• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

As the man set foot on Tunisia soil...a single-eyed creature floated down towards him... its eyes scanning the warlord as he moved into the land. Several other of these creatures followed...and it wasn't long before dozens of these creatures circled him in all directions... their eyes trained directly at the man below. They weren't hostile...yet, but it seemed clear the man wasn't exactly welcome within this territory.

As Alfonso began to step into the portal, he paused, his almost constant smile twisting into a small frown.

"...Christ, really? Now?" The man muttered. He seemed...agitated, rather uncharacteristic of him.

"Look...Christina, was it? I just got word from one of my monoeyes. some...upstart warlord is trying to take Tunisia. Might need to...delay my arrival a bit, if he decides to press his luck..." The man said. he scratched his neck, glancing in the direction of Africa.
"Oh looks like the guardog is there." he said.

"Let`s see how he responds." he said just walking to place his markers

"Oh looks like the guardog is there." he said.

"Let`s see how he responds." he said just walking to place his markers
The moment the man took a step toward one of Alfonso's signifiers, the eyes of the mono-eyed creatures began to glow a deep purple...

Suddenly, a ball of purple energy would launch from each of the gathered creatures, dozens of blasts beginning to pelt the man from all sides as his minions opened fire. They weren't strong on their own, but the sheer amount of projectiles would rapidly increase the damage of the assault, enough that even a Warlord would not emerge unscathed.

The moment the man took a step toward one of Alfonso's signifiers, the eyes of the mono-eyed creatures began to glow a deep purple...

Suddenly, a ball of purple energy would launch from each of the gathered creatures, dozens of blasts beginning to pelt the man from all sides as his minions opened fire. They weren't strong on their own, but the sheer amount of projectiles would rapidly increase the damage of the assault, enough that even a Warlord would not emerge unscathed.
Fin used his powers to transform the ground around him into walls around him and enforced them with protection runes and used his restore powers on the wall to shield himself and tire out the monsters

Fin used his powers to transform the ground around him into walls around him and enforced them with protection runes and used his restore powers on the wall to shield himself and tire out the monsters
As the man began to manipulate the ground around him, shielding himself from the initial assault, several monsters made of sand and stone began to close in on his location. They were elemental creatures, kept sentient by the souls the warlord had bestowed upon them during his conquest. these golems were large, hulking creatures, easily 10 feet tall…and were a good deal stronger than the mono-eyed creatures who had been attacking him prior.

Once they reached his location, they would begin to pound their rough, crudely made fists against the barrier, attempting to break it apart entirely.

All the while, the monoeyes would take a temporary break from firing, allowing the other minions to assault him in their place.

Returning to his first country of Spain, he met up with his assistant after sending his students home to be with their families.

"So, what did you have in mind now?" Arthur asked him, sitting leisurely in his office chair, playing around with a pencil.

"Well, I believe the easiest places to convert next would be the rest of Africa." He replied, flipping through his paper-filled clipboard, continuing, "Europe has become a dumpster fire of different battles and such since you left; Asia is almost entirely conquered by others; the Americas are in a similar boat. That just leaves Antartica and Australia, both of which would be extremely time consuming efforts for little to no benefit."

"That all makes sense, I suppose. What country is closest to Morocco that isn't taken already?"

"That would be the South Sahara, sir. Should I rally up a group of the troupes, or will you be going solo again?"\

"No, I'm taking the army with me. In order for them to gain trust in me as a leader, they have to see me in action, right?" he told him enthusiastically.

"A wonderful decision, sir!"

"Then let's get started."

As the man began to manipulate the ground around him, shielding himself from the initial assault, several monsters made of sand and stone began to close in on his location. They were elemental creatures, kept sentient by the souls the warlord had bestowed upon them during his conquest. these golems were large, hulking creatures, easily 10 feet tall…and were a good deal stronger than the mono-eyed creatures who had been attacking him prior.

Once they reached his location, they would begin to pound their rough, crudely made fists against the barrier, attempting to break it apart entirely.

