• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Oh hey Zlata, how are you doing?" As I began to greet Zlata-

"What is that thing behind her!!? It feels like an Eternal but worse! Its aura almost similar to that of the null eternal, and equal to that of her holy majesty! And her fates is becoming a chaotic mess the moment that thing latches into her..."

Desire scream out into the air, his thoughts becomes erratic as fear fill his tone.

"What the hell are you?"
"Oh, hi!" Zlata happily waved hello as she smiled.

"This? It's my Persona. Wait... you won't really get that after what I did, so...."

For a full 2 minutes, she explained the whole situation with the Metaverse, its rules, and the awakening of her Persona. Though, of course, Zlata didn't go into full detail about her screaming in pain and the stuff that the Eldritch told in her head.

"...and after I awakened my Persona, I felt lots of power surge in me. It's basically that, just so summarized and in a nutshell.." Zlata said, with Yog-Sothoth dissipating in white light before fusing into her apparel, covering her face with a sort of mask.

@Setsuna

Christina fires the energy shield of her minigun at you. A large wall of plasma, hot enough to melt through most materials, crashes down on you.

“Hm.”

Afterwards, she leaves the minigun on turret mode and teleports away. She reappears a mile away with her sniper and begins to fire vials of Anthrax at you. As they hit their target, they explode into a massive cloud, which seems through everything.

"Oh, hi!" Zlata happily waved hello as she smiled.

"This? It's my Persona. Wait... you won't really get that after what I did, so...."

For a full 2 minutes, she explained the whole situation with the Metaverse, its rules, and the awakening of her Persona. Though, of course, Zlata didn't go into full detail about her screaming in pain and the stuff that the Eldritch told in her head.

"...and after I awakened my Persona, I felt lots of power surge in me. It's basically that, just so summarized and in a nutshell.." Zlata said, with Yog-Sothoth dissipating in white light before fusing into her apparel, covering her face with a sort of mask.

My face stayed straight, as I heard her explanation. While inside...

I was worried and glad at the same times.

"I see, that very brilliant of you. I think this will help us immensely against whatever enemies we are facing." I said as a matter of fact to her. "Also, you looks beautiful in that."

"Are you- are you serious Faqih?" Say Desire with a tone of disbelief. "Are you allying yourself with a woman like her? I can feel something off from her that is worse than a goddamn null eternal!"

"Shut up, I know she won't do something horrible to us. Instead- this will be very valuable for our ascension." I looked at Zlata. "My apologies for Desire outburst."

My face stayed straight, as I heard her explanation. While inside...

I was worried and glad at the same times.

"I see, that very brilliant of you. I think this will help us immensely against whatever enemies we are facing." I said as a matter of fact to her. "Also, you looks beautiful in that."
"Awwwhh~ Thanks!" she giggled, but slightly frowned seeing Desire get mad at her.
"Are you- are you serious Faqih?" Say Desire with a tone of disbelief. "Are you allying yourself with a woman like her? I can feel something off from her that is worse than a null eternal!"

"Shut up, I know she won't do something horrible to us. Instead, this will be very valuable for our ascension." I looked at Zlata. "My apologies for Desire outburst."
"Ehhh, I'm sorry..." Zlata replied embarrassingly, lowering her head a bit. "I'm Zlata, I work as a ermmm, a... a singer and dancer on stage! I host concerts and do many fan meetups when I have the chance, and also-" before she went into a rant again, she stopped. "Sorry, I, uhhh, spoke a little too much there... hehe..." tilting her head.

@Setsuna

Christina fires the energy shield of her minigun at you. A large wall of plasma, hot enough to melt through most materials, crashes down on you.

“Hm.”

Afterwards, she leaves the minigun on turret mode and teleports away. She reappears a mile away with her sniper and begins to fire vials of Anthrax at you. As they hit their target, they explode into a massive cloud, which seems through everything.
Fin created a wall of ice of ice around the plasma and uses his speed to evade the wall of plasma. Noticing the cloud he uses a rune of purify to negate the anthrax will using his power of the vials which are mid air to turn them to flowers and heading towards the minigun while creating a force field around him

@Setsuna_tenma

“Hm.”

