• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Above V1? Personally, naw.
Why? Duke "Being able to use martians weapons extremlly casually while getting plummed down, even if he hasn't seen that weapon in his entire life and is still able to absolutly demolish an entire army with it extremlly casually" is far far better than V1 coins shenanigans

In terms of sheer marksmanship and accuracy that's actually fodder in comparison to what V1 brings to the table lel.

Most of what you just said is actually unquantifiable in terms of marksmanship.

Above V1 because V1 feats are mostly the coin shenanigans while duke has far better and more consistent feats. Even when he haven't figthed over 9 years. But bellowLN char and vash
I don't think "destroying every military on Earth" counts as coin shenanigans.

I don't think "destroying every military on Earth" counts as coin shenanigans.
Oh that is very nice.... If only duke didn't do the same thing, except against far far far far better equiped opponents, so casually he is the only one sended to figth against them to the point he is literally considered a legend.

Oh that is very nice.... If only duke didn't do the same thing, except against far far far far better equiped opponents, so casually he is the only one sended to figth against them to the point he is literally considered a legend.
That's still not a marksmanship feat.

So yeah, even in that appartment duke pretty much do it far more casually (cmon he is even trying to dunk on ladies sometimes), also isn't V1 Considerably stronger than 99% of what earths have? Appart from other robots. While duke literally figthed once time with a water gun

The aliens didn't manage to wipe out any country's military in Duke Nukem. You're also forgetting that the US military in Duke Nukem is potrayed as cartoonishly incompetent in Duke Nukem Forever, all the way up to it's highest-ranking members. You do make a point in his opponents being far-better equipped, but my other point still stands.

Your still not listing better accuracy/marksmanship feats for Duke.
Eh sure why not, appart from the whole "bodying aliens with a weapon he literally just got and shoulnd't know how to use, and destroying a whole army with a water gun), he also has

Has extremlly high acuracy with pratically anything, to the point he can knows the weaks point of flashing ligths several meters away, while being shooted by aliens, in jetspacks with rockets. Can somehow manage to manage his accuracy so his grenade would somehow hit a helicopter flying.... while he was in the ladders, Can also do that while being shooted by pratically a whole army. That is everything i renember, but i think he has far far better feats

The aliens didn't manage to wipe out any country's military in Duke Nukem. You're also forgetting that the US military in Duke Nukem is potrayed as cartoonishly incompetent in Duke Nukem Forever, all the way up to it's highest-ranking members. You do make a point in his opponents being far-better equipped, but my other point still stands.
Oh yeah duke nukem forever.... Bad for you because i am refering to older duke games, before everything becomed a carton cut out of a alredy simple character. In the older games the military was protrayed as decently skilled

Eh sure why not, appart from the whole "bodying aliens with a weapon he literally just got and shoulnd't know how to use, and destroying a whole army with a water gun), he also has

Has extremlly high acuracy with pratically anything, to the point he can knows the weaks point of flashing ligths several meters away, while being shooted by aliens, in jetspacks with rockets.
V1 literally does the same thing.
Can somehow manage to manage his accuracy so his grenade would somehow hit a helicopter flying.... while he was in the ladders, Can also do that while being shooted by pratically a whole army.
Scans?
Oh yeah duke nukem forever.... Bad for you because i am refering to older duke games, before everything becomed a carton cut out of a alredy simple character. In the older games the military was protrayed as decently skilled
My guy, Duke nukem has always been cartoony as shit. Duke literally wrote a book about how cool he thinks he is and hopes he'll be able to watch the new Oprah episode once he's done with his mission in his first two games. Maybe the military was decently skilled in the older games and I just forgot, but that's still nothing compared to the fact V1 and several other robots managed to wipe out every single military on Earth.

In conclusion, Randy, you ******* greasy snotgoblin, stop milking Borderlands and give us a new and good Duke game.

V1 literally does the same thing.
The difference is that duke did it with technology that is absurdly beyond his world. While the difference betwen V1 technology and his weapons technology isn't very much

Can somehow manage to manage his accuracy so his grenade would somehow hit a helicopter flying.... while he was in the ladders, Can also do that while being shooted by pratically a whole army.