All the while, the monoeyes would take a temporary break from firing, allowing the other minions to assault him in their place.
Fin began to use fire runes to melt the sand monsters into glass and used transmutation to the stone monsters turning them into wood to burnt them

"W-well, Madam Zlata is arranging a meeting with you through a video conference. We're just hoping we could be allies since, Madam Zlata made a hunch that there are Warlords coming to attack her, so... if you're willing to help, we can have Madam Zlata assist you as well in your endeavours, Miss La Diosa..." Quinti explained.
"I'm needed in Greenland at the moment, but I might just take you up on your offer afterwards..." She said, "Though I would like to hear what this Madame Zlata has to offer..."

"I'm needed in Greenland at the moment, but I might just take you up on your offer afterwards..." She said, "Though I would like to hear what this Madame Zlata has to offer..."
"Well, Madam Zlata is trying to reach out to other Warlords who are in other parts of the world, and we want to offer protection and alliance for the sake of maintaining the peace of this world." Qunti explained, "Though, for context, we've tried endlessly to contact anyone, but... We're just met with dead silence, evil laughter, or straight up just destroying the phone on the other end." saddened Qunti in her tone she had.

The army are being restructured, the combined military from all of the countries in the middle east surpassed seven million personnel.

We have an abundance of conventional military equipment, but I know that they're wont stand much in the front of a warlord forces.

I need an upgrade to these equipment and I know who to contact for this.

I sent an official request into the Chinese government to meet with their warlord. A robot whose intelligence and technology are beyond what humanity of this age can grasp to.

@Oliver_de_jesus

I have another idea on how to strengthen my military. I recall the spirit, they are female only races that created from pure mana.

I should be able to create some of them from mana, and-

Ah, what if I even further strengthened them with white magic?

I began to draw a magic array on the floor, intending to create a spirit that imbued with holy magic.

As I finished, I began to activate the magic array and manipulating my mana.

Mana began to build into a female body a bit by bit, as I cast white magic spell on to that unfinished body.

When all of that are complete, a figure of young girl appears in front of me.

__amane_kanata_and_amane_kanata_hololive_drawn_by_adju_ster__sample-88b39aac0be6e882371a77d7751d58bd.jpg

"Father."

She said to me affectionately. She called me father.

Do I really want to bring such an innocent soul into war? Into a bloodshed where the only option is to kill or be killed?

Hiding the turmoil of my emotions, I smiled.

"Come with me, let me teach you all about this world."

I patted her head as she also smiled, such a pure and honest smile that I've rarely seen from people.

"Of course father, and thank you for bringing me into life!"

The turmoil inside me increasing, burning even my own thoughts.

She was created to become a soldier, to fight and kill for her- my people.

And yet- this-

I- I don't know what to do.

But first, I must teach her the knowledge she need to know.

I keep my smile as I brought her to the outside the room.

Bardock keeps on developing his technology along with as many scientists he could get, he was a great warrior but an average scientist, so he needed as much help as he could. Especially for something so complex...

...However, he did not cease everything just because of this. Sending an Astral Projection to Honduras, as to try and terrorize the country and conquer it. It was gonna take a fair bit...

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

She unholsters her sniper rifle from her back. Her eyes glow blue as she accesses satellite imagery of the battle in Tunsia.

“Would you like me to take care of them? If you provide other troops, I might be able to suppress them.”

Christina pulls out a separate portal, and dials the coordinates a mile away from the warlord.

@Greenland and co

(Note: This next part was written by Deimos’s player, who’s currently asleep and does not want to fall behind the important meeting)

Deimos doesn't verbally answer Rom, but he holds up a hand. The gesture is simple:

"Wait.”

Wants her to hear the plan first, it seems.

"Not a grudge; I simply think her desire is naive and stupid. The idea of being able to control the entire world with (And he says this in a somewhat mocking tone) peace, and love, and no fighting. It sickens me how little she understands how the world works. Not to mention with her rate of expansion, her magic can only possibly be something about controlling the human subconscious. Even if on accident, she's brainwashing millions with these dumbass concerts of hers."

Deimos says nothing towards Vidarr's boast, but he does smirk as he circles the room.

