• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr took immediately La Diosa's arm as he used one charge.

Tier-5 Magic-1 Charge Expended: Fog of Svartálfaheimr.

Suddenly a huge area was covered in a thick Fog that distorted the senses, obscuring the sight, masking the smell with an odorless scent and tricking the hearing with howling winds.

"We have to go away, now! We will teleport to my domain!", he said to La Diosa.
"Not quite how I pictured our first date going!" La Diosa said, grabbing his hand and preparing to warp away with him.

@WHYNAUT

Before leaving Vidarr's thought projection sent another message.

"My Thane, the conquering of the west border has failed, me and La Diosa are about to retreat! I have raised a distorting fog to keep them at bay enough for us to leave!"

Last edited:
@Faruel1998
Nakya meets some of the Red Flash Strike's with her own Dismantle slashes, but quickly Aster's method becomes clear to her, she would simply continue launching them if Nakya remained where she was and didn't do anything else.

She doesn't want to allow me to just wait until Mahoraga is adapted, Zlata is also doing things now, as evidenced by the army of titans there. Looks like I do have to start speeding things up.

Amidst the flurry of attacks, there is an explosion of electro energy from Nakya, who then splits into four copies of herself made of electro energy. Each of them swinging and sending forth waves of electricity to meet the numerous slashes head on, in a similar way to what was being done with Dismantle previously, while moving to position themselves at Aster's ordinal directions.

Aster completely ignores Zlata's clone and her Titan army, focusing on the task at hand instead, though she does quickly respond to Vidarr's warning, "The real Zlata wouldn't need an army. I don't sense any of the immense power the one I encountered had either. Help out the demons for now." she assesses the situation calmly.

Spinning, Aster fires a total of 24 smaller projectiles with her claws. Six burning Shinsoo slashes are aimed at each of Nakya's copies, maneuvering through the gaps in the electro attacks. The serpentine creature appears again as well, wrapping around Aster to shield her from most of the damage. Chunks of the creature are burned away and Aster still gets electrocuted to an extent, but it doesn't seem to do any lasting damage. If it wasn't for Nakya's electric powers being particularly strong, it might not have worked at all.
The beast disappears once more and energy starts gathering around Aster's claws again...

@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr nods before turning to La Diosa.

"Change of plans, we fight, take advantage of the Fog of Svartálfaheimr, that false Zlata wouldn't probably escape to the distorting effect directed to her senses ... we need to aid the demons of Deimos for the moment, stick close to me, I'll make you faster and stronger"

@Faruel1998

Aster completely ignores Zlata's clone and her Titan army, focusing on the task at hand instead, though she does quickly respond to Vidarr's warning, "The real Zlata wouldn't need an army. I don't sense any of the immense power the one I encountered had either. Help out the demons for now." she assesses the situation calmly.

Spinning, Aster fires a total of 24 smaller projectiles with her claws. Six burning Shinsoo slashes are aimed at each of Nakya's copies, maneuvering through the gaps in the electro attacks. The serpentine creature appears again as well, wrapping around Aster to shield her from most of the damage. Chunks of the creature are burned away and Aster still gets electrocuted to an extent, but it doesn't seem to do any lasting damage. If it wasn't for Nakya's electric powers being particularly strong, it might not have worked at all.
The beast disappears once more and energy starts gathering around Aster's claws again...
Each of the copies vanish upon being hit enough, but the last remaining one, the real Nakya attempts to dodge out of the way while defending herself, but she's still hit by some. Burns and injuries from the attack on her arms and mid section.

The wheel turns again.

Let's try this one.

Nakya doesn't immediately begin healing, or retaliating with slashes or electricity, instead her hands are placed in such a way to create an ox shadow puppet. From the ground behind her manifests a towering, shadowy ox with white fur around its mouth. It swipes its hoof on the ground twice before quickly charging in a line straight at Aster, while Nakya seemingly takes aim with her finger, as if pointing a gun.

Each of the copies vanish upon being hit enough, but the last remaining one, the real Nakya attempts to dodge out of the way while defending herself, but she's still hit by some. Burns and injuries from the attack on her arms and mid section.

The wheel turns again.

Let's try this one.

Nakya doesn't immediately begin healing, or retaliating with slashes or electricity, instead her hands are placed in such a way to create an ox shadow puppet. From the ground behind her manifests a towering, shadowy ox with white fur around its mouth. It swipes its hoof on the ground twice before quickly charging in a line straight at Aster, while Nakya seemingly takes aim with her finger, as if pointing a gun.

"It turned again! And that ox came from her shadow too..."