Eh he didn't do the feat while figthing the entire army, sory for that got confused /:

My guy, Duke nukem has always been cartoony as shit. Duke literally wrote a book about how cool he thinks he is and hopes he'll be able to watch the new Oprah episode once he's done with his mission in his first two games. Maybe the military was decently skilled in the older games and I just forgot, but that's still nothing compared to the fact V1 and several other robots managed to wipe out every single military on Earth.
Yeah that is the point, the world is relativelly serious and duke is extremly goofy, you literally just said that. And the difference with duke and V1 soloing an army. Is that V1 is the one who has the superior hand (you know far better technology.... And being literally fueled by blood that gives him BS regen ability, while duke has relativelly normal guns vs SCFI shit)

In conclusion, Randy, you ******* greasy snotgoblin, stop milking Borderlands and give us a new and good Duke game.
You know the hellhole than a duke nukem game would be if randy is somehow involved

A certain Witch has summoned me to this battlefield. What has been discussed about
B A K I???
There have been no Baki Dickriders participating here, so basically nothing. Iirc Bakis biggest rivals are Kengan character and I think Mash has some solid stuff as well. Oh and Hayato once Earl stops dicking Ikki for a while

Now that I think about it, is Garou not even in contention for the same category? I know ya all love to clown on Garou, but hes still pretty noteworthy skilled no?

Now that I think about it, is Garou not even in contention for the same category? I know ya all love to clown on Garou, but hes still pretty noteworthy skilled no?
Garou has been talked about and a skill list is being formulated for him IIRC.

I was making a list for Garou but you shouldn't expect it any time soon.

Currently reading some other series, and I'd rather do that than reread all of OPM just to get Garou a place on this list.

Also, a bit hard to be motivated to do it, considering that the most I get out of it is someone responding with "Cool but my character still skill stomps" and a mediocre place in the martial arts section because he can't predict millions of attacks into the future.

Alright, I nominate Yujiro Hanma for 2nd place for Martial Arts (the section that isn’t Traditional or Modern, my brain is tiny so I can’t remember what it’s called). I don’t want to shoot for 1st because that debate is going to be contentious and toxic as hell, but

To rattle off some stuff for Yujiro, Despite Yujiro having started watching Baki's match against Shinogi Kureha at a point in which Baki looked like he was losing, Yujiro not only knew Baki was going to win, he knew what move he was going to use, an example of his ability to gauge a fighter’s true combat ability with a glance and predict a winner based on that instead of what is visibly apparent.

Yujiro is also able to gauge the impact of an attack performed, which means he’s able to measure the strength of the attack and the durability/endurance of the fighter just by looking.

Yujiro is also so perceptive and knowledgeable in matters of fighting and martial arts, his eyes essentially have X-Ray vision that, in a later point in the series, is described as better than any machine or medical expert. This is not innate, however, as this ability is also conflated with sharpening a katana among other comparisons used to imply that his visual acuity was born from martial arts practice.

The last feat for now, Yujiro is able to tell when his opponent has died even when it is not visually apparent, meaning just by striking Doppo, he was able to tell that the strike had stopped his heart from a combination of strength, precision, and timing, which Strydum refers to has superhuman.

If you guys want feats other than, like, perception/sense-based ones, lmk. I’ve got quite a few feats of differing types.

Eh, I'm done with this, I'll let OP decide.
Also, to make a decision on this, since apparently its been left to me, I'd say V1 still overall has superior marksmanship feats.

Duke's marksmanship feats are overall lackluster in comparison to what I've seen from V1.

Alright, I nominate Yujiro Hanma for 2nd place for Martial Arts (the section that isn’t Traditional or Modern, my brain is tiny so I can’t remember what it’s called). I don’t want to shoot for 1st because that debate is going to be contentious and toxic as hell, but

To rattle off some stuff for Yujiro, Despite Yujiro having started watching Baki's match against Shinogi Kureha at a point in which Baki looked like he was losing, Yujiro not only knew Baki was going to win, he knew what move he was going to use, an example of his ability to gauge a fighter’s true combat ability with a glance and predict a winner based on that instead of what is visibly apparent.

Yujiro is also able to gauge the impact of an attack performed, which means he’s able to measure the strength of the attack and the durability/endurance of the fighter just by looking.