"I believe nobody here wants that woman to control the planet, least of all myself. I prefer to let humans do their own thing, mostly. So long as I have my business and conquer the sun, it's of no consequence to me. I'm a creature of chaos, after all. The chaos and madness of human life is so much more entertaining than an audience of brainwashed peons, don't you think? Especially with what the lot of you are doing to them. Even if we disappeared from the world today, human life would be changed forever with all the curses and spiritual power and cultivation we've all been doing. Be that for the better or for the worse..."

And at last, he stops pacing, pointing a hand at the lot of the warlords here.

"I intend to see this through to the end. How about you?"

He sends a telepathic message to Romulus.

"Rom. What's your status on Alfonso getting over here?"

Last edited:
With Poland now hers and it’s power taken, the swordswoman just starts zooming right towards the closest free nation: Lithuania.

The second she crosses the border she stabs down a pure red sword. Her sign.

This is a small country. Shouldn’t take to long to finish this up~.

@Greenland and co

(Note: This next part was written by Deimos’s player, who’s currently asleep and does not want to fall behind the important meeting)

Deimos doesn't verbally answer Rom, but he holds up a hand. The gesture is simple:

"Wait.”

"Not a grudge; I simply think her desire is naive and stupid. The idea of being able to control the entire world with (And he says this in a somewhat mocking tone) peace, and love, and no fighting. It sickens me how little she understands how the world works. Not to mention with her rate of expansion, her magic can only possibly be something about controlling the human subconscious. Even if on accident, she's brainwashing millions with these dumbass concerts of hers."

Deimos says nothing towards Vidarr's boast, but he does smirk as he circles the room.

"I believe nobody here wants that woman to control the planet, least of all myself. I prefer to let humans do their own thing, mostly. So long as I have my business and conquer the sun, it's of no consequence to me. I'm a creature of chaos, after all. The chaos and madness of human life is so much more entertaining than an audience of brainwashed peons, don't you think? Especially with what the lot of you are doing to them. Even if we disappeared from the world today, human life would be changed forever with all the curses and spiritual power and cultivation we've all been doing. Be that for the better or for the worse..."

Kane nods in response.

"My thoughts are much the same. The dispute is impersonal in nature, more concerned with long-term effects and philosophies, but the result is the same. Of course, I've also been feeling a bit stifled myself, as much as I enjoy my work, so this turn of events is by no means unpleasant."

She unholsters her sniper rifle from her back. Her eyes glow blue as she accesses satellite imagery of the battle in Tunsia.

“Would you like me to take care of them? If you provide other troops, I might be able to suppress them.”

Christina pulls out a separate portal, and dials the coordinates a mile away from the warlord.

@Greenland and co

"Wait.”

"I am here only to guard Iðavöllr and to earn the right to stay in it, if my thane Aster wants to fight your war by your side, then my sword will be yours and besides, if that's the reason we are In this war, then I am more than eager to participate, vengeance needs to be delivered"

With the small size of Lithuania and the power of not taking breaks, the final pure red sword is planted in the top right “corner” of the country.

And in another crimson red flash, briefly overcoming the nation…

Territory Gained: Lithuania

The swordswoman squeezes her fist. Yes. More power…

Very good~. Now let’s head on over to Latvia. It’s basically the same as Lithuania in size, free, and just kinda right there. Might as well.

With a zoom she repeats the process, instantly stabbing a pure red sword into the ground as she crosses into Latvia. This shouldn’t take that long either.

@Greenland

And at last, Aster arrives, Vidarr with them. The storm warlord can see the true Deimos, not a mere phantom, and a myriad of other warlords.

"...Ah. Well, this is a surprise. Picked up a stray dog on the way, huh, Aster?"

Aster gracefully jumped off of her cat, "Yes, sorry for being late. I got sidetracked by my encounter with Vidarr here. I hope his presence doesn't pose an issue." she said as she motioned for her cat and Aaron to take position behind her, against the wall.

Seeing that most other Warlords had already arrived, Aster would take a seat and briefly introduce herself, "Greetings, I am Aster, the Warlord from Germany."

@Greenland and co

Aster was taking a look at her surroundings and the other Warlords, while Deimos gave his speech. When he's done talking she claps slowly, with a smile on her face. She somehow seems both sarcastic and genuine at the same time, "Well said. I definitely agree and of course I'll keep my word. But before we continue, could you give a brief recap of what was discussed before I arrived? It seems I missed some stuff."