Focus. Aster breathes out, taking in the entire situation at once and navigates it with graceful movement. She jumps into the air, doing half a somersault and landing on the ox's back with one hand. The instant she lands, Aster fires two Aura Slashes from her hands: a weaker one passes harmlessly through most of ox's body, but tears right through its lungs, the other is aimed at the arm with which Nakya is pointing at her and contains a considerable amount of aura.

"So are you actually firing your next attack from your finger?" Aster grins in anticipation as the slash travels towards its target.

"It turned again! And that ox came from her shadow too..."

Focus. Aster breathes out, taking in the entire situation at once and navigates it with graceful movement. She jumps into the air, doing half a somersault and landing on the ox's back with one hand. The instant she lands, Aster fires two Aura Slashes from her hands: a weaker one passes harmlessly through most of ox's body, but tears right through its lungs, the other is aimed at the arm with which Nakya is pointing at her and contains a considerable amount of aura.

"So are you actually firing your next attack from your finger?" Aster grins in anticipation as the slash travels towards its target.
The ox continues running for a bit, before falling over and sliding a distance as the internal damage catches up with it and it demanifests, scattering into shadows as if it were never there to begin with.

Nakya however, just essentially opens fire. Rather than one or two, or a grid, instead a multitude of Dismantles are fired off towards Aster, as she disregards the attack that was incoming. Instead it's used as an opportunity, or rather a motivator, she'd make a binding vow sacrificing that arm at this moment in exchange for an explosive growth in cursed energy and simply allow Aster's slash to strike her arm. When combined with the constant chanting, it would bring each slash from Nakya to a level far beyond what they showed so far.

The ox continues running for a bit, before falling over and sliding a distance as the internal damage catches up with it and it demanifests, scattering into shadows as if it were never there to begin with.

Nakya however, just essentially opens fire. Rather than one or two, or a grid, instead a multitude of Dismantles are fired off towards Aster, as she disregards the attack that was incoming. Instead it's used as an opportunity, or rather a motivator, she'd make a binding vow sacrificing that arm at this moment in exchange for an explosive growth in cursed energy and simply allow Aster's slash to strike her arm. When combined with the constant chanting, it would bring each slash from Nakya to a level far beyond what they showed so far.

Aster took her arm off of the ox and simply remained afloat upside-down before the shikigami crashed. When she realizes what Nakya is doing she quickly guards, using her large claws to defend her head and most of her torso, while also using Ken at max power. The sheer force of the barrage of slashes sends her flying through three buildings. After the attack ends, bloods flows from several wounds on Aster's arms, a cut on the left side of her stomach, a gash on her right shoulder, a shallow cut on her left ankle where a slash had nicked her, and lastly from another cut on her right thigh that went all the way to her bones. Though she's gritting her teeth, Aster's grin remains.

Throughout all of this Aster kept gathering energy onto her claws, though some of it was expanded while guarding against Nakya's assault. Now it was time to use it. As she rushes back, Aster makes an inwards swiping motion with both of her claws, creating two dozens gigantic Shinsoo slashes that cut through everything and converge on the Indonesian Warlord from both sides, as well as up and down. It's as if the attack has a life of its own as it makes it way towards Nakya, thirsting for her blood.

Last edited:
She's so adorable.

Seeing Maria enjoy herself like this was almost enough to make her forget they were in the middle of a war. Well, the main body could worry about that stuff.

Zlata hugged Maria deeply, holding her tight.

"This is good enough for now, but don't let up, okay? You should claim as much as you can, just in case..."

The original me should be returning soon... when she does, will I continue to be... me? I'm... scared... No, it doesn't matter! We all want to protect Maria. It'll be fine even if I'm no longer there!

Zlata squeezed Maria even tighter, as if trying to prevent her from scurrying away. Moments pass.

Even if I forget myself, I want to always remember this sensation! Please, just grant me that..!

The clone shows no signs of letting go any time soon.
"I know this is payback for my bear hug, but you're squishing me like a pancake!" Maria chuckled, trying to ease out of the tight hug.

Aster took her arm off of the ox and simply remained afloat upside-down before the shikigami crashed. When she realizes what Nakya is doing she quickly guards, using her large claws to defend her head and most of her torso, while also using Ken at max power. The sheer force of the barrage of slashes sends her flying through three buildings. After the attack ends, bloods flows from several wounds on Aster's arms, a cut on the left side of her stomach, a gash on her right shoulder, a shallow cut on her left ankle where a slash had nicked her, and lastly from another cut on her right thigh that went all the way to her bones. Though she's gritting her teeth, Aster's grin remains.

Throughout all of this Aster kept gathering energy onto her claws, though some of it was expanded while guarding against Nakya's assault. Now it was time to use it. As she rushes back, Aster makes an inwards swiping motion with both of her claws, creating two dozens gigantic Shinsoo slashes that converge on the Indonesian Warlord from both sides, as well as up and down. It's as if the attack has a life of its own as it makes it way towards Nakya, thirsting for her blood.
Mahoraga isn't fully adapted yet, escaping into my shadow won't work this time, and its very likely she can hit me even if I become lightning. I'm also currently lacking an arm and it'll take too long to regenerate it in order to defend, I have no choice but to show more cards.