Christina puts her sniper down calmly. She opens a portal and reaches in for an extremely large, black gauss cannon. It’s crosshairs are aimed directly at you. The gun turns purple, and the damage done increases by 4x.

“Please reconsider your aggression.”

She fires a large, steel disk of extremely radioactive plutonium at you. It shatters your forcefield. Upon impact, radiation 1000x above the lethal limit begins to wilt away your skin.

"What's this smell?" Maria's brows furrowed in mild confusion as an unusual scent wafted through the air.
It was faint but distinct enough to pique her curiosity.

Unbeknownst to her, Zlata's world-shaking scream went unheard.
Lost in the world of her playlist, Maria remained blissfully unaware of the cataclysmic event.

With her attention now firmly on the mysterious scent, Maria refocused on the towering structure before her.
It was clear that Rusty either hadn't noticed her presence or was preoccupied with his own endeavors. Maria couldn't help but smirk at the thought.
Waiting in front of the entrance more wouldn't accomplish anything...
Would a robot even blink an eye at an unexpected visitor? Nah.

@Backbackback @Rakih_Elyan
"I honestly, like Desire, I have someone who is constantly complaining about this, it's making my head hurt, so she is fair to question this" Rusty said, approaching Faqih, Desire and Ztala.

"Anyway, what exactly are you looking for, Faqih? I know it's an alliance but I want to know the details."

@Greenland

Aster had wanted to respond to Deimos, but then a great change occurred in the world. Reflexively, she spreads out her photons in a wide area. It quickly becomes apparent that this wasn't the doing of any nearby Warlord and she relaxes a little.

"Oho...it seems Zlata has made a move. No one else could've made such a big impact on this planet." Aster's signature smile is back on her face.

Last edited:
@Setsuna_tenma

“Hm.”

Christina puts her sniper down calmly. She opens a portal and reaches in for an extremely large, black gauss cannon. It’s crosshairs are aimed directly at you. The gun turns purple, and the damage done increases by 4x.

“Please reconsider your aggression.”

She fires a large, steel disk of extremely radioactive plutonium at you. It shatters your forcefield. Upon impact, radiation 1000x above the lethal limit begins to wilt away your skin.
Sensing the radiation, Fin put in a purify rune in his body slowing down the radiation damage and used his powers of restore to turn back the radiation into the steel disk previously fired now restored and then using a rune to close the portal

"Ehhh, I'm sorry..." Zlata replied embarrassingly, lowering her head a bit. "I'm Zlata, I work as a ermmm, a... a singer and dancer on stage! I host concerts and do many fan meetups when I have the chance, and also-" before she went into a rant again, she stopped. "Sorry, I, uhhh, spoke a little too much there... hehe..." tilting her head.
"Don't worry about him, he is just an ass sword." I assure Zlata as I tell Desire to keep his silence.

"Whatever, if anything wrong happens- that's on you. And I will kick your sorry ass the moment I gain my own body." Remarks Desire as he slumber back into his sleep.

"So where's Rusty? And what is your plan in the fut-" My words was interrupted as a mop of white hair hugged into me.

__amane_kanata_and_amane_kanata_hololive_drawn_by_kisara_mikami__sample-059cb6803a5c2753bef00ed33ce6f2e4.jpg

"Tenshi? What are you doing here?"

The young angelic spirit looked at me. "I just finished learning what you told me to learn father! And I come here to help you at your business as the prime minister says to me!"

Oh god. Did that guy really tells her that I come to Russia and she instantly teleported here?

"Let me introduce you to my fellow warlord." I said as I pat her head. "She is Tenshi, an artificial angelic spirit that I created recently. She is like a daughter to me."

"Hello! Nice to meet all of you!" Tenshi says those words happily. "I am Tenshi, the first spirit that father has created! I am also the wielder of a fourth ranked eternity sword, Hope."

@Backbackback @Rakih_Elyan
"I honestly, like Desire, I have someone who is constantly complaining about this, it's making my head hurt, so she is fair to question this" Rusty said, approaching Faqih, Desire and Ztala.

"Anyway, what exactly are you looking for, Faqih? I know it's an alliance but I want to know the details."

"Right right..." Zlata replied, scratching her head.
"What we need now is an all encompassing alliance. Military, economy, technology, etc." I answer Rusty. "So we can have a greater chance of winning and surviving whatever war that happens to us."