Last edited:
@Overlord775

Vidarr scoff a small laugh, a soft smirk in his lips.

"You are funny, I like that ..."

"Eh, i would say its rather you, who is funny."

Mainly bauce he's essentially said he's a sheep in wolf clothes, as that's about the difference of a wolf and a bear, but details.

"I do indeed also wish to see this through and through, and she does seem a existencial threat to that."

He nods.

"Though, you spoke of this woman also forming an alliance of her own, do we have any idea who or how many are part of that as of yet?"

Last edited:

Alfonso turned to face the girl, a tight grin stretching across his wrinkled features.

"Now THAT I would appreciate. Go ahead and take him out for me. I'll make sure you're compensated for your work." The man said.

"Oh! and...don't worry about backup. All of my territories are teeming with my children. You won't be lacking in support."

Fin began to use fire runes to melt the sand monsters into glass and used transmutation to the stone monsters turning them into wood to burnt them
While this seemed effective in taking out the initial wave of golems...more would take their place almost immediately, their bodies coalescing into a wave of sand and rock that would quickly attempt to smash him underneath their combined weight.

Defender teleports back to Hölloch where there’s a pile of Kirby puppets has formed. Releasing some spirits who quickly bring the 20 puppets to life with the Mario, Donkey Kong, Samus, Yoshi, Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Pichu, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Bowser jr., Cloud, Ridley, Incineroar, Joker, Banjo & Kazooie, Byleth, Sephiroth, and Sora hats.

They start running around playing
Leon
Oh hey Alex
I secured Oceania for the moment and I want to show you something before I negotiate with the coalition.
Okay

Leon then starts to see the Kirbies playing.
What do you think
They’re cute but why
First I thought they were cute and thought their existence would increase the amount of happiness in the world, second they should be capable fighters so I am bringing them to the negotiation with me.
Alright then good luck
Thanks I’ll see you in a bit.

With that Defender signals to their force before flying out of the cave to get to Greenland, the Kirbies following with their warp stars.

With the small size of Lithuania and the power of not taking breaks, the final pure red sword is planted in the top right “corner” of the country.

And in another crimson red flash, briefly overcoming the nation…

Territory Gained: Lithuania

The swordswoman squeezes her fist. Yes. More power…

Very good~. Now let’s head on over to Latvia. It’s basically the same as Lithuania in size, free, and just kinda right there. Might as well.

With a zoom she repeats the process, instantly stabbing a pure red sword into the ground as she crosses into Latvia. This shouldn’t take that long either.
And so as time passes, and the swordswoman zooms with no hesitation, the final sword is stabbed into the ground.

Another nation glows a crimson red for but a moment.

Territory Gained: Latvia.

…that should be good. For now.

Back to Poland and back into the Nether Portal there. Also, try and hide that under mounds of dirt.

At last, after long, hard work with the scientists and utilizing his own Psycho Power further for analyzing and incorporating it onto the technology. They had finally gotten the device, allowing Bardock to syphon the hatred, fear and anger of his citizens. Rapidly spreading it throught his territory.

Then, releasing it in a portable device for Bardock to absorb. He felt himself getting stronger, faster, overall better. Smirking as he started to fly towards Honduras where his astral projection was working, powered by the negative emotions of his citizens. It felt GREAT, the Saiyan was starting to enjoy this more and more, he was loving this. Now it was time for him to take another territory.

@Tor

Romulus remains verbally silent, looking at the people in the meeting curiously. However as you send the telepathic message, she responds.

“He’s getting threatened by some low-level warlord. Nothing Christina can’t handle.”

Christina heads towards Tunisia, and leaves your company.

@Setsuna_tenma

One mile away, magnetic steel flechette with a mini-nuke attached whirs towards the barrier. It dodges any attempt to destroy, and blows the barrier to pieces.

A telepathic message enters your head.

“Warning shot. Leave or be terminated, Fin.”

Alfonso watched as the woman teleported away, before taking a breath.