The wheel turns yet again, and she decides she has to take a gamble if she wanted to even try to defend against this in this current position without summoning Mahoraga.

Aster could notice, as she attacked, that while Nakya's arm had been separated from her body by the earlier slash, there was some form of energy covering the distance between them, as if it were keeping it in place. The missing portions of an arm being filled in by that energy, giving the rough appearance of an intact limb, however it was only used to allow her to make a handsign with both hands.

Even if this works it'll be rough on this body.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

Her domain is deployed, and at the same time her uninjured arm turns black, along with the wheel above her head. It'd be impossible to defend against the slashes ordinarily, there were simply too many and they were enhanced too much to contend with while not at peak condition. That's where domain expansion came in, it would slash at the attacks, lessening the impact at least, if not destroying others. More importantly however, both it and domain amplification would enhance her physical capabilities, allowing her to better try and deal with the incoming attack.

As Malevolent Shrine was painted onto the world, all objects and life remaining within range that weren't already completely gone, were shredded. Through a constant application of Cleave and Dismantle, all remaining buildings, parts of the road, animals, insects, and even Aster herself and her attacks, were slashed into, nothing was let free.

Shifting her head out of the direct path of the attacks, Nakya's electro barrier quickly gives way, and all that's left to defend is her domain amplification. The parts covered by that or that it was used to block are spared most of the harm, however the rest of her body isn't as lucky. There were numerous injuries from the attack beyond what a normal person could survive, her form only enduring due to the combination of its unnatural fortitude and low amount of necessary parts, and the defense enhancements combined with the domain expansion's counter attacks.

From these injuries though, leaks no blood, and seemingly no pain came from them either, not even causing a wince as 100% of Nakya's focus is put into keeping the domain up and healing, a process which is slowed by the amount of injuries present.

The wheel turns yet again, and she decides she has to take a gamble if she wanted to even try to defend against this in this current position without summoning Mahoraga.

Aster could notice, as she attacked, that while Nakya's arm had been separated from her body by the earlier slash, there was some form of energy covering the distance between them, as if it were keeping it in place. The missing portions of an arm being filled in by that energy, giving the rough appearance of an intact limb, however it was only used to allow her to make a handsign with both hands.

Even if this works it'll be rough on this body.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

Her domain is deployed, and at the same time her uninjured arm turns black, along with the wheel above her head. It'd be impossible to defend against the slashes ordinarily, there were simply too many and they were enhanced too much to contend with while not at peak condition. That's where domain expansion came in, it would slash at the attacks, lessening the impact at least, if not destroying others. More importantly however, both it and domain amplification would enhance her physical capabilities, allowing her to better try and deal with the incoming attack.

As Malevolent Shrine was painted onto the world, all objects and life remaining within range that weren't already completely gone, were shredded. Through a constant application of Cleave and Dismantle, all remaining buildings, parts of the road, animals, insects, and even Aster herself and her attacks, were slashed into, nothing was let free.

Shifting her head out of the direct path of the attacks, Nakya's electro barrier quickly gives way, and all that's left to defend is her domain amplification. The parts covered by that or that it was used to block are spared most of the harm, however the rest of her body isn't as lucky. There were numerous injuries from the attack beyond what a normal person could survive, her form only enduring due to the combination of its unnatural fortitude and low amount of necessary parts, and the defense enhancements combined with the domain expansion's counter attacks.

From these injuries though, leaks no blood, and seemingly no pain came from them either, not even causing a wince as 100% of Nakya's focus is put into keeping the domain up and healing, a process which is slowed by the amount of injuries present.

Aster looks dumbfounded as her throat is cut, blood coming out of her mouth. Then another slash cuts into her chest, another into her hand, one her cheek. An endless amount of slashes rain down on her.

It's as if time slows down to a standstill as thoughts race through Aster's head, "What is this?! I can't detect these slashes at all until they hit? And this effect seems to have simply manifested in a large part of reality without some kind of defined border? Is this part of her innate capabilities, separate from her territories?"

