• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

You always say this but deadass what are Kanda's skill feats.

Genuinely curious.
Idk.

Gin told me that he was more skilled than Zoro, and that he was going to update his intelligence section but never did 🗿

One of the main skill feats that i do know of for Yu Kanda is that while blindfolded in a forest with falling leafs, using only the sound generated by said falling leafs he individually cut through multiple leafs while said leafs were a distance away from his current location. Meaning he had to travel a couple feet before he could actually cut through those leafs.

0008-008.png
(Chapter 8)

Tbf that feat is actually p ****** bonkers, the top tier swordsman in Baki is pretty neck and neck with Zoro for swordsman skill iirc

How u finna get Ikki to 1st spot when the Ikki vs Kojiro vote was never even completed.

I mean as the saying goes "should've gone for the head". Ikki is meant to always go for the head of these lists.

Also since yujiro vs Hayto has happened before, whatever spot yujiro takes, hayato can just go higher.

So basically what your saying is you pussed out on me.

I see what's up. I got you, I got you.

Watch your average Chinamen cut through electrons while crippled off all 5 senses.
Doesn't even have to be Chinamen. It's crazy, but out of many Korean novels that I've read, I've somehow read 2 series' that had the main character have all their senses (Yes, all of them) nullified and somehow beat the **** out of their opponent who is stronger than them, or go through **** ton of traps unscathed.

Doesn't even have to be Chinamen. It's crazy, but out of many Korean novels that I've read, I've somehow read 2 series' that had the main character have all their senses (Yes, all of them) nullified and somehow beat the **** out of their opponent who is stronger than them, or go through **** ton of traps unscathed.
Might that include something like invisible dragon I presume?

This why LoTNB >>>> China.

His skill chain will never be as long as Rwby's
I mean, RWBY has some BS added into the list.

If I want, I could likely just do the same shit RWBY peeps did with Aura, with Qi users. ******* in LOTNB could tell if you're a martial artist by the way of your breath, the way you move, etc... and getting Qi swords are hard af and only skilled mfs can do it, and those skilled mfs are the bottom of the barrel.

And if we want to go to Novel shit, then the latest chapters has introduced Domains, which mean every martial art master in the series has a Domain around them all the time that lets them see through anything their opponent does. These domains are >>> peeps who could see your next moves by the twitch of your muscles and your gaze.

Also, Jin, Dam, and Tae solos via better Writing.

I mean, RWBY has some BS added into the list.

If I want, I could likely just do the same shit RWBY peeps did with Aura, with Qi users. ******* in LOTNB could tell if you're a martial artist by the way of your breath, the way you move, etc... and getting Qi swords are hard af and only skilled mfs can do it, and those skilled mfs are the bottom of the barrel.

And if we want to go to Novel shit, then the latest chapters has introduced Domains, which mean every martial art master in the series has a Domain around them all the time that lets them see through anything their opponent does. These domains are >>> peeps who could see your next moves by the twitch of your muscles and your gaze.

Also, Jin, Dam, and Tae solos via better Writing.
Oof

So basically what your saying is you pussed out on me.

I see what's up. I got you, I got you.
Nah what im saying is Kojiro ain't even an opponent. He was just a way to kill time. I couldn't even bring up 90% of Ikki's feats.

Besides, not my fault the voting process died.

Would fighting completely on instinct, and learning your opponent's martial arts to a good degree, said martial art is made from multiple other martial arts, while never fighting with a sword in your life, be an okay-ish skill feat?

Would fighting completely on instinct, and learning your opponent's martial arts to a good degree, said martial art is made from multiple other martial arts, while never fighting with a sword in your life, be an okay-ish skill feat?
Sounds like it, yea.

Sounds like what a pussy would say.
I mean if you down to make it an actual fight so that it doesn't die like the fight here im down. Surely you wouldn't back down right? 👀

Not in the same category, so for the purposes of this list it ain't going down chief lol.
Never said for this list, it may have to happen though. Inb4 i start arguing that Ikki should take more spots than just swordsman since a lot of the shit he does isn't restricted to swordsmanship.

Technically only died cus Creaturemaster didn't wake up on the right side of the bed. All you gotta do is start arguing on it again and it'll be revived.

Back