• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I said i mentioned things that the other doesn't have, no matter how we spun it, the "he has predicted thousand of attacks" was the main point. Besides it's not anybody's fault Ikki has 18 volumes of raw skill feats while Kojiro has 5 chapters 3 of which are backstory and introductions (man i hate RoR's pacing).

It's just things were never supposed to be fair regardless.
???

I just think you're summary is misleading bro what are you even talking about with 18 volumes or some shit lmao

You said Ikki's section is bigger, well cus he has more feats and categories to mention. As I said, he has 18 volumes of feats i had to put in the summary, Kojiro had 5 chapters. Obviously 1 is gonna be bigger.

I mean I'd hoped the moyai emoji properly communicated I was mostly joking(though I do believe I can formulate a more accurate summary than yours but that's not relevant)

Also can people like, vote based on this so we can decide who gets 4th spot lol. (Cause that's all Ikki's getting.)
Anyway let's have the people vote for this now:

On 1 had we have Kojiro who: Has analytical prediction which has been stated to read thousands of moves which grows as time goes on to learn all possible attack patterns of his opponent, allowing him to close massive skill and experience gaps in mere moments against an opponent that could kill him 18+ times in an instant and evolves constantly in skill and experience, can counter countless thousands of attacks he can't see from all directions, has 400+ years of experience and training on Ikki, with said experience being far higher than 400 years due to Kojiro using Thousand-Image Defense to train in it, is the greatest swordsman in history and has a scaling chain of skill stomps leading up to his Valhalla self (Edit courtesy of Azontr)

On the other hand we have Ikki: Has AP which has been stated to read countless of moves, thoughts, feelings etc etc, has worked against things that can't be perceived, has read through actions that had happened before the PV had kicked in, and a lot of other things. On top of this he has extreme body control, skill copying to a ridiculous degree, better info analysis, better reactive evolution, trackless step, has reached a point where he doesn't even need acceleration but goes 0 to full speed instantly, energy control in both flowing and using, can make his attack soundless by making it so 0 energy is lost during the swing, fixing his body instantly while getting prob haxed into failing, extreme senses, echolocation, senses, attack reflection, can attack the insides of someone, and much much more.

Ikki has 18 volumes worth of skill feats

I'm gonna stop this right here, it doesn't matter how long a character has been around, Warriors Cats has over 80 books at this point and even the most skilled cats there aren't even contenders for this list.

To use an analogy, you could own all the houses you want but if they're all missing insulation and a few are missing a roof then you're still ****** when winter comes. Tell me, what does Ikki have that is above Thousand image's defense and its countless moves ahead and is based on SKILL.

As in, not beating around the bush, prove that Ikki's anal prediction is skill and not senses, because let me tell you, if his senses are somehow skill, then Archaon steamrolls the list, cause he conceptually sees all thoughts and intentions and magic and emotions, just esoteric stuff. But no, the only reason Witchsight would even be mentioned on a list like this is because people without Witchsight beat people who do in Warhammer Fantasy. So it'd count for that reason.

I'm gonna stop this right here, it doesn't matter how long a character has been around, Warriors Cats has over 80 books at this point and even the most skilled cats there aren't even contenders for this list.

To use an analogy, you could own all the houses you want but if they're all missing insulation and a few are missing a roof then you're still ****** when winter comes. Tell me, what does Ikki have that is above Thousand image's defense and its countless moves ahead and is based on SKILL.

As in, not beating around the bush, prove that Ikki's anal prediction is skill and not senses, because let me tell you, if his senses are somehow skill, then Archaon steamrolls the list, cause he conceptually sees all thoughts and intentions and magic and emotions, just esoteric stuff. But no, the only reason Witchsight would even be mentioned on a list like this is because people without Witchsight beat people who do in Warhammer Fantasy. So it'd count for that reason.
Dear God, Reaper's talking about Warhammer Fantasy and how Uber skilled it is again, take cover!

Kojiro FRA.

Now to find where Hei from DtB would fall on this list, guys full of crazy unorthodox skill, and more so than his skill, it's his mindset that makes him truly dangerous.

For starters this is the same guy who at the age of 17 fought in a war without any training prior. Said War went by the title of Heaven's War, and Hei as a human spent years killing Contractors (Assassins with supernatural powers.) and Hei managed to kill hundreds of these guys without any power's himself to the point where they gave him the title of The Black Reaper out of sheer fear.

I vote Ikki.

I could see why someone would argue some of his stuff isn't skill, but I think it's kinda moot considering we're talking about fictional skill feats.

Fact is: Skill means whatever the author wants it to mean. Heck, if we use actual realistic standards for what's possible with only skill, nobody on this list would be eligible. The human brain literally cannot process and simulate information in the way Kojiro does, in the same way it's not possible to manipulate every cell in your body like Ikki among the laundry list of other things he can do.

The point is: Whether we're talking about Trackless step, his senses, or his Analytical Prediction, as stated in verse lore; there is no mystical element to these skills, and Ikki himself trained his body and mind to do these things.

Ikki was called the worst knight for a reason, the point of him as a character is that he has no supernatural talent but fights people with wicked supernatural abilities.

Also don't wanna backtrack but this shit isn't even mental fighting for Ikki. It's not stated nor implied anywhere that he's creating a foe to fight within his mind like Sasaki.
juHrvuI_d.webp

If one wishes to take a spot from another, a Fun and Games thread must be created pitting two character's together in a contest of skill(STRICTLY SKILL) and the vote count must conform to typical VS Thread rules in order for the victory to be considered valid.
And if we use this, Ikki definitely stomps Kojiro kek.

And if we use this, Ikki definitely stomps Kojiro kek.
I figured that I would give people a choice to argue it here or to create a thread, since creating a thread each time sounds tedious.

Earl clearly found it more suitable to argue his placement here, so I did so as well lel.

Actually I should prolly backread a bit.

Been so focused on this debate I forgot that people are still submitting characters and stuff lmao.

I'm leaning towards Kojirou, but not enough to vote yet. His Analytical prediction/precog is definitely better than Ikki's, but i still feel like Ikki beats him/has more feats in a lot of other factors too.

Literally all of Kojiro's skill comes from his Analytical Prediction, if he has Ikki beat in that he's practically already evolved to counter everything else.

Alright. Take your time to think about it.

Back