• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

🤷‍♂️kay. I might get into it, depends though since I'm not planning to be as active in debates and shit for personal reasons.

Maybe wait until we have people with solid scans for Garou's skills.

Imo Ikki only really has better analytical prediction and info analysis. When it comes to versatility, copying, and instincts, I think that Garou negs overall.

Imo Ikki only really has better analytical prediction and info analysis. When it comes to versatility, copying, and instincts, I think that Garou negs overall.
What's with all the "negs"? Y'all been playing too much yugioh or sumshit?

But i didn't mean a skill fight, I mean an ACTUAL fight.

If we give him fused with Shizuku he'd be able to heal constantly so I don't think that's an issue. It HAS to be fused with shizuku tho.
Can he heal on a cellular to molecular level? Garou's radiation negged Zombieman who has High-Mid.

I wonder if there's any character here whose skill would let them beat Yugi (Atem) in a Yu-gi-oh game despite not knowing the rules and being given a mirror deck.

Can he heal on a cellular to molecular level? Garou's radiation negged Zombieman who has High-Mid.
The healing is done through shizuku's magic which has performed feats like turning herself to vapor by reconstructing her cells and making water non conductive by removing impurities from water atoms of large amounts of water before.

So yeah I'd say she's more than capable of doing it (and Ikki has magic control even better than that of Shizuku's).

I wonder if there's any character here whose skill would let them beat Yugi (Atem) in a Yu-gi-oh game despite not knowing the rules and being given a mirror deck.
Without knowing the rules no. Cus there's no way to deduce the rules except through actually watching the game. Example people would have dark magician in hand without knowing how to summon it (directly, tribute 1, tribute 2), or even know that tributing is a thing. Even with lvl4 or lower they'd lack knowledge like can I set, summon?

That's not even going into things like spells, quick plays and traps.

Beating Atem is 1 thing, but deducing the rules is too much.

"Ikki should take other spots."

My ass, swordsmanship is what he's god tier at. Don't think it was ever suggested that Ikki has the same level of unarmed combat or firearms as he does with his swordsmanship.

In that case, Mashle's wand counts as a metal bat. He should be added to the blunt weapon category. (The part where he plays billiards and ricochets the ball bugs into eachother is pretty sick tho)

Maybe wait until we have people with solid scans for Garou's skills.

Niko Style > / = Garou's Style >>>> Ikki tbh.

Copying is basically useless against em as they know the imperfections of their own style and know how to counter their own moves.

Hence why I think Garou, Kengan and Baki characters are overall more skilled than Baki. They aren't reliant on weapons and have very effective counter measures against weapon users.

Ikki is skilled when it comes to swordsmanship but if you can manage to disarm him he really ain't shit.

I really wish we had gotten a better version of Garou thoroughly washing Atomic Samurai as he did in the webcomic. It could've been a great proof of Garou's ability to defeat weapon users.

Man, the webcomic really had a lot of skill feats to work off of, yet barely anything got adapted in the manga. And those that did were watered down. Unfortunate.

Niko Style > / = Garou's Style >>>> Ikki tbh.

Copying is basically useless against em as they know the imperfections of their own style and know how to counter their own moves.

Hence why I think Garou, Kengan and Baki characters are overall more skilled than Baki. They aren't reliant on weapons and have very effective counter measures against weapon users.

Ikki is skilled when it comes to swordsmanship but if you can manage to disarm him he really ain't shit.
Earl goonery incoming.

I really wish we had gotten a better version of Garou thoroughly washing Atomic Samurai as he did in the webcomic. It could've been a great proof of Garou's ability to defeat weapon users.

Man, the webcomic really had a lot of skill feats to work off of, yet barely anything got adapted in the manga. And those that did were watered down. Unfortunate.
Ehhh I meant there's Royal Ripper and ya know, the fact that he solo'd like 5 heroes using weapons + his fake Redirection Kata. I think there's already more than enough feats against weapon user's.

Ehhh I meant there's Royal Ripper and ya know, the fact that he solo'd like 5 heroes using weapons + his fake Redirection Kata. I think there's already more than enough feats against weapon user's.
Yeah but him beating Atomic Samurai, being the greatest swordsman with the op-ass sword would've been the icing on the cake.

Instead he just cancer'd everyone.

Yeah but him beating Atomic Samurai, being the greatest swordsman with the op-ass sword would've been the icing on the cake.
What exactly are Atomic's feats? Beating weapon users is cool but if the weapon users aren't really on-par with Ikki in skill it probably shouldn't be your main argument.

What exactly are Atomic's feats? Beating weapon users is cool but if the weapon users aren't really on-par with Ikki in skill it probably shouldn't be your main argument.
I'm not speaking about beating Ikki or anything, just talking, in general, I would've liked to see it in the manga for further skill feats.

I'm not speaking about beating Ikki or anything, just talking, in general, I would've liked to see it in the manga for further skill feats.
Ahhh so you mean like Record of Ragnargok Spin-off Lubu shit?

spin off Lubu should be no1 for all categories every chapter is him killing chinamen

Is there anyone here who can match the skill development of Garou on this list, though? Most of the dude's feats are over the course of a few hours where he rapidly and exponentially grows in skill.

It's possibly his best trait.

Is there anyone here who can match the skill development of Garou on this list, though? Most of the dude's feats are over the course of a few hours where he rapidly and exponentially grows in skill.

It's possibly his best trait.
Kojiro grew stupidly better in skill over the course of 13 minutes and 7 seconds against a guy who could outskill and kill him 18 times effortlessly, so yeah, I'd imagine Kojiro is on-par or better than Garou in that aspect.

Vash can jump literal infinite degrees of AP disadvantages instantly 💀
Goku:
images

If y'all wanna get into infinities of skill i'm gonna call the nasuverse fans ☠️
Please don't call the people who swear that their hax and abilities are skill :/

I'm a fate fan but seriously... half the shit they got is just hax lol.

Back