"I will gladly sent my experienced military and ghazi to train and generally help all of you in the battlefield."

"Hello! Nice to meet all of you!" Tenshi says those words happily. "I am Tenshi, the first spirit that father has created! I am also the wielder of a fourth ranked eternity sword, Hope."
Zlata smiled and waved a hello as well.
"What we need now is an all encompassing alliance. Military, economy, technology, etc." I answer Rusty. "So we can have a greater chance of winning and surviving whatever war that happens to us."

"I will gladly sent my experienced military and ghazi to train and generally help all of you in the battlefield."
"I, ermmm, have a plan." Zlata raised a hand. "I mean, not have it as of now, but... I'll have Rusty discuss that with you. I'm still here, so... I'd know." said Zlata before blipping out and seemingly appearing back to the room where she awakened.

@Greenland

Aster had wanted to respond to Deimos, but then a great change occurred in the world. Reflexively, she spreads out her photons in a wide area. It quickly becomes apparent that this wasn't the doing of any nearby Warlord and she relaxes a little.

"Oho...it seems Zlata has made a move. No one else could've made such a big impact on this planet." Aster's signature smile is back on her face.
"We should make haste?"

Zlata smiled and waved a hello as well.

"I, ermmm, have a plan." Zlata raised a hand. "I mean, not have it as of now, but... I'll have Rusty discuss that with you. I'm still here, so... I'd know." said Zlata before blipping out and seemingly appearing back to the room where she awakened.
"Well, I was thinking about implanting and using bioweapons in some combats as a way to control small squads of enemies."

@everyone

Zlata grabs hold of the trap biting down at her head, tearing it apart as she stands up, unleashing a torrent of pure eldritch power, all over the world. Her screams could be heard, shattering the glass as her aura emanated a new person.

5d644de9-52e9-46c0-ab91-8a7ba12168d8.jpg

Her apparel had changed, the mask shattering as an amalgous mass surrounded her, black blood dripping down her tear-filled mystical eyes.

"Now, how do you feel?"

"I feel... better..." Zlata replied, gripping her hand tightly, as she was surging with power.

"How about we give them a performance they'll never forget?"

"Yeah. It's showtime!" grinning Zlata's resolved was anew.

....Persona.
Nakya, in the middle of working on the cursed tool, felt the surge of power from whatever just happened.

"..."

"Ma'am what was-"

The amount of territory needed for an alteration of this scale, it can only really be her. What is she doing? Whatever just happened can't even be argued to be less bad than me destroying things, nothing traditionally considered good would release that sort of energy across the world.

Nakya clicks her tongue, frustrated. The glacial aura of nothingness exuding off of her becoming greater and unrestrained as a result.

"If her previous assumptions of enemies plotting against her were just delusions, they're certainly true now, there's no world in which everyone who isn't currently allied with her doesn't try to kill her soon." She remarks, not really sounding so much concerned as annoyed.

The Western Sahara was equally as pathetic as Morocco. Upon seeing Arthur begin marching into the country with his newly trained army of Hamon users, the people had all but given up, knowing what happened to other nations who rebelled. He quickly set up his first marker.

"Now this is a nice change in pace! Why didn't I do this sooner?" he asked himself boisterously, laughing a bit.

Deimos looks as if he’s about to say more, but then something changes. A shift in the fabric of reality.

His eyes widen. “The ****… she must have gathered enough countries to make that breach in reality… an alteration of that scale-“

Deimos shakes his head. “Well, if there was any doubt before, no longer. We need to crush her. I’m on the precipice of being strong enough to do something on that level, but my energy is being conserved on other things. Shit. Yorsha, you and I have the same territory amount, give or take. As soon as this meeting is over, we need to gather what’s around us and hasn’t been taken. Twenty one countries each, and we’ll have the strength to do that.”

The pacing starts again, rapidly, his five brains working overtime to process a solution to this. “I don’t feel it’s a good idea to take offensive action without two trump cards of our own. One to counter the sudden shift, the other to shift it back in our direction. That should be our first order of business. They’ll probably try to stop us if they’re smart or organized, so we need to move quickly. Yorsha, you have a shitton of weapons and ores and gemstones. I can tap into that gem magic and I’ve got a demon who can forge them. To that end, I can dominate the flow of time for us, spend more time preparing within this castle. We’ll outfit our army in the time it takes her to make another move. We need aerial mobility, I’m having him work on warships as well.”