Yujiro is also so perceptive and knowledgeable in matters of fighting and martial arts, his eyes essentially have X-Ray vision that, in a later point in the series, is described as better than any machine or medical expert. This is not innate, however, as this ability is also conflated with sharpening a katana among other comparisons used to imply that his visual acuity was born from martial arts practice.

The last feat for now, Yujiro is able to tell when his opponent has died even when it is not visually apparent, meaning just by striking Doppo, he was able to tell that the strike had stopped his heart from a combination of strength, precision, and timing, which Strydum refers to has superhuman.

If you guys want feats other than, like, perception/sense-based ones, lmk. I’ve got quite a few feats of differing types.
Anybody got any contentions with this?

Anybody got any contentions with this?
Honestly I expected a lot more feats for Yujiro, but considering he's going for 2nd place, I see no reason it would have any contentions (There's no one in multi-faceted 2nd place)

In a skill only fight then he's pretty busted, considering he has dura neg that can beat Bang with a graze who was equal to him in a fight in his sleeping state and later on gets long range dura neg with Fa Jin on top of other miscellaneous effects through martial arts and self amping.

Big problem is when talking purely about skill feats his analytical prediction is kinda meh as far as this list goes, most of his martial arts have no big explanations behind them (unlike series who go into detail about how hard to copy or perform their martial arts are), the verse is lacking in big skill scaling chains, since a lot of martial artists we see in the series are either fodder, jokes or featless and irrelevant in skill feats when compared to Garou. Except Bang, who is the peak martial artist in the verse sans Garou (If even Bang and Bomb have nothing left to teach you, all you can do is meditate in training grounds until you get epiphany or death. As seen with King.) (That and the Garou vs Goku skill thread had most people reach the conclusion that Ultra instinct goku skillstomps Garou to the point of making his duraneg not matter. But this is rather controversial.)

I’ll drop more just in case, I’ve got about 26 on hand right now, but I can scrounge up more given time, just so that, if someone was to surpass him, they know what feats they have to pass up.

Yujiro is stated to always be improving in martial arts despite later in the series being compared to Hanayama as someone who is naturally gifted and doesn’t have to train because them training wouldn’t be fair to the naturally weak.

To further cement this point, Strydum claims Yujiro is constantly growing “stronger” however, due to the context being Yujiro being able to defeat Kosho while blindfolded, it would appear that “stronger” or “more power” is being used interchangeably with “more skilled” or “a better fighter”.

Yujiro can sense a dangerous or strong opponent, sense an opponent’s Seikuuken (Dominance Zone), or the maximum range of their combat effectiveness as a sphere around them, and even detect strength based on one’s scent, for whatever that’s worth.

Yujiro was able to casually block a kick from Sikorsky, who was using a table to conceal the kick, without even looking (he even had his guard up before the table was launched by the kick).

Yujiro instantly predicts the outcome of another match instantly despite Baki’s being heavily poisoned and weakened.

At the last second, Yujiro is able to predict/sense the danger of Kaku’s Shaorii and evade accordingly.

Despite watching Muhammad Ali Boxing, Yujiro was able to identify that Ali wasn’t Boxing and was, in fact, using a self-made style based on Boxing, something nobody else in the world knew except Ali himself (not even his coach or training partners).

In only seconds, Yujiro was able to devise a glaring weakness in this self-made, never-before-seen style, shutting it down completely to the point that Ali could not use the style on Yujiro at all.

Yujiro nearly instantly figures out the primary weakness of Shaorii, one of the greatest defensive skills in the entire 4,000 year history of Chinese Martial Arts.

Yujiro reveals that he was able to instantly identify Shaorii (which he describes as one of the greatest skills in CMA) and invents an entirely new weakness for it on the spot based off of his understanding of the technique.

Again countering one of the most impressive skills in a 4,000 year old martial art, Yujiro modifies the existing weakness of the skill (being attacked from above since the energy of the attack can’t disperse because of the ground) so that he instead strikes hard enough to slam Kaku into walls, causing the same effect without needing to rely on downward attacks.

Yujiro is also able to detect the exact moment that Kaku dies.