Blood and dust fly through the air as Aster and her surroundings are cut up. Her legs buckle and she starts to fall backwards, but suddenly she plants her feet on the ground with a stomp and leans forward. Between all the blood and the countless cuts, Aster no longer has anything resembling a face, but her pale eyes look like they've been set aflame. Suddenly a darkness washes over the area, as if she radiates negative light. The shadows are accompanied by an incredibly sinister aura, one that signals the loss of hope and the grinding of dreams under heels. Within the darkness three fiery eyes open, then another five open around those three, forming half a circle. Then as if being rewound, the darkness coalesces back into Aster, revealing her Complete Devilfication.
GtocnZg.png

She had turned into a fox-like form that looked like it was made purely of dark energy that was held together only by a few pieces of light, Chinese ceremonial armor, consisting of a short armored skirt, vambraces, chest plates and a thin scarf of flowing energy that levitated behind her. Her claws still looked hot an fiery, but further up her arms become black as night, like most of her body. This form was lean and about a head taller than her usual one and her legs had taken on a structure similar to those of canines, though with larger claws and made to stand upright. One of the most notable parts of this form was that most of Aster's midriff had been replaced by a reddish orange orb, of which the surfaced was covered with a Penrose tiling pattern, rotating while its axis slowly tilts in random directions.

"HAhAHAaHAHaHAa... You nearly got me there, Nakya!" Aster's current form is not made for human speech, and yet her voice sweeps over the battlefield with a haunting echo.

The relentless assault of slashes continues, but they don't cut as deep as before. Aster starts charging straight at Nakya, healing most damage from the cuts as she receives it. Her burning aura flares as she stretches her claws towards the other Warlord, ready to tear them to pieces.

Last edited:
Yorsha's path through Jordan would continue on.

The enemy army of sword users are strong, but the combined effort of the king and his army would be even more so. Through armaments, combat vehicles and supernatural prowess, the Empyrians steamroll through the country, and their king places down signifiers along the way.

Unless something or someone comes to step in his way, the conquest of Jordan is all but inevitable in just a short time.

Aster looks dumbfounded as her throat is cut, blood coming out of her mouth. Then another slash cuts into her, another into her, one her cheek. An endless amount of slashes rain down on her.

It's as if time slows down to a standstill as thoughts race through Aster's head, "What is this?! I can't detect these slashes at all until they hit? And this effect seems to have simply manifested in a large part of reality without some kind of defined border? Is this part of her innate capabilities, separate from her territories?"

Blood and dust fly through the air as Aster and her surroundings are cut up. Her legs buckle and she starts to fall backwards, but suddenly she plants her feet on the ground with a stomp and leans forward. Between all the blood and the countless cuts, Aster no longer has anything resembling a face, but her pale eyes look like they've been set aflame. Suddenly a darkness washes over the area, as if she radiates negative light. The shadows are accompanied by an incredibly sinister aura, one that signals the hope of loss and the grinding of dreams under heels. Within the darkness three fiery eyes open, then another five open around those three, forming half a circle. Then as if being rewound, the darkness coalesces back into Aster, revealing her Complete Devilfication.
GtocnZg.png

She had turned into a fox-like form that looked like it was made purely of dark energy that was held together only by a few pieces of light, Chinese ceremonial armor, consisting of a short armored skirt, vambraces, chest plates and a thin scarf of flowing energy that levitated behind her. Her claws still looked hot an fiery, but further up her arms become black as night, like most of her body. This form was lean and about a head taller than her usual one and her legs had taken on a structure similar to those of canines, though with larger claws and made to stand upright. One of the most notable parts of this form was that most of Aster's waist had been replaced by a reddish orange orb, of which the surfaced was covered with a Penrose tiling pattern, rotating while its axis slowly tilts in random directions.

"HAhAHAaHAHaHAa... You nearly got me there, Nakya!" Aster's current form is not made for human speech, and yet her voice sweeps over the battlefield with a haunting echo.

The relentless assault of slashes continues, but they don't cut as deep as before. Aster starts charging straight at Nakya, healing most damage from the cuts as she receives it. Her burning aura flares as she stretches her claws towards the other Warlord, ready to tear them to pieces.
Nakya's eyes go wide with shock, before narrowing as she smiles.
"I never expected you were holding onto something like that, you're quite the warrior, Aster!"

With how Aster was pushing forwards, and with her now unknown capabilities, Nakya couldn't chance being caught off guard while healing here or her domain might drop too soon. In that case it was time for a plan B.

Space cracks open behind her again, and from the cracks emerges several additional hands, and a large burst of energy that engulfs Nakya.

Three hands line up to her left, the middle one holding a Vajra. On her right is a much larger arm, holding a massive version of the sword she had earlier. She floats above the ground in her current state, with two extra hands underneath her with eyes in their palms. Her outfit was changed in the burst of energy as well, being replaced with a completely new one, adding armor in some locations, but overall just replacing the damaged outfit from Aster's attacks, her hair lengthened and the ends glowed purple with the overwhelming electro power that was in use.

Her transformation finished as suddenly as it began, leaving her now as Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto. As if responding to Aster's, Nakya's own aura radiates even more, the divinity and oppressive feeling flowing forth in a greater amount than before.