To that end, he expends his power.

[Magic Level 7 - 6 Charges Used]

A gargantuan glyph of pentagrams and clock symbols appears around him before spreading across the entire castle. A pillar of temporal influence begins to grow, as the world outside slows to a crawl. Hours passing inside the castle amount to mere minutes in the outside world.

@ZoroNotZolo

Your plane crosses the border of Greenland. Not long now… La Diosa can see a gargantuan green island, swarming with monsters@and floating high above what she can only assume to be Deimos’ castle. The colossal structure puts even the burj Dubai to shame, a towering demonic citadel that defies all physics and architecture by the simple act of standing.

As her plane touches down, a massive pentagram suddenly spreads across the grounds. A pillar of silvery light spreads upwards from the edges, and outside, the world grinds to a snail’s pace. A circle of time magic… no turning back now.

Last edited:
@Greenland

"Yes, we should act quickly. Vidarr, you would be a good fit for the aerial unit." Aster still looks rather relaxed, considering her words, "I set up a gate at the Âland Islands, near Finland, just in case. A small elite team could use it to immediately infiltrate Zlata's territory at all times. The problem is that we don't know what the changes she caused in reality entail."

"Ah, so that's how things are."

Honestly, Yorsha up until now was still fairly conservative on the whole situation. He had the thought of going to see Ziata, have a speak with her to get a proper sense of her character, and he may even have just outright decided to be neutral in the whole debbacle.

But now, the woman having upturned the whole nature of reality for her own selfish desire, his path is now as clear as diamond.

"I currently sit at 20 countries, only one more to go, but first something to help you get stuff done. An helping gift."

[level 9 magic. many charges used]

He creates a flower-like bulb, it emitting spores that surronds the room.

Any who breathes these spores would have their every stats massivelly boost, even including their speed. Really should help with getting things done.

Last edited:
The swordswoman looks up with a frown as she treks through the Nether towards her next destination, the scream of rebellion faintly heard even in this separate world.

A sign. They are moving fast.

I need more power.

-------------------------------------------

With a renewed vigor and a determined glare hidden behind her mask, the swordswoman zooms through the Nether at top speed. Doing the math, she should be around the right place soon enough...
With her trek in the Nether done, the swordswoman has finally arrived at the coordinates. Place down the portal, aaand…~!

Meanwhile in Ghana, Africa…

A portal pops into existence in the middle of the western rain forest.

The swordswoman zooms out with no breaks, moving at top speed to the top right of the county. Let’s get another one down…

Kane suddenly sits up straight in his chair as an... indescribable feeling comes over him.

"That's concerning..."

He mumbles before turning to Yorsha, momentarily scanning before breathing in the spores his new creation gives off.

@Overlord775

"I don't suppose you have those essences on you at the moment? While what was promised in payment is currently outside, I'm willing to provide you with four complete specimens and my research notes on their creation in exchange for immediate access to one of each."

@Greenland

"Yes, we should act quickly. Vidarr, you would be a good fit for the aerial unit." Aster still looks rather relaxed, considering her words, "I set up a gate at the Âland Islands, near Finland, just in case. A small elite team could use it to immediately infiltrate Zlata's territory at all times. The problem is that we don't know what the changes she caused in reality entail."
"Everything under and above my storm will fall like flies caught by the flailing tail of a horse"

Quickly reaching the top right “corner” of Ghana, the swordswoman stabs a pure red blade into the ground. One down, three more to go.

She zooms, quickly flying off leftward to the next spot.

"I don't suppose you have those essences on you at the moment? While what was promised in payment is currently outside, I'm willing to provide you with four complete specimens and my research notes on their creation in exchange for immediate access to one of each."
"Hahaha, why would i ever not have them on hand? But well, you can consider your trade deal, accepted."

Yorssha replies, extending an arm towards him, and from the ginat hand one of each of the "Souls" emerges for the taking.

"On another note, I sense that your being is power by something, something implicidly linked to your biology yet very foreign to me. Now that the world has been turned upside down, I immagine you would be less stingy with sharing, so may you share with me about it?"