Yujiro predicts/senses the danger of Kaku’s punch and evades accordingly.

Yujiro is able to sense the combat spirit/bloodlust of Baki from six timezones (roughly 8,000 miles) away.

While we receive no concrete confirmation, it is heavily implied that Yujiro was able to copy Shaorii after seeing it once. This is particularly impressive as it took Kaku Kaioh, one of the most skilled practitioners of Chinese Martial Arts and Martial Arts in general, 30,000 days to master (+120 years), despite Kaku being referred to as the “Ultimate Martial Logic”.

There are more from Son of Ogre, Baki Dou, and Baki Dou (2018), but that’s all I have on hand for now.

edit: nvm found some more from Grappler Baki, but now I’m serious out of on-hand feats after this

Prediction and Info Analysis

Info Analysis (he can apparently sense people who can sense the flow of a fight)

More X-Ray vision wound info analysis

Another instance of him being able to gauge the efficacy of an attack just by looking.

He can use Dynamic Vision, a skill Boxers spend their whole lives trying to develop and strengthen, to see individual drops of rain in a storm and in slow motion.

Finally, he can sense and both automatically and near perfectly react to a sneak attack (near perfectly because, luckily for Kosho, he missed)

Last edited:
I’ll drop more just in case, I’ve got about 26 on hand right now, but I can scrounge up more given time, just so that, if someone was to surpass him, they know what feats they have to pass up.

Yujiro is stated to always be improving in martial arts despite later in the series being compared to Hanayama as someone who is naturally gifted and doesn’t have to train because them training wouldn’t be fair to the naturally weak.

To further cement this point, Strydum claims Yujiro is constantly growing “stronger” however, due to the context being Yujiro being able to defeat Kosho while blindfolded, it would appear that “stronger” or “more power” is being used interchangeably with “more skilled” or “a better fighter”.

Yujiro can sense a dangerous or strong opponent, sense an opponent’s Seikuuken (Dominance Zone), or the maximum range of their combat effectiveness as a sphere around them, and even detect strength based on one’s scent, for whatever that’s worth.

Yujiro was able to casually block a kick from Sikorsky, who was using a table to conceal the kick, without even looking (he even had his guard up before the table was launched by the kick).

Yujiro instantly predicts the outcome of another match instantly despite Baki’s being heavily poisoned and weakened.

At the last second, Yujiro is able to predict/sense the danger of Kaku’s Shaorii and evade accordingly.

Despite watching Muhammad Ali Boxing, Yujiro was able to identify that Ali wasn’t Boxing and was, in fact, using a self-made style based on Boxing, something nobody else in the world knew except Ali himself (not even his coach or training partners).

In only seconds, Yujiro was able to devise a glaring weakness in this self-made, never-before-seen style, shutting it down completely to the point that Ali could not use the style on Yujiro at all.

Yujiro nearly instantly figures out the primary weakness of Shaorii, one of the greatest defensive skills in the entire 4,000 year history of Chinese Martial Arts.

Yujiro reveals that he was able to instantly identify Shaorii (which he describes as one of the greatest skills in CMA) and invents an entirely new weakness for it on the spot based off of his understanding of the technique.

Again countering one of the most impressive skills in a 4,000 year old martial art, Yujiro modifies the existing weakness of the skill (being attacked from above since the energy of the attack can’t disperse because of the ground) so that he instead strikes hard enough to slam Kaku into walls, causing the same effect without needing to rely on downward attacks.

Yujiro is also able to detect the exact moment that Kaku dies.

Yujiro predicts/senses the danger of Kaku’s punch and evades accordingly.

Yujiro is able to sense the combat spirit/bloodlust of Baki from six timezones (roughly 8,000 miles) away.

While we receive no concrete confirmation, it is heavily implied that Yujiro was able to copy Shaorii after seeing it once. This is particularly impressive as it took Kaku Kaioh, one of the most skilled practitioners of Chinese Martial Arts and Martial Arts in general, 30,000 days to master (+120 years), despite Kaku being referred to as the “Ultimate Martial Logic”.

There are more from Son of Ogre, Baki Dou, and Baki Dou (2018), but that’s all I have on hand for now.
You posted all of this just for me say Yu Kanda outskills.

Back