Using the newly formed puppet limbs to make up for her injuries as she focused on healing, the one with the large sword swings at Aster's incoming claws, it's edge rending space as it moved to meet them. The two hands underneath Nakya formed the signs needed to enhance Cleave and Dismantle to strengthen the domain's attacks further, while the other three wrapped around the warlord to shield her.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

Vidarr nods before turning to La Diosa.

"Change of plans, we fight, take advantage of the Fog of Svartálfaheimr, that false Zlata wouldn't probably escape to the distorting effect directed to her senses ... we need to aid the demons of Deimos for the moment, stick close to me, I'll make you faster and stronger"
"That shouldn't be a problem, darling~"

Creating a multitude of hearts while holding doing consecutive side-steps in the midst of the fog, she popped them all, sending out a barrage of arrows that were infused with her pride magic.

"Hopefully you can keep up with me," She said to Vidarr, before taking off and flying around in the fog, firing off extra beams.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

Boosting himself with Ancient Power and Dragon Dance for an Amp of x3 on Attack, Speed and 1.5 on defense, Vidarr boosted La Diosa's Attack by 50% with Helping Hand.

Immediately after he took his DNA Splicer, channeling its power to divide into other two selves.

A Vidarr with white hairs and orange eyes and a Vidarr with black hair and blue eyes.

"Three is better than one!", the original Vidarr said as the two selves of him charged Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt, sending to the Titans a huge globe of fire and bolt of electricity from the sky, empowered by the effect of each other and bypassing defenses through the aura of Teravolt emanated from the original Vidarr.

@Russia

The army of titans dwindle as both Vidarr and Diosa rip them to shreds with their attacks. They still seem to be lost within the fog, and many begin to lash out in confusion. Only a quarter of the original force remains. The rest have been reduced to dust by the remaining wooden dragons.

“…Ah. ****. The original me is not going to be happy about this. It looks like I gotta handle them myself!”

@Faruel1998

Zlata jumps off the plane, and uses her hamon to part the fog briefly. She flies towards Vidarr. Her blades ready themselves as she attempts to skewer him.

South Asia: Bangladesh

"Gulp....Gulp....Gulp" An opened bottle of brandy tilted over an opened mouth...excess liquid spilling across her lightly tanned skin. Its contents were drained in seconds, the now empty bottle casually tossed into a nearby trash can. Two, tree-trunk-like legs crossed her large size making the small, wooden bench she was sitting on seem especially minuscule. A soft sigh escaped from her lips, the woman raising a muscular arm to wipe the remnants of her drink from her lips.

"...Could barely find any booze in this place, and the one place that does have it served me...this? Tasted piss better than this shit." The woman grumbled. She let out a soft sigh, slowly moving to stand at her full, 10-foot height, a hand retreated into her pocket, her eyes scanning to look at the horizon.

"...Right...I came here for a reason, didn't I? Or...Someone sent me here, anyway. I ought to...get moving, 'suppose." She muttered. She stretched her back, before gingerly raising a foot into the air.

whoosh

With a quick, powerful motion, she kicked off of the air, launching her massive, nearly 1/4 ton body in the air with supernatural ease. She felt the air rush against her red hair, a grin spreading across her features.

"Hell yeah...HELL YEAH!" She shouted. It was...exhilarating, flying through the air like this. Like she was some kind of...weird bird instead of a person. She let her body descend ever so slightly, before kicking off the air once more, launching herself further into the sky. She continued to do this for...an embarrassingly long time, simply enjoying her newfound feeling of flight.

Until eventually, she alighted on the tallest building she could find, staring out over her territory.

"Alright... let's...put out some ground rules. That's...that's something I should do, right?" She muttered. She shrugged ever so slightly, before raising her hands, yelling into the wind in the hope that her orders would somehow be headed.

"Alright! Rule 1 of the new...republic of Anna. Yeah...yeah that's what I'm going to call it. Sounds all proper." She said.

"1) You will all recognize me as your...boss! Like...kinda like a king. Or...a queen. Yeah, I'm your queen now. Your president too."

"2) We will...uh..." She trailed off...before slowly breathing out.

"2) We will increase food production in our territory. No one, and I mean NO one, is going hungry on my watch, alright? Distribute the food where you can, grow what you can, and cook what you can!" She yelled out. She smiled, before cocking her head.

"3) And three....someone please give me a map. I...uh...have no idea where I am..."

And with those three commands issued, the woman returned to the ground, her mind already drifting toward what she should prepare for her first meal in this world.

@ZoroNotZolo

Boosting himself with Ancient Power and Dragon Dance for an Amp of x3 on Attack, Speed and 1.5 on defense, Vidarr boosted La Diosa's Attack by 50% with Helping Hand.