@Torlikoff

Oh, yeah, by the way.

"And also the same goes for you Demon King, for i'd be willing to share by resource with you, but understendably wish to also get something in return."

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"Mh, you gave me an idea"

[Magic Tier-5, one charge expended permanently]

By expending one charge, I start to emanate a light stormy aura that expands several kilometers in radius.
Suddenly, all who Vidarr considered his allies under that aura gained a passive ability, Teravolt, making their abilities almost unstoppable.

"Hahaha, why would i ever not have them on hand? But well, you can consider your trade deal, accepted."

Yorssha replies, extending an arm towards him, and from the ginat hand one of each of the "Souls" emerges for the taking.

"On another note, I sense that your being is power by something, something implicidly linked to your biology yet very foreign to me. Now that the world has been turned upside down, I immagine you would be less stingy with sharing, so may you share with me about it?"
Kane eagerly takes the souls with his divine sense, but furrows his brow at the second request. After a moment, he sighs, tossing the Elden King a thick spiral notebook. Kane internally thanks his foresight at having made copies of the instructions he wrote for Miles, as that is what this entails. Of course, given Yorsha's capabilities, Kane expects him to either be back shortly to ask for more or somehow discover how to continue himself, but that's not his concern for the time being. He additionally notes the strange, thunderous energy that emanates from Vidarr and now surrounds himself as well, but he sticks to his priorities for now.

"I will be going into seclusion for a time. I have several important things I need to work on, though I assure you all that they will be of great use to us. If anything major occurs or someone wishes to trade, simply come find me."

With that, and assuming no one interrupts him, he heads deeper into the castle, finding a secluded area to begin finalizing some of his work.

Quickly reaching the top right “corner” of Ghana, the swordswoman stabs a pure red blade into the ground. One down, three more to go.

She zooms, quickly flying off leftward to the next spot.
Pearling and zooming about, the swordswoman gets two more swords down.

One more, and then onto the next nation.

Bardock would continue training his troops, killing various of them by trying to hand them some of his Psycho Power. Atleast the negative emotions of the survivors would keep on surviving him as his aura got more purple. He was taking a lot pleasure on this newfound power... it didn't match his peak. He wanted to get there... especially that transformation he achieved against Chilled.

He sighed, he had to find a way to get that angry again and... it was a tough task.

“And you will, Elden king.”

Deimos stands. “If it’s all the same to the rest of you, I’m going to venture out into the world and gather territories. I should be back in a matter of days to this place; it won’t take me very long, especially with this…”

Deimos closes his eyes and breathes more of the spores in. Yorsha is smart enough to not try and attack the lot of them with poison here, and even if he was, his body would have noticed and automatically broke down any foreign bodies. He can feel his strength and speed increasing many times over.

“…supplement~ once I get back, I’ll kick into full gear, but for now…”

In a rush of shadows besides him, his demon general and butler Malphas appears once more, speaking, “Trade requests can go through me. I will be sure to manage them in Accordance with my master’s wishes.”

And so, Deimos exits, letting himself walk out of the pillar of influence as things begin to spin faster behind him.. It should only be three or four days until he gets back, max. Let’s make this count.

He teleports to the northern border of Sourh Africa and extends his domination magic over space, shortening the distance by forcing open a sort of portal. His goals are Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe. Shouldn’t take more than an hour or two, at this speed…

Defender arrives at the edge of Greenland’s territory with the Kirbies and now isn’t entirely sure where to go from there so they decide to circle around the country hoping to either find where to go or have someone come to intercept them.

Pearling and zooming about, the swordswoman gets two more swords down.

One more, and then onto the next nation.
In a swift motion, the swordswoman stabs her final sign down into the ground, not stopping her run for even an instant as she does. The nation glows a crimson red for but a moment.

Territory Claimed: Ghana.

And without missing a beat she crosses the border and into Togo, stabbing a blade down as she enters the bottom left corner before turning on a dime and heading straight up, pearling and speeding to the top left corner. With how small this nation is, it only takes a few minutes to get there, making two swords down already.

Shouldn’t take all that long for the rest.

Christina sighs after Fin let. She pulls out a cigarette, lights it up, and puffs out a large cloud of smoke.

“Target fled outside of territory. No longer an initiative.”

