• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Aizen got the drip skills plus since when did you think you aren't in his ilusion of skill thread?

It's pretty one-sided right now, and it's not like the match can be added to pages out of stat equalization and ability restrictions.

Nah we are doing duke now.
Have defeated an entire war against super inteligent aliens with relativelly down to normal modern life guns, he hasn't done this once but several times (i think 4 or 5 TBH i don't renember), while the aliens have weapons that suprasses humanity by a absurd degree, have defeated an entire emboscade of pig whatever with only a water pistol, with absolutelly nothing with him, and was absolutelly demolishing them, till he was captured (he was captured by hot babs traps.... don't ask). He not only has defeated aliens but also have defeated mad scientists with relativelly dificult, to the point he was more worried on watching oppra (Yeah that is a real line), than what the scienstic was doing. He has somehow managed to crack and decode TIME TRAVEL, supertechnology weapons that are absurdly beyond what humanity has to offer (and in Duke nukem, robots and mini nuclear stuff weapons are seen as "common"). Even after several years of retirment he managed to defeat the aliens was again. Is constantly seen and treathed as a one man army and pratically a god in skill to even the more proficient soldiers, to the point USA only sended him to end a war..... Several times, also he apperently has a decently high degree on nuclear weapons to the point he can use it with a decent ammount of effort. He can also do this while driving, getting in a helicopter ladder, or deep in the water

TDL: Has defeated several armys with technology that are absurdly beyond what his weapons have, have adapted to several times of weapons that are just SCFI compared to what he carries, and not only that but he knows how to use weapons that he doesn't have any knodlgment in a instant to the point he can destroys army of supersoldiers with it (In the middle of a figth, while quoting one liners and probally thinking on 90s VHS ****). He should be above V1 but bellow ligth novel character N 50155453 and vash
PD: Yeah this is in the gun sections

Nah we are doing duke now.
Have defeated an entire war against super inteligent aliens with relativelly down to normal modern life guns, he hasn't done this once but several times (i think 4 or 5 TBH i don't renember), while the aliens have weapons that suprasses humanity by a absurd degree, have defeated an entire emboscade of pig whatever with only a water pistol, with absolutelly nothing with him, and was absolutelly demolishing them, till he was captured (he was captured by hot babs traps.... don't ask). He not only has defeated aliens but also have defeated mad scientists with relativelly dificult, to the point he was more worried on watching oppra (Yeah that is a real line), than what the scienstic was doing. He has somehow managed to crack and decode TIME TRAVEL, supertechnology weapons that are absurdly beyond what humanity has to offer (and in Duke nukem, robots and mini nuclear stuff weapons are seen as "common"). Even after several years of retirment he managed to defeat the aliens was again. Is constantly seen and treathed as a one man army and pratically a god in skill to even the more proficient soldiers, to the point USA only sended him to end a war..... Several times, also he apperently has a decently high degree on nuclear weapons to the point he can use it with a decent ammount of effort. He can also do this while driving, getting in a helicopter ladder, or deep in the water

TDL: Has defeated several armys with technology that are absurdly beyond what his weapons have, have adapted to several times of weapons that are just SCFI compared to what he carries, and not only that but he knows how to use weapons that he doesn't have any knodlgment in a instant to the point he can destroys army of supersoldiers with it (In the middle of a figth, while quoting one liners and probally thinking on 90s VHS ****). He should be above V1 but bellow ligth novel character N 50155453 and vash
PD: Yeah this is in the gun sections
Blazekovick fodderizes

Meme posted, threads officially dead.
thanos-memoji.gif

Meme posted, threads officially dead.
The thread arrived dead kiddo

No seriously why? I come here to do a totally serious post in probally the least controversial active section of skill, that is actually valid and you come here saying "oh well actually i hate you", dude are you angry at me because china man anti wank or because someone told you to hate me? And don't come saying it was a joke because i swear to....

Or it was because i said aizen was a crypto scammer

Ok can someone here, come and actually responses me, instead of memeing me (i hate myself for saying that), and proceding to ignore my actually """"""""""serious post"""""""""" (as serious as a vs post can be)

Did somebody say skills for boomer shooter characters?

I'd like to add one more feat for V1 even though it's already on the list. I previously mentioned that V1 can beat a robot that is comparable to it in both strength and skill, but forgot to mention that said robot also wields the same coin-revolver-thing as V1. V2 can perform the same coin toss feats as V1, but V1 can also toss a coin right as V2 itself is about to do a coin combo, and V2 will be able to add that extra coin to its combo, but here comes the juicy part...
V1 can then ******* COUNTER the messy coin-combo-shenanigans by shooting the thing right back at V2.

I'd like to add one more feat for V1 even though it's already on the list. I previously mentioned that V1 can beat a robot that is comparable to it in both strength and skill, but forgot to mention that said robot also wields the same coin-revolver-thing as V1. V2 can perform the same coin toss feats as V1, but V1 can also toss a coin right as V2 itself is about to do a coin combo, and V2 will be able to add that extra coin to its combo, but here comes the juicy part...
V1 can then ******* COUNTER the messy coin-combo-shenanigans by shooting the thing right back at V2.
Oh that is very nice.... There is a guy who did that multiplied by 80 so... eh? Not in the list currently

Edit this into your original post so it shows up in the list.

Back