• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warning! Do not access Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that the entire thing with malware was faked, including the alert images. Apparently, the source code was too old to do anything useful with.

Dude this once happened in 2012 but way worse every single game on Steam was hacked so I was just minding my own business playing Sonic the Hedghog games and then Boom Valve sent an alert to everyone using it to get off and being the dumb 9 year old I was ( was playing on my cousins account) I stayed on and all of my progress was lost and my computer got a virus the end. Now I've learned my lesson

Pepedafrogé said:
Dude this once happened in 2012 but way worse every single game on Steam was hacked so I was just minding my own business playing Sonic the Hedghog games and then Boom Valve sent an alert to everyone using it to get off and being the dumb 9 year old I was ( was playing on my cousins account) I stayed on and all of my progress was lost and my computer got a virus the end. Now I've learned my lesson
Did your PC recover from the virus?

Thelastmlg said:
Pepedafrogé said:
Did your PC recover from the virus?
No my pc did not recover I got a new one in 2017 yup I stayed withou a PC for 5 years I just gamed on my IPhone 6s and IPhone 4 I just played Geometry Dash and Clash of Clans/Clash Royale I also got sonic 4 episode 2 anyway my parents got me 500 bucks and I had 200 saved I got that money from marinating straight A's through out high school and middle school the virus was really bad for one random steam messages were randomly tripping to get me to click inappropriate links and scam like saying click here to see me XXX and stuff like that and then at one point my pc just stopped responding and just wouldn't boot up like system 32 got deleted or something like that if you see any title of alert from valve or Sega or Ubisoft or Bethesda or anyone that developed the game you are playing or steam close the window and delete steam you can reinstall it once it's announced that the coast is clear.

Yeah, it always was free, only Matchmaking and Mann. Co ticket MvM are playable for money (you get items from both so it's a win, even my bud got australium today lol) so it's fine to play MvM for free but it's best to do it with friends, since you will always get some pablo.coelho.2009 (NAME IS COINCIDENCE) guy who will just go Spy and will do nothing

The thing is, Spy is incredibly bad in MvM. I played Spy once for an acheivement and it was the worst time I've had with the game. I've noticed a lot of Spy "Mains" either change class or leave after one round in MvM.

The only class that is actually bad in MvM. Medic is great, Heavy is great, Sniper is fine (If you can use him, once my Sniper on 666 was goddamn MVP), Pyro is probably one of the most useful classes, Engi and Sold too Demon and Scout are nice. Only Spy is truly useless, who cares about hacking if you get one shotted right after that

The only weakness of Phlog is that it doesn't have the airblast. Honestly it's one of the most useful things in MvM since you can reflect the rockets of Solds

Yeah. The robots have a massive targeting priority against spies. They'll keep shooting at the spy even if a scout is shooting them in the back point blank. They really did Spy dirty in MvM.

Honestly i have played spy in mannhattan (since he is useless against tanks) and it wasn't that bad, dead ringer negates the one shot.

Backstab giants twice, put sapper and dead rigger.

I can't dominate the team scoreboard like tend to do with sniper or pyro or even Demon, but it is still useful, also because money.

Is just bad that you can't help with the first robots because otherwise you waste the sap and time, so you stand there looking like a idiot.

Thelastmlg said:
Honestly i have played spy in mannhattan (since he is useless against tanks) and it wasn't that bad, dead ringer negates the one shot.
Backstab giants twice, put sapper and dead rigger.

I can't dominate the team scoreboard like tend to do with sniper or pyro or even Demon, but it is still useful, also because money.

Is just bad that you can't help with the first robots because otherwise you waste the sap and time, so you stand there looking like a idiot.
Futher proof that spy is the worst class in the game RIP Spy

Spy is not the worst class. On many maps it's actually useful asf if you know how to play. Every class is like that, one of the most magical aspects of TF2.

Also, played some Landfall today, didn't get hacked. I guess it's fine to play now.

SpookyShadow said:
Spy is not the worst class. On many maps it's actually useful asf if you know how to play. Every class is like that, one of the most magical aspects of TF2.
Also, played some Landfall today, didn't get hacked. I guess it's fine to play now.
No I mean competivley speaking with rulesets, banlist, and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back