Immediately after he took his DNA Splicer, channeling its power to divide into other two selves.

A Vidarr with white hairs and orange eyes and a Vidarr with black hair and blue eyes.

"Three is better than one!", the original Vidarr said as the two selves of him charged Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt, sending to the Titans a huge globe of fire and bolt of electricity from the sky, empowered by the effect of each other and bypassing defenses through the aura of Teravolt emanated from the original Vidarr.
The boost in La Diosa's attack power combined with her ever-evolving statistics made her a force to be reckoned with. She had reached levels of strength hundreds, if not thousands of times what she had been at prior to her battle with the shadows. She would strike the giants with an attack that would create shockwaves that originated from inside the bodies of the giants. Such an attack could leave the bodies of the targets in utter disarray. She wouldn't hit each giant with this technique once, but several times, launching flurries at blinding speeds as she swiftly moved from target to target under the stealth and shadow of Vidarr's fog.

In addition to this, more arrow rains would follow as well, still infused with her pride magic and petrifying these monolithic lackeys this false Zlata had sent.

@Russia

The army of titans dwindle as both Vidarr and Diosa rip them to shreds with their attacks. They still seem to be lost within the fog, and many begin to lash out in confusion. Only a quarter of the original force remains. The rest have been reduced to dust by the remaining wooden dragons.

“…Ah. ****. The original me is not going to be happy about this. It looks like I gotta handle them myself!”

@Faruel1998

Zlata jumps off the plane, and uses her hamon to part the fog briefly. She flies towards Vidarr. Her blades ready themselves as she attempts to skewer him.
As the clone of Zlata approaches, the three Vidarr back off in the fog.

She could not see them anymore, the only thing she could feel was the Absolute Zero freezing of Sheer Cold that incased her in ice, followed by a Fusion Bolt of the thunderous Vidarr and a Fusion Flare of the fiery Vidarr.

@Russia

The titans are slaughtered in mere moments. Any who remain attempt to flee Diosa’s onslaught. Gore sprays across all Russia as the once million strong army had been reduced to nothing.

@Faruel1998

“Shit — ”

Before false Zlata could stop her charge, Sheer Cold freezes her body into a life-like ice sculpture. Vidar’s lightning then reduces Zlata into an obscure piece of art, shattering her body into a million frozen pieces.

The Russian front had been defeated, swiftly and without mercy.

@ZoroNotZolo

As the fog dispersed, La Diosa could see the three Vidarr standing next to the frozen remains of the false Zlata.

The fiery Vidarr grinned.

"Ah! Fell for us like a buffoon"

The thunderous one narrowed his eyes.

"Do not underestimate our enemy, she killed easily Romulus"

"Pff, whatever ... she died and we endured", the fiery one replied before looking to la Diosa.

"Ohh, that was a great show of your capabilities in battle, I feel almost burning with admiration", he said, flying slowly around her with a grin on his face.

La Diosa could also notice a look of disapproval of the thunderous Vidarr directed to the fiery one.

Nakya's eyes go wide with shock, before narrowing as she smiles.
"I never expected you were holding onto something like that, you're quite the warrior, Aster!"

With how Aster was pushing forwards, and with her now unknown capabilities, Nakya couldn't chance being caught off guard while healing here or her domain might drop too soon. In that case it was time for a plan B.

Space cracks open behind her again, and from the cracks emerges several additional hands, and a large burst of energy that engulfs Nakya.

Three hands line up to her left, the middle one holding a Vajra. On her right is a much larger arm, holding a massive version of the sword she had earlier. She floats above the ground in her current state, with two extra hands underneath her with eyes in their palms. Her outfit was changed in the burst of energy as well, being replaced with a completely new one, adding armor in some locations, but overall just replacing the damaged outfit from Aster's attacks, her hair lengthened and the ends glowed purple with the overwhelming electro power that was in use.

Her transformation finished as suddenly as it began, leaving her now as Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto. As if responding to Aster's, Nakya's own aura radiates even more, the divinity and oppressive feeling flowing forth in a greater amount than before.

Using the newly formed puppet limbs to make up for her injuries as she focused on healing, the one with the large sword swings at Aster's incoming claws, it's edge rending space as it moved to meet them. The two hands underneath Nakya formed the signs needed to enhance Cleave and Dismantle to strengthen the domain's attacks further, while the other three wrapped around the warlord to shield her.

A large part of the city crumbles into nothingness as the fight continues.

"I've always liked the warriors of ancient times!" Aster exclaims in reaction to Nakya's words and transformation. Sensing that the purple sword rends space, she negates all of her forward momentum, jumping backwards to avoid the slash. At the same time she uses Ken to protect herself from the more powerful slashes as she chants: "Starlight, Star Bright, Unleash my Might!"