"Nice kid, but she's about as expressive as a tree. Nothing wrong with giving your minions a bit of pizzazz every now and then." The man muttered. He took a cigar from his shirt, idly lighting it up with a hand.

"But...I'll trust in her strength, I suppose. Seemed confident enough." He said, breathing out a bit of smoke. With that particular issue seemingly taken care of, he gingerly adjusted his shirt with his free hand, before moving toward the other portal, disappearing into the gateway.

"Go offer aid if you feel the need to. Otherwise, stay here and get to working on that orbital laser after the meeting," he communicates to Rom.

Deimos nods at Aster. "Of course, if he intends to help, he's welcome."

And at last, @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch arrives. The demon king spreads a welcoming hand. "Welcome, Alfonso! You made it just in time, I was just about to recap things to our other late arrival.

Alfonso notes the room. It's very ornately designed; The demon has taste, it seems. There's a round table lined with food and chairs which some of the lords are sitting at. Beyond Deimos himself, there's also Romulus, Yorsha, Aster, and Kane, along with a new warlord he doesn't recognize, a three-meter brute with a blue coat and threatening-looking blade. Vidarr.

"Well, in any case. As you all know, we're here to talk about Zlata. Her expansion has only continued in the time it's taken to set up this meeting, and I for one don't plan to let her take one more step further. Someone who enthralls the masses with her songs cannot be allowed to continue. And while I'm sure someday the lot of us will have to fight each other, I for one plan to do all we can to see this little experiment through to the end. I hope you all can join me in that fact for as long as it's beneficial to us. There is one more potential arrival, but I would put her more in the "Subjugated attack dog" category than anything else. Let's not worry about her."

He starts to pace the room again. "As I've also noted, Zlata is actively recruiting. Scanning any talk on the internet from citizens in her territories reveal that she's visited owned territory of at least three other warlords. One is that religious nutjob from the meeting, one is the one that sent that mute girl to the meeting, and the other is one that didn't show up at all. I have little intel on them, unfortunately. I have confirmed that Zlata has a multilocation ability not dissimilar to mine, albeit more potent in nature. Her clones seem to be the genuine article, not mere phantoms of her will like mine. Obviously, this makes her a deeply annoying threat to deal with on top of the millions of colossi she can supposedly summon at will. Perhaps it's a bluff, but I don't deal in maybes."

And once this little monologue is done, he sits back down in his chair. "And so! Our orders of business in regards to preparing for this war include allocating resources to our soldiers and each other as necessary, gathering intelligence, and preparing a strategy to deal with her and her allies."

The Saiyans conquest over Honduras would come to fruition as he, along with his astral projection. Now with the amp of the negative emotions of his people made them both be able to quickly place the markers. Coated in blood, Bardock's face had a wide grin and he looked a bit... purple. A result of his great Psycho Power...

Alfonso scanned the room, a smirk spreading across his features as he looked at the gathered warlords. He puffed out a bit of smoke from his cigar, taking a seat on the far end of the table.

"You gathered quite the menagerie, haven't you? It's a veritable who's who of world leaders and war criminals" The man said, scanning over the gathered faces. His glowing eyes lingered on Yorsha, narrowing ever so slightly.

"And if it isn't my old friend from Egpyt! Looking a bit more alive than I hoped, dragon man~" The man said.

And so as time passes, and the swordswoman zooms with no hesitation, the final sword is stabbed into the ground.

Another nation glows a crimson red for but a moment.

Territory Gained: Latvia.

…that should be good. For now.

Back to Poland and back into the Nether Portal there. Also, try and hide that under mounds of dirt.
Through the Nether, the swordswoman uses the coordinates gathered and a bit of math to try and find another good area.

Where to go, where to go…

@Torlikoff

Romulus gets up from the table, and bows her head politely.

“Goodbye, Father’s friends. I’ll be seeing ya on the battlefield soon enough!

A portal opens behind her, and she leaves Nuuk. Soon after her exit, Romulus arrives on the moon.

“Time to get buildin!”

She rips matter from the moon and converts into a special, conductive metal. Using this metal, Romulus begins construction on the largest weapon known to mankind. The BFG 10k.

Back