• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Feat 3: Ripping Realspace

Yeah.

You could also use a sphere since that would be easier.

And would be a super low-end since the system has a fuckton of those objects.

How would the system have a lot of those? One of those freaking things IS the system lol

Yeah. Veeeerrry low end.

Though because there are so many, you could probably also do a few variables (ie. 2 billion, 3 billion, and 4 billion).

The smaller constructs are millions of miles wide. The largest are billions and actually extend beyond the system.

Alright, give me a bit. I'm getting more evidence to support Amo's ratings and adding my calcs to his page.

Despite the fact that i'm currently very busy with the Naruto calcs, i can lend you a hand and quickly evaluate whatever calcs you make.

Also, Madail's second feat might not be that solid. Since unlike the Fortress and the Necrosphere, it doesn't collapse when he is defeated. We don't know how long it took him to make that.

A 2 billion mile wide ball that has the mass of NGC 1277, the largest known black hole in the universe.

I mean this is a calcable thing, and you better believe I'm going to put out some results.

Not that relevant, but the largest known black hole in the universe is the TON 618, not NGC 1277.

Assaltwaffle said:
A 2 billion mile wide ball that has the mass of NGC 1277, the largest known black hole in the universe.
Then it is probably not that massive. Considering it wasn't pulling the fleet with such force. It had less gravity than the fortress.

Well, consistent or not, a sphere of concrete is going to be more massive than a cylinder of steel (at least with the cylinder's height).

The objects seem to be made of flesh according to your post. so maybe finding out the density of human flesh to get a mass for it works.

It will still be obscenely high. Maybe Azzy should weigh in on this. Btw here is some quic maffs.

Warhammer 40K: Solar-System sized Sphere

Sphere radius: 1, 1.5, 2 billion miles/ 1609.34, 2414.02, 3218.69 billion meters

Sphere volume: 1.75x10^37, 5.89x10^37, 1.4x10^38 cubic meters

Density of concrete: 2400 kg/cubic meter

Sphere mass: 4.2x10^40 kg, 1.414x10^41, 3.36x10^41 kilograms

Gravitational Constant: 6.67408x10^-11 m^3/(kg x s^2)

1st Formula: (3*(6.67408x10^-11)*(4.2x10^40)^2)/(5*(1.60934x10^12))

1st GBE: 4.389x10^58 joules, or 438.9 TeraFOE, 4-A, Multi-Solar System level

2nd Formula: (3*(6.67408x10^-11)*(1.414x10^41)^2)/(5*(2.41402x10^12))

2nd GBE: 3.317x10^59 joules, or 3.317 PentaFOE, 4-A, Multi-Solar System level

3rd Formula: (3*(6.67408x10^-11)*(3.36x10^41)^2)/(5*(3.21869×10^12))

3rd GBE: 1.405x10^60 joules, or 14.05 PentaFOE, 4-A, Multi-Solar System level

You made me do this. This monster exists because of you.

Azzy request

It isn't, as it still fit inside a solar system. I appreciate you trying to find a way to use it, but as a huge Warhammer fan, I have to deny it.

Maybe the writers shouldn't throw around "billions of miles" so easily. :p

I know it is nothing you can do but that verse is jacked on obscenely stupid feats.

On the topic of more 4-A WH, i get Matt's reasoning if anything. GEoM being just completely 4-A WOULD be consistent of his other 4-A feats but in spite of what results may give out of the Tier 4 feats like the last one Assault did, that would really increase a whole ass number of others than just the Primarchs again.

4-B scaling of them is a lot easier to deal with but i'm really just neutral of all of this so i'm leaving that to Matt and Azzy about it.

I also think 4-A will cause way too many inconsistencies with the scaling, though I believe Abaddon & Chaos Horus should be bumped to 4-A

Even Abaddon and Chaos Horus is uncertain. Best to wait for Horus Heresy to end. Chaos Horus will fight a normal Primarch soon and the whole series will end by 2019.

Basically, give it another year (since 2017 is ending soon and we're heading into '18).

Anyways @Matt: Is there any other feat of WH worth calc'ing or is the Fortresses of Madail (at least one that's relevant like what was calc'd of it) just it?

...Shit.

Though this is consistent with the Cacodominus, the Yncarne, and some of the other Greater Daemon feats from the Eye of Terror.

Is this still with only 2 billion miles? Because that's the lowest we could drop it, which if it's still that high, might just make "At least 4-B" or something work with the previous 3.5 gigaFoe as a floor.

1st is 2 billion mile diameter, 2nd is 3 billion mile diameter, and 3rd is 4 billion miles in diameter.

2 billion is in TERAfoe? **** me...

This makes scaling harder, but...it's not like it's illegitimate. Like I said before, I wouldn't be against changing flat 4-B to to something like "At least 4-B, possibly higher" (which would make Daemon Primarchs at least 4-B, likely higher). Makes Chaos Horus actually hurting the Emperor more consistent, and it's not like this is the solitary feat of this level. There are just more 4-B feats, and thus Madail's fortress could act as a kind of floor for when using the Primarchs, while stuff like this could just be acknowledged with the "possibly higher" thing.

@Azathoth

I'm kinda sorry, but I will have to disagree.

4-A Primarchs is pushing it to the extreme, I have to say. And also:

1) Don't have any timeframe for the second feat

2) Unlike the Fortress and the Necrosphere, the shapes are never destroyed

So we have no frame of reference for how Madail went about to making them.

I think that 4-B Primarchs would be fine. And also we don't know the composition of these spheres. They appear to be made of flesh, and have a much weaker gravitational pull than the Fortress. I doubt that they are 100% solid, or that a GBE can even be quantified.

@Matt

If they're not destroyed, I'm fine with not using them. Though you mean they weren't destroyed at all, yes? As in, not the same as with the first two.

No, they weren't. They passed through the second system by blowing up a planet in it, which was enough to weaken the gravitational pull for them to leave. The shapes were described as working as a psychic net which bound the Primarchs' fleet in the system. It was a very precise alignment of planets and shapes, and so just by destroying one planet, they disabled the binding effect.

Then I am fine with that, since unlike the fortress and Necrosphere, we don't see them get destroyed, and thus don't know if/when they perish, and if it was via unquantifiable Warp mumbo-jumbo or in a more realistic way.

Back