Sirius 2nd Activation

Aster's aura now truly lived up to Nakya's previous assessment; it had become a miniature solar flare, though the intensity still seemed to fall off quickly at greater distances. All forms of electromagnetic radiation now surged around Aster like a storm and fire rolls off her like a cloak. Sirius can only be activated a second time while Aster is using Complete Devilfication. Another benefit that it added, was that she could now, to an extent, perform nuclear fusion with her aura during attacks. The ground melts beneath her as she charges up a Rage Blast and fires at Nakya. The resulting nuclear explosion would be nearly as powerful as the blast that devastated Western Pskov, though its effects were limited to a more concentrated area.

@Russia

Zlata remanifested in Moscow. She had little time to grieve over the Russian lives lost.

Quickly, she bonded with the collective unconscious to learn about the events that occurred since her demise.

Nakya was holding off Aster, so that was good. Unfortunately, Belarus would soon fall to the warlord known as Kane.

However, she also noticed that strangely, some of her clones had gained minds of their own. It is likely as a side effect of her own death. No matter. She'd put off dealing with them until after the war.

First order of business, the western signifier of Russia had fallen. She should fix that.

@Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

Zlata suddenly appears in the sky before you, her Persona manifested beside her.

She looks at Vidarr and smiles. It seems she'll be able to rectify that mistake here and now. However-

"La Diosa. It seems like you've chosen a side. It's a pity, but you'll have to die now along with them."

(Now might be a good time to run).

"I know this is payback for my bear hug, but you're squishing me like a pancake!" Maria chuckled, trying to ease out of the tight hug.
"Sorry, I just wish I could keep you all to myself!" The clone responds, sticking out her tongue.

She lets up on the hug.

Suddenly, the clone freezes up like a deer in headlights, panic clearly evident on her face. She looks to think she might die on the spot. After a few moments her breathing eases. Her heartbeat steadies.

She's back! And I'm still here..?

She gives a short, relieved laugh. Then, looks at Maria.

"The original Zlata has returned... You dont need to worry about Russia, but well, what do you want to do?"

@ZoroNotZolo

As Vidarr looked at Zlata, he narrowed his eyes and reformed back to one while reaching La Diosa.

"Zlata ... you'll fall, like every other one who came before you", he said before teleporting back to Mexico with the Goddess.

@WHYNAUT

The thought projection gives a final message to Aster before vanishing.

"The real Zlata is here! We have to retreat! Now!",

A large part of the city crumbles into nothingness as the fight continues.

"I've always liked the warriors of ancient times!" Aster exclaims in reaction to Nakya's words and transformation. Sensing that the purple sword rends space, she negates all of her forward momentum, jumping backwards to avoid the slash. At the same time she uses Ken to protect herself from the more powerful slashes as she chants: "Starlight, Star Bright, Unleash my Might!"

Sirius 2nd Activation

Aster's aura now truly lived up to Nakya's previous assessment; it had become a miniature solar flare, though the intensity still seemed to fall off quickly at greater distances. All forms of electromagnetic radiation now surged around Aster like a storm and fire rolls off her like a cloak. Sirius can only be activated a second time while Aster is using Complete Devilfication. Another benefit that it added, was that she could now, to an extent, perform nuclear fusion with her aura during attacks. The ground melts beneath her as she charges up a Rage Blast and fires at Nakya. The resulting nuclear explosion would be nearly as powerful as the blast that devastated Western Pskov, though its effects were limited to a more concentrated area.

She's really like a star now huh? Very well then.

The attack currently inbound would be massively damaging if it was allowed to hit, she'd have to do something, it was likely that merely clashing with it would also be damaging even if she came out on top, so she was left with few options.

[Magic level 5, 1 charge used]

The three arms that were defending Nakya place the heel of their hands together, palms forwards before rotatating rapidly, a vortex of lightning and torn space is generated around them by their very rotation. Immediately, a large sphere of an energy that could only be described as destruction itself, grows between them before launching outwards to meet the Rage Blast head on. It was akin to a moving black hole, but it ignored any sort of conservation of mass or energy, rather it just erased what it contacted from reality, rather than sucking it in.

The air, slashes from the domain, the light contacting it, any and everything was removed as it contacted the sphere, which began pushing through the Rage Blast and towards Aster.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

As the fog dispersed, La Diosa could see the three Vidarr standing next to the frozen remains of the false Zlata.

The fiery Vidarr grinned.

"Ah! Fell for us like a buffoon"

The thunderous one narrowed his eyes.

"Do not underestimate our enemy, she killed easily Romulus"

"Pff, whatever ... she died and we endured", the fiery one replied before looking to la Diosa.

"Ohh, that was a great show of your capabilities in battle, I feel almost burning with admiration", he said, flying slowly around her with a grin on his face.

