/info level.
Does Kirby has a way to temporarily incap or whatever?
Does Sora have resistance to possession by Ghost Kirby, mind control via Friend Heart, or transmutation?

Yes, actually.
Ok then.

I assume he's resistant to morality manipulation (which Kirby has), but is he immune to deconstruction?

Power absorption?

Btw, Kirby also has resistance to mind manipulation (and really good resistance to boot), and his Ghost form has type 6 and 7 immortality.

The Invincible Candy also gives him resistance to Life Manipulation.

Or do you think that another Sora key would make this fairer for Kirby?

Could I get scans for these?

Ok then.

I assume he's resistant to morality manipulation (which Kirby has), but is he immune to deconstruction?

Power absorption?

Btw, Kirby also has resistance to mind manipulation (and really good resistance to boot), and his Ghost form has type 6 and 7 immortality.

The Invincible Candy also gives him resistance to Life Manipulation.

Or do you think that another Sora key would make this fairer for Kirby?

No, but lol High-Godly regen

Kirby lacks feats on copying a power reliant on a type 1 concept, let alone the thing in question (the Keyblade) not being wieldable by anyone out of being sentient and picky.

Sora inflicts conceptual EE after inflicting significant damage.

Eh, this is a mismatch, even the earliest key has passive hax.
Could I get scans for these?
Here

Cool. I'll check it out once you create it. Anyways, this thread should be closed as Kirby cannot do anything. (Edit: Nvm, this is in Fun and Games lol)

Back