A telepathic message enters her head.

“Oi! Christina! I need you to keep building this big gun for me. I have to do some collectin’.”

Romulus opens a portal for Christina, and they switch places.

“Hehe. This is what buddies are for.”

Her eyes glow blue. She scans the the current unclaimed countries through satellite imagery from the ISS.

“Alright! Time to get…Cameroon!”

She quickly opens a portal to that country, and walks through. Any resistance posed to her was quickly wiped out due to superior firepower. As it is so small, she takes it in a mere hour.

“Surprisingly empty.”

Afterwards, she teleports to Kenya.

Last edited:
Getting restless after feeling that energy and not having anything else to do, Nakya stands and grabs the now completed Engulfing Lightning.

The majority of my power is being used to sustain this alteration to myself, I should at least grab another territory before Zlata gets everything in this region.

Jumping up, she begins flying much faster than she did previously, reaching Taiwan within minutes, using a combination of flight and teleportation, and she places a marker on the bottom corner, before proceeding towards the rest of the locations.

Kane's immediate priority after entering seclusion is the creation of the Primal Chaos Core, something he'd been planning for quite a while. However, he had reached a bottleneck in his understanding of its creation due to his somewhat lacking spatio-temporal capabilities. However, with the advances he has made recently, he feels particularly confident. These new fields of Hemalurgy, Allomancy, and Feruchemy, as he comes to call them for reasons he cannot fully explain yet simply feel correct, grant him a wider variety of temporal abilities, enabling him to finally bridge that gap.

He begins, slowly but surely, not allowing his excitement to create mistakes. Forming a thick and powerful cauldron out of his divine sense, he begins to load in and refine ingredients of allomantic gold, electrum, cadmium, and bendalloy, as well as feruchemical nicrosil and one of the more esoteric metals he traded for, which he now calls Atium, in addition to various other products he has accumulated. This particular divine sense technique of his is something he had been building up through prior experimentation, having traces of prior reactions be absorbed into the divine sense to form a rich "internal layer", akin to the crust of medicinal essence formed within higher-end cauldrons after extensive usage. This process allows him to more easily control the energy and reaction within, though it does have a few other properties when used outside of the process that was used to create it. He calls this the Myriad Flavors Divine Cauldron Technique.

Next, he does something his contemporaries would only see as an act of effective suicide: slicing open his dantian with a metal qi-infused finger. However, he keeps that hand over the torn organ, using the harmonious five phases energy to preserve it for this crucial step, additionally ceasing to store his metalminds to reduce potential variables. His Golden Core frantically spins and releases qi in response to the perceived threat, allowing Kane to more easily keep his focus. In a fluid motion, he moves his other hand over his navel and pulls back the flesh around where he cut, creating an opening the size of his dantian, which is now completely perforated yet unable to completely leak its energy. Using his Divine Sense, he moves the refined mixture into his dantian, completing filling it alongside his Golden Core as he uses several wood alchemy dragons to stitch the affected area closed.

However, despite this harrowing act, he is not finished. Sitting in the lotus position, an indescribable aura slowly emanates from Kane as he appears quite pained, gritting his teeth and sweating profusely. He quickly activates several sets of two distinct metalminds: nicrosil and atium, which he had created a metalmind dragon of on the trip to this meeting. Several nicrosil metalmind dragons begin to store, scouring his body for any trace of qi, whether it be containedin his flesh or free-floating, before converging onto his dantian in unison, while a dozen atium metalmind dragons are allomantically burned to exponentially increase Kane's "youth." These two processes have the effect of practically turning Kane back into a young mortal, whose body only continues to shrink and de-age under the effects of the atium compounding.

As the nicrosil dragons converge into Kane's rapidly shrinking and compressing dantian, something odd occurs. As if his Golden Core was the center of an invisible vortex, the dragons are suddenly and violently grasped by an unseen force and begin to rapidly orbit the inside of the organ, rapidly approaching its center. In fact, the mixture Kane inserted into his dantian and the Golden Core itself are both compressing as well, now under a tenth the size of the already shrunk dantian and only continuing to compress. The myriad manifest things of the universe represented by every form of energy he could get his hands on, the five phases, the Three Pure Ones, yin and yang all condensed alongside it. Eventually, it compresses to the point that it seems to disappear entirely, and no further fluctuations of energy appear...