La Diosa could also notice a look of disapproval of the thunderous Vidarr directed to the fiery one.
"Oh, really now?" La Diosa responded, raising a brow, "We could kindle that fire a little more, if you'd like~"
@Faruel1998 @ZoroNotZolo

Zlata suddenly appears in the sky before you, her Persona manifested beside her.

She looks at Vidarr and smiles. It seems she'll be able to rectify that mistake here and now. However-

"La Diosa. It seems like you've chosen a side. It's a pity, but you'll have to die now along with them."

(Now might be a good time to run).
However, her flirtatious banter with one of the Vidarrs was interrupted upon the arrival of Zlata, the real Zlata.

"You made that choice for me when you dropped a castle on me!" She said, pointing to herself as she spoke. However, when she did so, she tapped herself subtly, gesturing to the card Zlata had given her a while back that she still had on her person.

@ZoroNotZolo

As Vidarr looked at Zlata, he narrowed his eyes and reformed back to one while reaching La Diosa.

"Zlata ... you'll fall, like every other one who came before you", he said before teleporting back to Mexico with the Goddess.
However, the Argentinian Goddess had no way of knowing how her little gesture was received. In an instant, she was in Mexico. However, it wasn't all bad. She was met with the eyes of Vidarr.

"That was extremely close..." La Diosa said.

The conquest of Jordan has been done and completed all right, the country being taken over and the armed forces within it being neutralized. Plenty of material for study too, but that will need to wait.

For now, to move onward, to the next stop, Iraq. Gonna be even harder to do, because of the large size of the country.

Last edited:
Romulus places her final marker in Bhutan.

“And this is MINE! ALL MINE! AHAHAHAHA — Three more countries to go.”

She quickly scans the ISS satellite imagery on data for unclaimed land.

“Algeria! We’re heading back to Africa, baby!”

A portal opens to Algeria, and Romulus places her first marker within the country.

Last edited:
@ZoroNotZolo

"I wouldn't mind, but for the moment let's take some time to breath", he said, sitting on a rock nearby and creating two glasses of ice poured some mead on offered one to the Goddess.

"So ... tell me more about you if you don't mind, who were you before coming into this lands?"

Over in the westmost fringes of eastern Europe, Kane's snake-like figure darts around the country of Belarus, unseen despite its immense, sound-shattering speed and notable size. He notes that Zlata either did not notice her loss of Ukraine or is otherwise too busy to respond immediately, giving him confidence in taking Belarus.

Thus, rather uneventfully now that he has some experience in fighting the shadow creatures that defend Zlata's signifiers, he takes Belarus, though like his other European territories, he doesn't apply any modifications to the area yet, seeing these countries as more a buffer for some of the power he has as a Warlord.

@ZoroNotZolo

"I wouldn't mind, but for the moment let's take some time to breath", he said, sitting on a rock nearby and creating two glasses of ice poured some mead on offered one to the Goddess.

"So ... tell me more about you if you don't mind, who were you before coming into this lands?"
"Thank you~" La Diosa said, accepting the drink, "Ooh, that's strong..."

She looked up and answered Vidarr's question.

"Not much is different aside from the powers," She continued, "I was still kind of admired and adored by the public, kind of a celebrity where I'm from. And of course, just like here, I also like to push myself. I really don't know how much you wanted me to share, so feel free to let me know if you'd like me to go into further detail~"

@ZoroNotZolo

"Don't worry, I am not one for long stories either, I don't have much to say about myself", he shrugged.

"My mother was a giant, my father the king of the Aesir gods, that's why I am ten feet tall", he replied.

"I was not much of a talkative person, my brothers were more recognizable than me, Thor was the strongest, Baldr was the most loved, Tyr the wisest ... I was just the silent one who didn't bother anyone, but who at the end remained ... when almost everyone died"

@ZoroNotZolo

"Don't worry, I am not one for long stories either, I don't have much to say about myself", he shrugged.

"My mother was a giant, my father the king of the Aesir gods, that's why I am ten feet tall", he replied.

"I was not much of a talkative person, my brothers were more recognizable than me, Thor was the strongest, Baldr was the most loved, Tyr the wisest ... I was just the silent one who didn't bother anyone, but who at the end remained ... when almost everyone died"
"Hmm, fascinating: a god and a goddess..." La Diosa said with a smile, "Funny how that came together, isn't it?"

@ZoroNotZolo

"I have probably ... never stopped being one, even after everything was destroyed with Ragnarok ... but I survived, among other few, from the ashes of a bitter world, we made something better", he said, looking down at his glass of mead.

"But there was a time where I thought 'Is still the God of Vengeance necessary'? Is ... Vengeance necessary in a world that's has been rebuilt from past mistakes?"

Back