[3 charges used for permanent level 6]

Yet, in an instant, something forms in the exact, atomically precise center of the dantian. It would be black to a human's eyes, but only in the same way that a black hole is black. It has no color, it instead absorbs any light that comes into contact with it. However, to someone with spiritual senses as refined as Kane's, one could see it appear to be covered in wave-like protrusions and rapidly spinning, though this is only an illusion. From the primordial aura emitted by this "thing", only one thing is certain: it does not exist. There is nothing in the space it occupied, but that is perhaps the most mortifying aspect of it. There is no space or time, as past, present, and future were compressed into a singularity and dissolved. There is no matter or energy, as the five phases dissipated and yin and yang were un-severed, undoing the work of Pangu the Primordial Man to reduce this area back to chaos, the state of Hundun. Even calling it a total void and emptiness would be reductive, as such statements require the dyadic machinations of yin and yang to hold any mean, but yin and yang were recombined and are no longer.

This successful Primal Chaos Core quickly appears to expand, but was in truth always at this final size of covering the original size and position of the dantian, it was merely that Kane's perception of it shifted as he regained full consciousness after the harrowing process of creation. He quickly and selectively stores and taps his various metalmind dragons, rapidly assuming his prior, normal body shape and size, though he cannot help but feel quite different. After all, his dantian and Golden Core, the prides of so many cultivators, no longer exist, yet what he has now makes such constructs look positively mundane in comparison. Using this Primal Chaos Core, he can accumulate primal chaos qi, the "energy" that constitutes the sea of chaos which was split to form the universe. One can find quite literally anything and everything within a mote of this energy, ranging from other forms of energy and matter, to objects both natural and manmade, civilizations, daos, and universes. In short, with this energy, one can create anything, depending on their own ability, of course.

Kane takes a deep breath as the first motes of primal chaos qi appear within his core, or perhaps they were always there? Whatever the case, the aura they emit can be felt faintly yet potently across the entire castle he is present within. As an initial test, he looks to his right, seeing... himself. Rather, it is himself one minute into the future, who is looking back at him. The Kane of the present reaches over and pulls one of the future Kane's motes of primal chaos qi out of their core, placing it into their own. The future Kane seems surprised and suddenly fatigued, as expected of having his energy stolen. Of course, all of this was conducted in a spiritual manner, as Kane himself was sitting facing the door to his seclusion chamber. A minute later, he instinctively looks to his left, watching the past him pluck a mote of primal chaos qi out of his dantian. Before he can feel annoyed at this, a sudden feeling of fatigue overtakes him. However, something unexpected then happens, as Kane suddenly feels a huge burst of energy within himself. Checking his core, he notes that it is now completely full of qi.

"... Did I just create a time loop?"

Kane decides not to think too hard about that and takes a moment to calm himself before moving onto his next project, eyeing the essences he purchased from Yorsha expectantly.

Last edited:
@WHYNAUT

"Your orders my Thane? We should set back to your domains and gather our forces?"

"No need. My forces aren't fit for assaults across such a large frontier. Besides, it would be wise to make use of this dilated time that Deimos so graciously arranged for all of us. I'm going to be training and meditating; perhaps doing some socializing. You should do what you think would be the best use of your time. Just make sure to be there when it's time to form a concrete plan of attack." is what Aster had answered before going off to get herself a room.

In a rush of shadows besides him, his demon general and butler Malphas appears once more, speaking, “Trade requests can go through me. I will be sure to manage them in Accordance with my master’s wishes.”
"Good to know that, but for now, i have matters to do."

He specifies his price, and then from his caot make a variatable horde of ores and gems flows down.

We are talking meteoric metal, Mythill, Adamantine, plant-like metal (Chlorophyte), celestial steel (luminite) for the ores, as well as a vast variety of gemstones.

The Elden King would then choose an area of the pallace for himself, where he set up a station for himself, and bring several of his minions there to do work at various different thing. He furthemore creates a much smaller, clone body of himself for this work.

Yorsha would exit the building through phasing, and hop unto his dragon. Teleporting back to the horn of Africa, he would start by conquering Sierra Leone, then after that quick cthing move on unto Liberta.

Back